Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Warrior Cat Storygames: banned?

6 years ago

So I'm debating if I should at least try to continue my WC game or abandon it. I want to make it different from those other WC storygames we see around the site with a generic plot of: "You're a loner/rogue and get the offer to join a clan, but end up getting forced to join anyways with no option. You have one or two options for a mate depending on your character's gender, and usually you either have a happy ending with kits or become leader with your mate dying." So that's one question. The other question is preety much the subject: Are Warrior Cat Storygames banned? 

6 years ago

Yes, they're banned, banned, banned. You can't make one at all under any circumstances.

6 years ago

Okay, thanks.

6 years ago
Hmm, that's a little vague.

Is it okay if to make a Warrior Cats game? I know that newbie just asked but I want to ask again just to be sure.

6 years ago
Surprised someone has been working on a wc game for more than a year after the no warrior cats rule was put into action. Must be a great game by now.

6 years ago

You can technically make the story if it's not on sneak peek, but if any admits find it they'll just hammer the piece of shit dead.

6 years ago
Yes, warrior cats are banned. Just write about warrior cows instead.

6 years ago

Warrior sharks are also an option.