Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ughhhhh

6 years ago

my 20 year reunion is coming up. Nothing in my being wants anything to do with it. Couldn't care less about them. But man, where'd the time go? Lol

Ughhhhh

6 years ago

Just do the typical trope and show up pretending you're somebody you're not. That seems to work, just put on a show of how successful you are as a writer, and make everybody else with lame jobs feel horrible. Just make sure you cut off contact with everybody after that.

Ughhhhh

6 years ago

I'm not going. The only way I'll be a part of a reunion is in memoriam. Lol just sucks, 20 years since I last had hope of the future. 

Ughhhhh

6 years ago

Whoa this got insanely depressing.

Dude, go do something fun and get out of this rut, man. Go to the bar and get laid or something.

Ughhhhh

6 years ago

Haha my apologies. Didn't mean to bring down the room. The feeling will pass. 

Ughhhhh

6 years ago
nate is like, 90 years old or something

Ughhhhh

6 years ago

90 year olds don't get laid and drink? Shit... maybe I'll die in my fifties or something....

Ughhhhh

6 years ago
hate to break it to you but 50 year olds don't fair much better lol people tend to slow down after 40

Ughhhhh

6 years ago

FUCK, MY WHOLE LIFE PLAN WAS JUST RUINED

Ughhhhh

6 years ago

I always thought I was going to go to my ten year reunion, but by the time it rolled around I was sort of meh about it.

Plus I found out you had to pay for the food and drinks and most on the list of those that were going I didn't really care about anyway. So I wasn't about to pay to go see a bunch of people I didn't really give a shit about.

By the time the 20 year reunion rolled around, I already moved out of the state and definitely wasn't going to bother.

Really at this point I'd probably only be interested in going to any future ones to find out who was still alive and I could probably use the internet to find that out if I really wanted to.

To my current knowledge I know I already outlived one (6 shots to his dome, gangsta style!) of them, so 145 more to go I guess.

Ughhhhh

6 years ago

Ours we had to pay like $50 or something plus cash bar I think. No way I'd pay that much for people I've no interest in seeing.