Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Anyone ever toilet trained a cat?

6 years ago

Not litter box training, but toilet training. As in, the cat does his business in the toilet. He's already learnt to climb onto the rim since I put a litterbox on it but he's scared of the hole. Does anyone have any advice? 

http://i.imgur.com/L5vFfq1.jpg

Ta da.

6 years ago
You have far too much time on your hands.

6 years ago

Well if I teach him to shit in the toilet I wouldn't need to clean the litterbox anymore. Maybe he can even press the flush himself who knows.

6 years ago

Alright but you can only blame yourself when your cat hates you after it falls in the toilet and refuses to shit.

6 years ago
...press the flush himself? ok. you can go to sleep now. :)

6 years ago
warrior cats is banned

6 years ago
Yes, but my cactus plant never recovered.

6 years ago
She will fall into the hole goddamit!! Stop it at once!! (my country cant even teach people to shit in toilets let alone cats)

6 years ago

Indian? 

6 years ago
Yep!

6 years ago

I have high hopes for my cat.

6 years ago

6 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz6yBbBRr8Y&itct=CAUQpDAYCyITCOKWjsjG0NQCFUTfnAodA5kPqDIHcmVsYXRlZEiR66q0uI2JxsMB&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=IN

6 years ago

*thinks* I doubt it'd work, but that'd be amazing. xD

6 years ago
Did you try just using google? There's a guide on the internet for everything, I really don't understand why you would ask here.

6 years ago

In case anyone here has done this before. Asked on some cat forums as well if you want to know.

6 years ago

First of all....that's freaking awesome/hilarious, you have a very bright future ahead of you. Second of all, training any animal to do something this advanced takes time, perseverance and a good spirit, animals can feel what vibes you give off so always treat your cat with a loving attitude and she/he will learn much better. :)