Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Yay. I am back. Not that there was anyone who cared tho...
After a long absence of 5 months I am ready again to witness the glory of this marvelous website. I am fully prepared to waste my time, which I should actually spend working, with wonderful Stories that brighten up my life.
Yay again.

Any changes I need to know?

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Well, BZ is currently hosting a contest with one of the prizes being his trophy. Ford bet his account and lost during another one (causing him to now be Chanbot). There was also a thread that had 654 posts to it which I think made it the highest as of yet. (It was a selfie thread.) Based off of the five month mark, you're probably aware of the new commendation system... Oh, the tags of Sports and Superheroes have been added.

Also, welcome back I suppose. I barely recognize you. :)

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Thank you for the approximate description of the last 5 months. Appreciate it.

I can say that these 5 month where Hard. Without Story games and all... It changes you, man...

It changes you...

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
And you are?

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Nobody of Importance.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
I've never heard of you either, now go bet 125 on the contest.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Not gonna happen... I have absolutely no talent, nor the patience for writing...

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
And you're here because ...

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

What's with this kind of Question?
To read the Storygames on this Website and enjoy these sometimes amazing Stories...
May I ask why this is of Importance?

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
I would advise not continuing to engage her in conversation and DEFINITELY don't look her in the eye. Throw a pebble or something to distract her and flee the thread.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
Don't listen to her. She's crazy and doesn't know what she's talking about. She actually believes I'm not human. Weird, hmm?

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

NEVER!!!
I will stand my ground. And if I have to die in the process, then I at least have proven my standpoint. I think...I hope...

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
Not going to give up? I'm afraid your future is set in stone, then.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Set in Stone..

hurr durr
I make references to Greek mythology...

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
So defensive. Oh dear, did I offend you? I didn't mean to, I should apologize. But first, look me in the eyes so you'll see how honestly sorry I am.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Im not easily offended but you can try if you want.
I was merely pointing out that I enjoy the Stories on this Site. It is a great time-waster at Work.

I prefer not to look in eyes, where I was explicitly discouraged to do so.
So... Sorry

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
So how will you know I'm being honestly sorry without looking me in the eyes? From my voice? Only blind people can figure such things out from a human's voice. Humans have their sight, their other senses are pathetic and weak.
Come here and look me in the eyes, it's what a smart human would do.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

I don't think you actually want that.
I let you know that my second name is Perseus...

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
See? The name will protect you, after all having someone's name makes you just like them. What are you worried about? Just look me in the eyes, it's not hard, hero.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
This is turning into a role-playing thread now, exactly as planned. Somebody just *emote* something now and End can kill you both.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
Good point. I'm sorry for spamming.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago
Ehhh....hello? I guess? 5 months is not too long though...

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Oh, I remember you. I made you a Yu-Gi-Oh card.

Welcome back.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Ohh Yea... I remember now.
That was really cool. Thanks again!
Do you remember the name of the Forum post by chance? I never saved the Picture... xD

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Just scrolled trough the Thread. You made some awesome Cards.
Props to you again.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

Thanks. I've been secretly well not so secretly anymore making more for all the more active site members and debating whether to revive that thread, make a new one, or just keep these gems to myself.

The Return of -ME-

6 years ago

I would love to see more of this and I'm sure so would the other site members.