Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Conversations?

6 years ago

Just want to talk about stuff, get to know you people. Got to admit, I've not been very good at it and I probably should try to be a part of the community, participate in conversations and all that. I'm just not very good at jumping into a conversation, so I figured I'd start my own.

So, conversation.

Turns out I suck at starting conversations as well. So, let's go with something very simple. Like clouds? Or sheep. Sorry, can't stop thinking of sheep, oddly enough. Every time I try to think of something to talk about a sheep appears.

Care to help out? Because I'm apparently useless.

Conversations?

6 years ago
So I take it you just drank your first beer. Let's have a conversation about that.

Conversations?

6 years ago

First beer? No, that was a long time ago. Anyway, this is what I call starting a conversation. Much better than me and my dumb sheep.

Conversations?

6 years ago

Well, Mayana just learned how to draw clouds. Everyone in the Villain Lair who helped her went up in alignment.

Fortunately I'm just chaotic neutral now (According to Mayana as well as Leo apparently) so I didn't fall into the boring "good guy" category yet.

Conversations?

6 years ago

Well, not bad. I guess. 

Yeah, well that's good news. Although, I'm afraid I'd probably flop straight into that "good guy" category in a blink of an eye. Sadly. Or that depends.

By the way. I've read one of your story games, the necromancer one. Was actually the first one I ever read. Got me really hooked, so guess I should thank you for that. 

Conversations?

6 years ago
Don't worry, after I helped her with the clouds I made it a point to flay an orphan alive and fry the skin up crispy so I would remain morally complex and thus, interesting.

Conversations?

6 years ago
I wanted to learn how to draw really well, then just post the finished product on the forum, saying that I learned all that in just one day. My plan for fame is gone, damn you! :)

Conversations?

6 years ago
Doragon, you are on a writing site, maybe you should try to start a conversation about your writing or someone else's writing or a game maybe because this sheep thing just doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Conversations?

6 years ago

That's a good advice, thanks. And I probably should. Besides sheep isn't really that interesting. They only are when you're tired.  So let's not talk about them. It was a horrible idea. Alright, games. Games I can talk about.

Conversations?

6 years ago
Conversation topic: Malk's new story is short but IMO really good.

Conversations?

6 years ago

Haven't read it. Got a link?

Conversations?

6 years ago

Pffh, he's your friend and thus that's an incredibly gay thing to say.