Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/02/bookkeeper-of-auschwitz-oskar-groening-96-declared-fit-for-prison-6823640/

Fuck everyone defending this old sack of shit. The dude admits that he helped keep track of currency stolen from Jews, gypsies, Slavs, and other groups. And yet, he's old and vewwy vewwy saaawwwwwy so apologist scum are defending him. 

Fuck this guy. Fuck Nazis. The wall is too good for him. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I didn't click your link but you're obviously a biased source. Your Jewish lawyer blood makes me want to spit! How many innocent Somalians has your family robbed with the excuse of 'keeping them out of jail'???

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I in no way support beliefs such as the Nazi doctrine, however I do believe that a person should be allowed to move beyond the shadow of their past at a point. It's been more than 70 years since he did acts against humanity. 70 years is an overwhelming amount of time for a human, and I do believe that at some point you have to say that it is in the past. That does not mean I say let him off the hook, and while a financial punishment or something of the sort would be pointless, the best compromise I could think would be community service or making a series of videos explaining his actions (hopefully repenting them). The Norwegians (or was it the Swedes) have a cap on any jail sentence to 32 years, because that's pretty much a gigantic part of a person's time living. 70 years makes 32 look insignificant, in comparison. A person is not the person they were a decade ago, and 7 decades is just gigantic. Furthermore, the person was in hit late teens, early 20s during WW2, and at that age it's all too easy to fall into whatever gets your blood roiling, perhaps for him it was this. Once more, his actions ruined lives, and are a stain on humanity, but as a civilization, at some point you do have to decide that people can change, and forgiveness is part of moving on. A person is not the person they were 70 years ago.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Bookkeepers were important to keep the Nazi death machine moving efficiently. How many people's murder did he assist in? I bet the cumulative age of his victims was way more than 70 years. He's had a lot of life to live, and he's escaped punishment so far. Let him live out the rest of his life in a cage. Or just kill him outright. 

Why does this one Nazi's wellbeing matter? 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Believe me, I understand the significance of a bookkeeper for a war-machine, however he is a human first, a Nazi second in my eyes. There is no accounting for lives taken or lives saved, there is no equivalency between how long he's escaped punishment for his crime, and his original crime has not lessened in any way. However, in that much time, the nature of a man can change, and as I've said earlier, 70 years is a staggering number. If I take him as a human before a Nazi, I am ethically obliged to consider him on compassionate grounds for age, doing otherwise would be no different than the crime he's guilty of. I have nothing for or against this one person, I honestly had no knowledge of their existence till your post, but they are a person first, a Nazi second.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

None of the people who ran Auschwitz treated their victims with a shred of humanity. Serving the rest of his days in a cell is better than he deserves. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Again, that was a long, long time ago. I'd honestly he rather do a video series, that'd be something that can be shared and shown to others - the consequences of actions. Putting him behind bars honestly does nothing for anyone, other than a sense of satisfaction at a form of punishment. I'd much rather he explain the situation the world was in back then and how the world let things like the holocaust exist (hopefully as a reminder to everyone that unchecked autocracy is ruinous), that could atleast add some value to modern discussions. The more I look everyday, I honestly see signs of democracy failing, around the globe. Seeing modern leaders across the world + Brexit, I honestly feel somehow like I'm living in the 1930s, and war's around the corner, and no one really cares.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Why not both? If he wanted to record a video from inside jail, he could probably request it at trial. Or in the jail. If he wanted to warn people of the dangers of autocracy while being punished, the German court system will be the last people who say no. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Once again, compassionate grounds given time, human first, Nazi second

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

And here I thought, spineless liberalism was just a U.S. phenomenon, a result of pure ideology.

I'd like to personally thank you for showing me it's a global ailment.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Always thought of that as more of a Europe thing, honestly. Or Canadian.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I guess it really depends on whether you see prison as meant for punishment or just as a means to keep criminals away from everyone else.

Guy's obviously not a threat anymore, buuut, when dealing with a Nazi, and one who worked at Auschwitz of all places (so not like he can claim he didn't how how bad things were) I don't feel like you should get to live a long life free and cozy AND get to die peacefully in your home. That's just greedy. Make it one or the other, and even that seems generous.

If he had been arrested decades ago and sentenced to life he'd be just as old today, and yet no one would be boohooing about how he shouldn't be in prison. And anyway even in prison he'll be receiving better care than a hell of a lot of old people who AREN'T Nazis. (Plus let's not even get into how he was just fine with conditions at fucking Auschwitz...)

E: wrong tab. Meant to reply to End's post.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I must say, I'm disappointed at your inability to understand the subtle difference between 'spineless liberalism' and forgiveness. It's really easy to be raving angry at everything when you're younger and removed from the consequences of your actions, but as you grow, you do realize forgiveness is a critical part of keeping society together.

Forgiveness involves appreciating that time changes and lives do as well, which is something you figure out with age. To deny a person forgiveness is to deny them the possibility of ever changing, and doing so would be like condemning anyone to be a permanent cripple (incapable of change) after one incident, and at the same time significantly disrespecting the penal system (in assuming that it cannot reform anyone, only punish them). I do not agree with those views.

If anyone would like to move and reinforce to a more radical, simpler way of life, I hear the Pakistani Taliban is looking for editors for a new journal for women, I'm sure those views would fit in well there (an eye for an eye and all). The fact that you live in a society that tolerates free speech is no license for stupidity, you owe that much atleast to those who do not have it.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Four years in a cozy cell with full access to medical treatment and everything a person needs sure is a harsh eye for an eye policy all right. It's not like a bunch of Jews and miscellaneous unwanted types can even be considered people in the same way, after all. They're just an impressive sounding statistic people like to trot out when whining about Nazis. (If they ever existed at all lol)

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
No, no, that's dialing the sarcasm up one notch too high. My response was re:stringing up the person, or treating them as a permanent offender; not the jail sentence as it may be, but about seeking vengeance recklessly. In any case, I've said my piece on the matter, and won't be replying further on the thread.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yeah sure, whatever, liberal. Guess I'll just blindly forgive a dude who aided in the killing of 300,000 people because it happened a long time ago and he's really sorry now and muh compassion.

> hear the Pakistani Taliban is looking for editors for a new journal for women

Lmaoo, I see you lowkey tryna throw shade hahahaha.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I think this is the first time I’ve seen Fazz and Stryker get into it a bit on here.

I’m reminded of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAx5LlPDcbM

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Stryker already abandoned the thread though. So don't bring out the popcorn just yet.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

The Stalin apologist doesn't like Nazis. Shocker.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Speaking of which, I find it really sad how there's no local Antifa groups in my area :/

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yes, because you'll totally do shit towards your cause outside of complain on the internet rather than just whine and then go back to enjoying the luxuries of the Capitalist system.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Steve, I hate to be the one to say this, but, you're boring now. You two already did this exact same argument. Mix it up a little, or go write about orcs some more while Fazz...does whatever it is he does.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Besides, even Chinese robots agree that communism is shitty. There's no argument to be had here, even Fazz isn't foolish enough to contradict our future AI overlords.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I'm too busy ensuring the education of the future through teaching children valuable skills for the post-apocalypse to write much. I only have time for hate-filled arguments which aren't boring at all to me, and since I'm the only person here who matters, it's golden.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Ain’t no rest for the wicked.

Honestly I wouldn’t care if he lived free or died in jail, but he was ultimately on the losing side of history and pissed off A LOT of people in the process, and there are consequences to that for good or ill.

There’s also the fact that I have a hard time believing most of these old Nazis (old criminals in general) that finally get caught. They ran away from justice decades ago. If they were really feeling pangs of guilt, they would have turned themselves in back then.

Sure it would have been a risk of getting the hangman’s noose, but if he was actually just an accountant as he says, not directly shooting/gassing Jews and displayed the same remorse back then, he might have gotten his jail time and then released later.

Could he be sorry now upon introspective reflection? Possible, but I’m willing to bet it’s more of a case that he’s sorry he didn’t manage to run out the clock and beat the system by dying of natural causes as a free man.

I’d say all things considered he had a pretty damn good run hiding out as an ex-Nazi.

EDIT: Bah, damn it. Guess he wasn't really hiding after reading more about him. But anyway, my first point still stands, he was on the losing side and there's a penalty for that.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

This seems like classic leftist propaganda. Groning definitely never kept track of currency stolen from the Jews, gypsies, Slavs and other groups. The Jews, sure, but Gypsies and Slavs don't have currency. 

Actually, in response to all the Neo-Nazis I've seen about, I'll shift from joking to just echoing Malk's "Fuck the Nazis" with the added proviso of "Bar the handful of good ones".

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Okay but enough about Nazis. Did you guys know I just successfully broke into my car in a bank parking lot, and it only took about ten seconds? I'm pretty cool and only sad now that I never recognized my calling in life back when the little manual door lock buttons by the windows were still a thing.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Put him in jail, it's not like he's going to last long anyhow. 

While we're on that topic, since our resident cuntmunist seems to have a problem with "spineless liberalism", let's round up any elderly Russian who served in the NKVD and throw them in jail as well. Seems only fair.  

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

>let's round up any elderly Russian who served in the NKVD and throw them in jail as well

I definitely don't have a problem with that, if they worked against and were enemies of the people, then yeah they're criminals and should be punished.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Unless of course you're giving the orders to work against the people, in which case you will be venerated by idiots who don't understand the ideology they spout.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I feel 'commiecunt' rolls off the tongue much better, you should consider switching to that the next time you need to call a commie a cunt.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Could just call him a “cummunist” and be done with it.

In any case, you know who they should do a movie about? Otto Skorzeny. SS Commando.

Fascinating individual. Didn’t really do the whole mass gassing/shooting Jews thing that a lot of the other SS did, but was more involved in a lot of daring missions, raids, escapes, etc.

After the war he did a lot of military advisor work for various countries. (And triggered some commies with his memoirs at one point)

Never bothered to do the whole “I regret being a Nazi” thing even when he died of cancer either. I think he was even buried with his Nazi stuff.

Still, it’s arguable that he was more of a pragmatist at his core rather than a “true believer” given that he didn’t have much problem working directly with the Mossad long after the war was over.

I think if they ever have the balls to actually do a WW2 FPS game where you got to play as a Nazi for a change, they should probably model the protagonist after this guy.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I'm surprised I've never heard of the guy, he sounds pretty rad. Well except for the Nazi part.

Dammit Nazis, why couldn't you have just tried to take over the world the regular way? But no, you had to be crazy racists with death camps, and now you can never be cool. :[

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Darn I didn't even notice his insult until you pointed it out.

>mrw someone calls me a commie cunt :(

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, this kind of thing is always an interestingly vexing problem. Sure, he's been a spooky bastard who kept some of the most evil people in the world from having to suffer through boring bookwork, but it's been a very long time since then. You can't erase the bad shit, but the bad shit is surrounded by a lot of other shit he's done since then, and you can't always define a person by one set of shit they produced so many years before.

But TBH, the time passed makes everything fine and dandy no matter what they decide to do with him. He's lived to regret what he did and he's had 70 years to do what he wanted with his life, so life in the concrete retirement home should be simple enough as a punishment since it's not like he's gonna be punished for long. He can have time to reflect on the good shit in life, since presumably his grandchildren and stuff can visit him in prison, and the world can finally have the catharsis of throwing him in a hole for being a fucker long, long ago.

Though, to be honest, not all Nazis are equally evil, and there's certainly a difference between the Nazi that experimented to see how many pokes an eyeball needs before it leaks out of itself and the Nazi that sat in an office counting the money that someone else stole from people they've probably never seen and he's been regretting it for 70 years.

That's really simplifying it since I don't know this guy's story, but in theory killing somebody who logistically allowed cunts to act like cunts for a paycheck and the privilege of not being thrown in the same death camp he was working for seems like a bit of an extreme call. There should certainly be prison time for this kind of shit, I'd say he should be jailed for life if he was even 40, but killing should be reserved for the Nazis that did more horrible stuff. If you just start killing ALL Nazis, all the WWII spergs at 4Chan who thought the uniforms were pretty and listened to their Uncle Salty's ramblings about immigrants will find a way to spin the Nazi killing into American politics and just be super obnoxious for a few weeks, and that's a humanitarian tragedy that nobody wants.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Well this seems like an appropriate thread to bring up this latest event:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-white-nationalists-rally/index.html

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

The ACLU even supported their right to protest, but the State still declared it an unlawful assembly and sent police to disperse it, causing the tragedies to occur. This is a blatant violation of the first amendment. Even neo-Nazis and white nationalists have a right to assembly and free speech.

The protesters had a permit to protest at the park. The counter-protesters (antifa) did not and should have been arrested.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Fuck you. This was not the police our the antifa's fault. This was the fault of degenerate nazi scum who took someone's life today. The police attempted to stop them from threatening violence and disturbing the peace. No one who has taken a middle school law class would argue that this was a first ammendment breach. That's moronic. 

The idea that both sides have to be partially at fault is toxic and idiotic. The alt-right wants to kill people based on their race. The left thinks that this is hateful and shouldn't occur. No functioning adult could think that both sides are equal. 

Fuck the alt-right and fuck your apologist attitude.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, well fuck you too. As far as I have read, there was no violence or threat of violence prior to the arrival of the police. Yes, the car driver is a murderer for running over people, but the antifa were also had no right to block the public road. In fact, antifa had no right to gather there at all since they had no permit to protest.

You may find their ideology to be "toxic and idiotic", but that does not give you the right to prevent them from expressing their beliefs. The Charlottesville city government, like you, believed that they shouldn't be allowed to protest, but they were overruled by  a court. So there goes your middle school law class. Seems you must not have paid enough attention.

Fuck antifa and fuck your Orwellian, unAmerican attitude.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Not allowing hate speech isn't Orwellian, it just isn't something that American fucktards are comfortable with. Canada and most of the EU have laws surrounding instigating violence against minorities. Gathering in public and demanding the death / physical removal of minorities would be illegal in any sane country. 

The fact that the only thing you object to is people counter-protesting actual fucking Nazis  is absurd, and shows how much of an ineffectual, limpwristed faggot you are. It's amazing how the literal cuckolds on the right are always pro-freedom until such time that they can hide behind permits because it benefits Neo-Nazis and the Klan. 

While you're at it, mull over this Martin Luther King quote about white moderates like you getting in the way of Civil Rights. http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45a/060.html. Oh wait, he was a dirty road blocker, and that's all you care about. 

Shove your freeze peaches so far up your asshole you choke on it. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Hate speech, thoughtcrime. What's the difference? Do you have evidence of the people at the Unite the Right rally demanding the death of anyone? I don't think you do. As for the removal of minorities, it's a legitimate politcal viewpoint, and I say that as a minority myself. It may not be right, but our concept of what is right and what is wrong changes all the time. That cannot happen without free speech.

The Unite the Right rally was not a Nazi rally, and to say it was is to devalue the actual Nazis. The rally was in protest of the removal of a Confederate statue. I believe in the rule of law, and the law is that you need to get a permit to rally so that, as mizal said, fights don't break out every time a protest happens. I have no problem with permits unless they are selectively distributed, and courts have so far ruled pretty unanimously that permits can't be selectively distributed. Don't you think it's sad that what you consider to be Nazis have more discipline to get permits than a group that calls themselves antifascists?

Martin Luther King was indeed a road blocker, and I would not have supported his actions if I were alive at the time. I'm also neither white nor a moderate. I'm a strong conservative of Chinese descent.

I'm sorry that my asshole can't choke. The degeneracy and obscenity of white Americans like you is the problem of this generation.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Malk is a Canadian. I know, it's weird.

'It may not be right, but our concept of what is right and what is wrong changes all the time.'

People never seem to be able to wrap their minds around this concept. Tearing down the law and the rights for one group while they're in the minority and all you're doing is ensuring the same for yourself and your children in a decade or two when majority beliefs swing the other way. People are fucking fickle that way and that's why history keeps repeating itself.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Ah, Canada, land of the free and the... let met try that again.

Ah, Canada, where you can get your son taken away for refusing to call him your daughter.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Lol I love it when delusional Yanks try to speak to the state of Canadian politics. Try again. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Ah, Canada, where insurance companies can't screw you over your health. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

The invisible hand of the free market would like to fist you in the asshole 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

The city had full right to deny the protest, and they sat by after the court gave the nazis the right to protest. The police attempted to seperate the violent individuals from each other and for some reason you decided to give that as the reason of why an innocent woman died.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Cities don't have the right to deny any protest, but whatever. Thankfully, the courts disagree with you. I didn't say the police were the reason the woman died, but they certainly didn't do enough to prevent it. They should have dispersed the antifa immediately or at least created a barrier between the protesters and counterprotesters. The driver obviously bears the greatest fault for barreling into a crowd of people. Finally, the counterprotesters also bear some measure of responsibility for illegally standing in the middle of a road.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

"but the State still declared it an unlawful assembly and sent police to disperse it, causing the tragedies to occur"

You explicitly stated your opinions on the matter earlier dumbass.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Actually I'm thinking it was the internet thread that should have been bumped instead of this one.

I guess most of you are probably too young to remember a time when people used to get permits for protests or demonstrations and then would get to stand around holding their stupid little signs and feel special for a bit and this was a right protected by the constitution whether they were idiots or not. The police would actually protect them and keep order and arrest random people showing up to disrupt them, and every gathering of people who feel strongly about [THING] didn't have to end in violence and rioting.

It's also possible to get a permit to have a protest protesting a protest and this was a thing that would happen all the time, but of course no one bothered here because angry people just form mobs all the time now. I've seen plenty of situations were property has been destroyed, random bystanders have been beaten, and roads are blocked to disrupt ordinary people trying to go about their lives and deny them access to emergency services, and yet inevitably the ones who get the loudest about how they're all about peace and love and tolerance consider such things Cool and Good as long as you agree with their politics. Or at most are quick to point out that the violent ones are acting alone or came there specifically for the purposes of stirring up shit for its own sake and shouldn't reflect on the protesters. (For that mdon't recall anyone blaming the protestors in Dallas when that lunatic started sniping police officers...)

A bunch of racists and a random inbred fucktard in the car is irrelevant. People will always believe stupid shit and crazies will always do these things. That's not the point.

But the random inbred fucktard in the car is of course what the media and everyone else will be focusing on instead of all the other criminal bullshit that happened so whatever. Being an inbred fucktard I guess he didn't really have the mental capacity to think that one through. But I'm sure people like you would be fully supporting the man if he'd driven into the racists instead because violence and murder is awesome as long as it's directed at someone you dislike. Hurrah for cognitive dissonance.

Gay rights and even the civil rights movement itself never could have occurred if people had the attitudes then that they do today. 'I don't believe in what you say but I'll defend your right to say it' is becoming more and more of a forgotten concept. 'KILL AND DESTROY AND PURGE THE SUBHUMANS WHO ARE NOT LIKE ME AND SOCIALLY OUT OF PLACE!' is the motto of today, for everyone about everything.

Though, I guess that's basically human nature. The brief period of respect for the law and for rights and tolerance of all people we had in this country was a hard fought battle, but it's already on its way out thanks to the generation that benefitted the most having little to no interest in carrying the torch. Maybe you all just accept these rights as a given thing even as you work so hard to tear them down.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I can certainly see the logic of putting this in the Internet thread due to this partially relating to the subject of how all these little factions find each other in the first place when in the old pre-Internet days it wouldn't have been as simple.

However I think we all know a thread with "Nazi" in the title is going to draw more attention. (Just like the real Nazis!)

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Political violence works. That's why the states of Israel and Zimbabwe exist. That's why the Black Panthers were important in securing civil rights. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Lol I love it when delusional Canadians try to speak to the state of American, Israeli, and Zimbabwean politics. Try again. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Rhodeshian bush war. Bombing of the King David Hotel. You probably don't agree with the history textbooks claiming that Jesus didn't individually select the United States to be a perfect and exemplary state, but political violence was actually succesfully used in the past. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I am well aware of political violence being employed on a mass scale all throughout Africa. If you love it so much, why don't you move there?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

TIL Zimbabwe was better off colonized.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Fighting against a colonizing power is war. Fighting against your fellow people is something entirely different.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Implying that nazis are people lol

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Free speech to Neo-Nazis? Fuck that. Those who want to take away free speech don't deserve to have it. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
If I was an edgy teenager this is where I'd be saying something along the lines of 'Oh, the irony'.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Let me rephrase that then. Those who want to take away free speech without good reason don't deserve it. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

And who determines what a "good reason" is? This is where mob rule comes into play, and it's exactly what the first amendment aims to prevent.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Any reasonable person could figure it out. These guys believe in white supremacy, worship of Hitler, and some of the most revolting things someone could do. 

I believed in all this white nationalist bs when I was younger, and those were some of my worst memories on the internet. This shit has to be shut down before it corrupts others with its hatred. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Hmm, so because you were too weak to resist white nationalist propaganda, you think it should be banned? That sounds like a problem on your end.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

No, because there are a lot of people like me on the internet that could go the same way. It won't just be my problem unless these people are stopped. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Stopped from what? From holding a belief? They aren't guilty of anything unless they go out and kill someone, and there have been far more Muslim attacks than white nationalist attacks of late. I don't hear you saying that Islam should be banned.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

People can think whatever they want, it's when they spread their hate through the Internet or in real life, such as this protest, that I have a problem. 

Because Islam is not inherently exclusionary and hateful. There are multitudes of problems with Islam and religion in general, but they are in no way comparable to Nazism and white supremacism.   

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Hate is a valid emotion just like every other emotion. You are spreading hate towards neo-Nazis. Should we have you jailed up? I don't think so, but apparently you do.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I don't hate Neo-Nazis. I want them to reform or go away, sure, but it's their beliefs I hate. Neo-Nazis on the other hand, hate people for being a certain color. 

Stop trying to make false equivelances.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Sure, tell yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. The Neo-Nazis also don't hate people of color. They just want them to go away.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

For being a certain color, which is impossible to change. Neo-Nazis have the option to stop being Neo-Nazis, blacks and Jews are more constrained. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yes, and being a white supremacist has been popular for most of America's existence. That only changed due to new ideas that were allowed to spread through free speech. This is the epitome of "fuck you, got mine".

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

So apparently for you supporting equal rights for minorities is equivalent to supporting the rights of Neo-Nazis to spew their hatred. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yes. Have you hear they saying that everyone is equal under the law?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Not every case is treated the same way, nor should they be. This is all just one big false equivalency you're making.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I don't know what you're going on about. I never said every case is the same. I said everyONE is treated the same under the law.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

No they're not? 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

But people aren't treated the same under the law. Black people are incarcerated, often unfairly, at higher frequencies and with longer sentences than whites. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

They're incarcerated at a higher frequency mostly because they commit more crime. That's a fact. The longer sentences don't look at whether they match the severity of the crime.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

It's astounding how poorly people of colour get treated by police. It's an open secret that cops will pull over black men in particular, "smell weed", and then illegally search the car to look for narcotics. Oftentimes, the driver will get roughed up in the process, and they can sometimes expect to have an unprovable resisting arrest charge slapped on afterwards. Naturally, if they do find something, it's completely inadmissible in court, on account of Constitutional rights. 

You can't spot a criminal just by looking at them. Of course, the clients I deal with tend to be the guilty ones... but if police will illegally search someone who has drugs, it's logical that they've illegally searched innocent men and women as well.  This is just one way that institutional racism is 100% real. 

Source: receptionist at law firm. Deal with accused people on a regular basis. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Firstly, you say that blacks have a higher incarceration rate. If "it's completely inadmissible in court, on account of Constitutional rights", how does this affect incarceration rate?

Secondly, aren't you Canadian? Why are you talking about constitutional rights?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms

It's incredibly complicated and I'm no sociologist, but here two some factors: 

• Black people are more likely to live below the poverty line, on account of a lack of inherited wealth and barriers to university / employment 
  • There's an entrenched mistrust of police in the black community on account of high-profile abuses of authority, like the beating of Rodney King.

Saying "black people commit more crimes" is reductive and stupid, because it ignores the factors that might cause a higher incarceration rate, and instead tries to blame black people. And your suggestion that institutional racism isn't real is incredibly ignorant.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

"Black people are more likely to live below the poverty line, on account of a lack of inherited wealth and barriers to university / employment "...and thus commit more crime.

"There's an entrenched mistrust of police in the black community on account of high-profile abuses of authority, like the beating of Rodney King"...and thus commit more crime.

"Saying "black people commit more crimes" is reductive and stupid"

Saying facts is reductive and stupid. Got it.

"instead tries to blame black people"

I'm not blaming anyone. I'm just saying that blacks have a higher incarceration rate because they commit more crime, not because the courts are racist.

your suggestion that institutional racism isn't real is incredibly ignorant”

Your suggestion that institutional racism is real is incredibly ignorant.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Saying facts without adequate context so you can push your agenda is reductive and stupid. That is correct.  

You should also read this report by the ACLU, about sentencing disparities. If that's not institutional racism, I don't know what is. https://www.aclu.org/sites/default/files/assets/141027_iachr_racial_disparities_aclu_submission_0.pdf

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I don't see what you're trying to prove with this graphic. Far right extremism is declining, while Islamic extremism is rising and has surpassed far right extremism. I also love how the graphic sets the start date right after the greatest Islamic attack our country ever experienced.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Because it's an outlier. It also ignores the Oklahoma City Bombing, which is one of the largest far-right terror attacks ever perpetrated. The actual quantity of Far-Right terror attacks is greater than the quantity of Islamic terror attacks. Your claim that there have been "far more" Islamic terror attacks is false. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Wow, and you're the one complaining about me using semantics.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

It's not semantics, you made a blatantly false claim to push your shitty agenda. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Well, excuse me then. There have been far more deaths caused by Muslim terrorist attacks than by far-right attacks of late. Is that better?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yes, but it doesn't support your point. You said that Islamic terror is increasing, whereas far-right terror is on the decline; this is the opposite of the truth.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I don't know where your source got its data, but I count 5 Islamic terror events from 2015-2016.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks#2015

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

START is a research center in the University of Maryland, and it's sponsored by the Department of Defence. It's a more reliable source than Wikipedia. Did you pass Grade 9? 

E: Also, note how it says "In the United States", and the Wikipedia article isn't regional. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yes, in the United States. I looked at the Islamic terrorist attacks in 2015 and 2016, and specifically picked out the ones in the United States. Here, I'll list them out for you.

-Attack on the Curtis Culwell Center

-2015 Chattanooga shootings

-2015 San Bernardino attack

-mass shooting at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida

-2016 Ohio State University attack

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yes, those are Islamic terror attacks. But in total, they are outnumbered by the number of far-right terror attacks, per the START infographic. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yes, but then proportionally it supports my point that Islamic extremism is increasing, while far-right extremism is decreasing.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I haven't caught up with the thread yet today but Victim yo if you want to make him really mad, forget all this RL controversy and just go kill Daud.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Never mind I guess you're too busy attending rallies to play video games like the rest of us.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I've never attended a rally in my life.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Never mind, I guess you're too busy building railroads and running a laundromat to attend any rallies.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

lol

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Racial supremacy of any kind isn't a reasonable belief at all, the niche beliefs of crazies are just the ones that are the easiest for the normies to identify and become scandalized over and stamp out and then feel really good about themselves over. The thing the vast overwhelming majority of people and all forms of mainstream media are strongly against isn't ever going to develop into anything with power, though. It's the popular, accepted ideas that sneak up while a whole society is jumping up and down and hooting and pointing at something unrelated that's able to morph into the really ugly, dangerous stuff that happens throughout history.

Casual racism and ideas of white supremacy were things that went on too long without being seriously examined and everything that that led to is why we're hypersensitive to it now and everything has to be examined under a microscope for signs of racism. But the thing that blindsides us as a society is not going to be the thing we already know we can't ever stop watching out for.

It's interesting for instance that since the Holocaust became so deeply tied in the public mind to ideas of racism, but not specifically to eugenics (an idea that was popular in the US even before the Nazis got ahold of it) that it's eugenics that are now quietly making a comeback without a fraction of the backlash that neo-Nazi shitheads get. In fact it often feels like half of the people who would be in strong support of eugenics are the ones that make a point of being the most loudly against racism and other forms of social injustice.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

It's always the ones who won't end up in a gas chamber defending their freezy peaches 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Believe it or not, but the courts aren't the be all and end all of ethics. The holocaust was legally perpetrated by a state. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

No, I was responding to your claim that "It's always the ones who won't end up in a gas chamber defending their freezy peaches"

Here's a quote from the article: "The dispute drew national attention. After the march was initially cancelled, the ACLU took up the case at the urging of Jewish lawyer Joseph Burton, who defended the NSPA’s right to freedom of speech and assembly. "

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Just because a minority is supporting a cause doesn't automatically make that cause righteous. Case in point, Ben Carson. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I didn't say that having a minority supporting the cause makes it righteous, though I do have great respect for Ben Carson as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. Malkalack was implying that the lack of Jewish support for free speech means that free speech is only for Neo-Nazis.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

It was probably hyperbole on his part. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Semantics. That's one example against a legion of pasty white dudes. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, a pasty white dude like yourself and most of antifa. Whites are not uniform in their beliefs just like Jews aren't uniform in their beliefs. Fact of the matter is, counter to your racist thinking, Jews who support free speech.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

But the ones saying Nazis deserve free speech and a platform to spread their ideas are usually white dudes. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

And the ones opposing free speech and being SJWs are also usually white dudes. Fact of the matter is that whites make up a majority of America.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
What white dudes say is important, okay??? You'll notice popular beliefs only get adjusted when the white dudes shrug and allow it. Feeling really bad about things your ancestors did and self-loathing has gotten pretty popular lately and that's why we've had so much social change recently.

It's REALLY going to come as a surprise to the Tumblr community and everyone who's gotten comfortable to the status quo when they decide to change their mind, but I mean the strategy of take backsies has been in play since colonial times so it really shouldn't be that shocking.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

"DAE liburls are da real racists!"

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

(While a week seems like necroing, there's not a lot else going on and this seems like fun I missed)

You're retarded, free speech doesn't exist if you restrict speech for people just because they're against the idea, you uneducated fuckwit.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Why the fuck should people who are against free speech for bullshit reasons be allowed free speech? 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Because that's how free speech works. People who want to jail people without a trial can't be jailed without a trial, people who want to take away human rights shouldn't have their human rights taken away, people who want to take away free speech shouldn't have their free speech taken away.

Free Speech doesn't work if you're restricted from saying something, even if that something is "There should be no free speech". It seems both you and them are against the concept of free speech, yet I'd still let you talk this drivel.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I'm against the concept of absolute free speech, yes. Not every group deserves a voice. You know how the Nazis took power in Germany, right? Through free speech. Through their hateful propaganda and rallies, they managed to get a plurality of the population to support them, which was apparently enough to take over the country. Millions of people were slaughtered thanks to your precious belief in free speech for Nazis, you fucking tool. 

Fuck those people, I don't give a single shit about their human rights until they start respecting those of others. If people are tolerant of the intolerant, we will lose the ability to be tolerant altogether.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

So you're against free speech and thus by you're logic, you shouldn't have it. Terrific, time to shut the fuck up, bud.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

No, I'm against free speech for Nazis, and seeing how I'm not a Nazi I think I'm okay. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

You say 'No' right before agreeing with the statement. You're against free speech for people who are against it, which thus makes yourself against free speech. You can't go "I'm pro-Free Speech for some", because that's not how that works. You're either for Free Speech for everyone, or against free speech. You're the latter, and by your own rules, should have it deprived from you.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Uh, yes I can? 

By my own rules, you say? As I clearly stated in posts above, free speech should not be restricted without good reason. Restricting the freedom of speech of Neo-Nazis is a very legitimate reason, as they preach violence and hate against minorities. Restricting the freedom of speech of blacks because they are blacks is not a legitimate reason. Fuck your all or nothing bs. The world doesn't work that way. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

You either have the freedom of speech, to express whatever opinion you want, such as blacks being inferior people, or you don't have freedom of speech. You saying "You have the freedom of speech to say what you want, as long as it's not this or that" is bullshit. You clearly don't understand what free speech is. If you say you can't express one opinion or another, it's not free speech, it's restricted speech. You support restricted speech and are against free speech. Thus, by what you said to begin this means you should shut the fuck up. You've already made it known you're against freedom of speech and human rights, so the only way you're different from the nazis is how you pick your target.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I guess I'm for restricted speech then. How will I ever sleep at night thinking of those poor poor Nazis? They just wanted to kill the Jews and blacks, how could I be so cruel> 

I couldn't care less about the rights of Nazis. And our targets are a huge part of the difference- as you seem to be unable to understand, minorities and Nazis should not be considered the same.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, cool. So you were wrong, and you're not for free speech. That's what I was pointing out, and what you took far too long to get through your thick skull, and also by your first statement, you should shut the fuck up as you don't "deserve" free speech by your own standards.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

So while this thread gets full of communists spewing their bullshit and some Nazi-fingering lurker coming out of nowhere, I gotta say, are we just gonna forget why this protest was happening in the first place? I mean, I'm the last guy to agree with an un-person, and I'm not gonna pretend Ol' Robbie was some sort of moral paragon, but racism wasn't the thing he flew his flag for in the first place, and it's kind of a cool statue. Tell me why the statue is actually harming your being and how, and I'll be sure to consider it, but why the fuck would you just tip this thing over? It's a nice statue and it probably took a skilled artist a really fucking long time to make it. Are we supposed to pretend this shit never happened?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Yeah that was another issue entirely and I'm sure there are plenty of history buffs pissed about having the whole thing rendered moot because of Nazis jumping in to turn it into this fucking circus.

We have a Confederate memorial here as well as a shitton of other historical things all around the place from the Spanish explorers on, and I'd be pissed if any of it was ever arbitrarily removed for bruising someone's feefees.

Fully expecting even Civil War reenactments are going to be banned someday or the cemetaries plowed under because clearly the world today is such a perfect utopia we've all got nowhere else to go but 150 years in the past to find something to get outraged about.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I don't really want to get into an argument because I have to write for the contest, but this has kind of stuck with me ever since it was posted because it's so blatantly idealist, as well as misunderstanding and dismissive of the other view.

What you are doing right now, is a prime example of  the fetishising inanimate objects. You are infusing an inanimate object, in this case a statue, with power which does not actually exist, thus fetishising it.

The primary purpose of statues isn't to document or safeguard history like a textbook or encyclopedia. The primary purpose of a statue is simply to glorify people. It's kind of hard to tell if you're serious, but in case you aren't, smashing a statue isn't going to suddenly rewrite history, and we're not going to start pretending like the Civil War never happened, and the general populace is still going to remember who Robert E. Lee was. It's just that, there's no longer a statue glorifying him and his love for exploiting the labor-power of Africans through slavery. History isn't magically rewritten because we no longer publicly glorify people. People don't just stop remembering past events and past people because we've stopped glorifying them.

I literally can't think of a single reason we should be keeping this statue up. It's reactionary, unnecessary, and with the lengths people go to defend it, they just end up fetishizing a hunk of a metal, attributing the powers of 'safeguarding and protecting history' and such nonsense to literally just metal that holds no historical significance! The statue is unwanted and no longer serves any purpose besides making most people uncomfortable and giving white supremacists something to salute to.

All of these "but muh history!!!" arguments I keep seeing are such absurd nonsense, dishonest to basic common sense as well as history. Just to give an example, on the Eastern Bloc when everybody stopped pretending to be Leninist and they took down Lenin statues -- or hell even during the Destalininifacation Khrushev did decades before that -- nobody just plain forgot who Lenin and Stalin were because the statues of them were gone and there were no longer any cities named after them. Everybody still knows who they are, it's not like with statues gone everybody just forgot and pretended like the USSR never happened, and it's definitely not like history was rewritten or any of this other stupid, dramatic nonsense. If anything, from the liberal viewpoint, people started getting more woke about Lenin and Stalin after the statues came down because then they started learning about their crimes against humanity, or something. Anyway, decades later, Russians recently voted and considered Stalin to be the best leader ever, so yeah they clearly still remember who he was (not trying to say Stalin should have been voted that or not, just saying Russian people still remembered him so much, such that that a bunch of them voted for him in a poll about who was the greatest Russian leader and he won).

And as for this nonsense...

>it looks really cool
>it's a nice statue
>probably took a long time to make

I'm just not really sure what to say... like... what the fuck, who gives a flying fuck? The aesthetic of the Nazis was also kind of cool too, but they've been long since replaced and nobody wants them back. We can tear down these statues and erect much more beautiful structures of Martin Luther King Jr., Rosa Parks, Malcolm X, John Brown, or something like that if you want something that looks nice.

Maybe I can understand the whole issue if the object that had a little more historic weight to it? But this is just some twisted metal in the form of a person nobody but Nazis likes. I just don't see the magical powers you attribute to this statue, and as a result, I don't see the purpose in keeping it around.

Don Lemon said this on CNN but: What if after WW2 German people just kept around all the Nazi iconography because 'it looked cool' and 'we don't want to rewrite history'. How do you think Jewish people would feel.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I'm assuming you have a religiously motivated dislike of statues, but you don't consider a historical thing about a historical person, commissioned and created over a century ago by historical people for historically significant reasons to be worthy of preserving as an interesting part of history?

I mean understandable if you think that being a symbol of something bad that happened in history or representing a bad person, that's fine. That's a legitimate opinion. I'm just wondering why I so rarely hear it applied to museum exhibits or something like Mt. Rushmore or half the shit on display in Washington.

Declaring Robert E. Lee someone 'only Nazis like' is pretty childish however. He was a pretty interesting human being if you're not naive or blindly idealist enough to think every historical person has to be measured and declared objectively Good by today's standards (i.e. the standards of wealthy first worlders, the only ones with opinions that matter) a test literally no one can stand up to, in order to not be considered objectively Evil.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Nazis won't use a Hitler museum as a fucking rallying point, because it's purely for historical purposes. You wouldn't go to the Auschwitz museum and find a giant, dignified-looking statue of Rudolf Höss. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

>I'm assuming you have a religiously motivated dislike of statues, but you don't consider a historical thing about a historical person, commissioned and created over a century ago by historical people for historically significant reasons to be worthy of preserving as an interesting part of history? 

Lmao. Well I suppose Muhammad would agree with me about the problems associated with the fetishizing of objects.

And I guess the only way I could tolerate such things is if they're stored away in a museum, instead of being publicly displayed on our streets.

>I'm just wondering why I so rarely hear it applied to museum exhibits or something like Mt. Rushmore or half the shit on display in Washington.

To add onto what Malk said, because unlike statues, museum exhibits are actually for preserving history.

You don't find people wanting to smash stuff like Mt. Rushmore or the Washington monument and other stuff commemorating our presidents because that's 'anti-American' talk, despite the fact it's totally hypocritical.

But that shit doens't apply to me, because I'm more Red Guard than I am American! As such, I wholeheartedly support the smashing of all the monuments to our slaving founding fathers. Scatter the Old World, and build the New!

>Declaring Robert E. Lee someone 'only Nazis like' is pretty childish however. He was a pretty interesting human being if you're not naive or blindly idealist enough to think every historical person has to be measured and declared objectively Good by today's standards (i.e. the standards of wealthy first worlders, the only ones with opinions that matter) a test literally no one can stand up to, in order to not be considered objectively Evil.

Good points here. At the same time, plenty of people believed slavery was wrong and were willing to fight a war over it when he was alive, so I'm not really judging him by today's standards in that regard.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

First of all, don't talk to the furry about fetishizing inanimate objects, because now all the nightmares are returning. Now the argument you didn't want has to happen because I really need to get back at you for reminding me of the fucking things you have.

Firstly, yes, it was as Mizal said, a historical monument made by historical people. It's an artifact that's a part of our history and what was once our culture, as well as something that CANNOT be ignored. Was the Civil War a bad thing that happened? Yes, but Robert E. Lee was far from one of the villains in it. In fact, he was a prime example of why it was tragic, and whatever you think of him, you shouldn't deprive the future of that memorial.

The portrayal differs from an image of Robert to someone like, say, Hitler, because for fuck's sake one was evil and the other wasn't. One was forced onto the wrong side of history because he didn't want to see his home destroyed, and the other one wanted to kill all the Jews. He's one of the first lessons you get in elementary school that war is without morality and not everyone (in fact, very few) peopld on one side or the other is evil, just trying to make their way for one side or the other that support evil things sometimes. 

As such, it's really different, you can't put Robert E. Lee on par with somebody who's blatantly one of the monsters of history. He's just an interesting face of someone who tried to make the right decision in the war. I would tolerate a depiction of Robert E. Lee the same way I'd tolerate a statue of, say, some dude that was drafted into the World War as a Nazi, or somebody that chose to be a soldier on some other wrong side of history to preserve his own well-being. 

And as for that nonsense, could you not tell I was being fucking facetious? And replacing one statue, like Mizal said, that is an artifact of a culture that shouldn't be ignored considering how prevalent real nazis are getting on the internet these days, and replacing it with someone else, (I'd consider Malcolm to be almost as morally gray a figure to memorialize as Lee tbh) is just kinda dumb.

And again, that's not really the same. I'm concerned with losing the faces of people who weren't necessarily evil that survived, or tried to survive, one of the most horrific times in American History. Sure, let's just have a podium that we can put people on that changes depending on the values of today, but let's not go around fucking destroying things that should be studied, seen, personified and discussed by future generations. To go with an extreme example, since that seems to be your cup of tea, you shouldn't try to rewrite even the small details of history because, y'know, that's what Pol Pot was trying to do.

It's very different from keeping the Iconography around. Iconography is propaganda, something that you accept rather than discuss. You can discuss things like statues and pieces of art, you can be a responsible human being rather than a triggered snowflake and explain why it's there, who it is, and talk about the morals of the person. The reason statues can and should exist is to remind people of the person and the importance of that person, and the fact that this person isn't necessarily good or evil. Art evokes discussions, and I daresay the protests fulfilled the very purpose of the statue, getting people to actually think about the history behind it and reminding people of its existence. It was never the right call to destroy it, but discussions on whether or not it should be considered an honorary monument is arguably why it should be left up.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Leave the statues up, put up a plaque talking about the fact they're controversial now including links to the city website containing more info with biographical stuff about the actual historical man and more about when/why it was built and interviews with people with multiple views. Or have some app that let's you pull up this stuff automatically.

That's just one idea. But history doesn't have to be some dead dumb and gay thing, and in his home state of all places of course you're going to have a lot of R.E. Lee shit. And Civil War or otherwise, any kind of memorial or display usually has significance to the town that built it beyond whatever it's actually portraying.

Of course now the fucking Nazis taking over the protest means other states are accelerating taking down statues and talking about renaming schools etc. named after Confederate people in the usual knee-jerk way we do everything. Kind of makes me sad, but having a hilariously dramatic opposite effect to what the supremacists wanted seems fitting too.

And if White/European nationalists are in any way just about 'preserving their culture' as that claim than they really need to take steps to mite publically separate themselves from the insane and hateful elements that are mixed in with them. Basically the same as the argument people have about radical Islam vs normal practitioners.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

>Of course now the fucking Nazis taking over the protest

Just want to correct you here: the Nazis never hijacked the protest, they were the ones behind it all along. Source from an organizer himself. Specifically around 1:15

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

>First of all, don't talk to the furry about fetishizing inanimate objects, because now all the nightmares are returning. Now the argument you didn't want has to happen because I really need to get back at you for reminding me of the fucking things you have.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about, but ok lmao. Anyway...

Half of your post is continuing to fethisize the statue, and the other half is trying to convince me that Robert E Lee was a good person. Thus your arguments don't really change my mind at all, because I don't believe in magic, and I also don't believe that a general on the Confederates side could ever be a good person regardless if he personally was one. Allow me to explain...

You're falling into the same trap people always do when describing (for example) police officers. They always tend to exaggerate or make a point of saying something like "not all cops are bad people!" -- When the reality is, whether or not cops are personally good or bad people doesn't matter at all, in the same way whether or not Robert was a personally good person doesn't matter at all. Describing people like that is a spook, and what really matters is what they do or did -- police are class traitors and subjugate members of their ex-class, so to me they're collectively "bad" people no matter what else they personally do. Robert fought a war to keep others in bondage*, so to me he's a "bad" person no matter what else he did, especially because he never did anything during his life to reconcile his fighting for the Confederates. (it's worth mentioning Robert played the role of a modern policeman during the events of John Brown's siege, another point of contention I have with him... #restinpowerjohnbrown...).

>Firstly, yes, it was as Mizal said, a historical monument made by historical people. It's an artifact that's a part of our history and what was once our culture, as well as something that CANNOT be ignored.

Yay good job continuing your fucking fetishizing. I can't tell if this was written in 2017 CE or 2017 BCE. Just like this rock here can magically control the powers of history and culture, my other rock can cause famines if I don't pray to it hard enough! 

As I said earlier, the only effects that will occur from taking down the statue is that we simply stop publicly glorifying someone we don't need to. Our culture will continue to evolve and change as culture does, and history will remain largely unaffected. Don't worry, people will still remember the Civil War occurred and shit, and will talk about it, just like Russians remember the USSR happened despite the lack of Lenin statutes there.

I don't live near the statue. Am I ignoring "it" (at this point I can't tell if "it" is in reference to the war / Robert himself / the statue itself) because I'm not gazing upon it 24/7? Is my knowledge of history and my culture constantly at attack because I'm not constantly bombarding myself with the image of nineteenth century slavers striking dignified and regal poses? Do you think I should plaster pictures of the statue around my house so that I don't accidentally forget the war occurred? Because if I ignore the statue, the statue will use it's vile magic to make me forget the war ever occurred! Maybe I should also start sacrificing lambs to the statue too... y'know just in case...

But really though: when you place a statue of someone in a dignified posture on a city corner, the primary purpose isn't to memorialize history. This is how a statue of Lee will differ from a book or article about Lee. Unlike all those other things, the statue of Lee on the street corner is primarly to publicly glorify him, and that there are other, much more better ways to preserve the memory and history of Robert E Lee. For some reason, you attribute extended powers to the statue, the powers of controlling history and controlling people's memories and such. I don't understand why... 

>I'd consider Malcolm to be almost as morally gray a figure to memorialize as Lee tbh

That's just fucking disgusting and gross, and now I'm actually triggered. Malcolm didn't die so that his legacy could be equated to that of the people he fought against his whole life by future ignorant people...

Can't have my negroes be uppity about the brutal racism they face everyday or anything! They've gotta be nice and calm, otherwise they're just as bad as a man who fought a war to protect the institution of slavery!

*So to clear something up: Did Robert fight on the Confederates because he hated Africans? Maybe not 100%, and there are surely more important factors that he considered when joining the Confederates like his southern nationalism, but a part of him was definitely racist and reactionary. Source

A desire to maintain racial control figured most prominently in Lee’s Southern identity. Often portrayed as opposed to slavery, he in fact accepted the peculiar institution as the best means for ordering relations between the races and resented Northerners who attacked the motives and character of slaveholders and seemed willing, or even eager, to disrupt racial stability in the Southern states. In late December 1856, he ruminated at considerable length to his wife on the topic. “[S]lavery as an institution,” he wrote, “is a moral and political evil in any country. It is useless to expiate on its disadvantages.” But he also believed slavery was “a greater evil to the white than to the black race, & while my feelings are strongly enlisted in behalf of the latter, my sympathies are more strongly for the former.” The fate of enslaved millions should be left in God’s hands: “Their emancipation will sooner result from the mild & melting influence of Christianity, than the storms & tempests of fiery controversy.”

[...]

Yet Lee certainly resented Northerners who would tamper with the South’s racial order, an attitude that continued during the war. Although it is seldom quoted by historians, his response to Lincoln’s final proclamation of emancipation leaves no doubt about the depth of his feeling. On January 10, 1863, he wrote to Confederate Secretary of War James A. Seddon, calling for greater mobilization of human and material resources in the face of U.S. military power that threatened complete social disruption in the Confederacy. Lincoln’s proclamation laid out “a savage and brutal policy,” stated Lee with simmering anger, “which leaves us no alternative but success or degradation worse than death, if we would save the honor of our families from pollution, our social system from destruction….” Lee’s use of “degredation,” “pollution” and “social system”—words often deployed by white Southerners in antebellum discussions about the possible consequences of abolitionism—highlight the degree to which Lincoln’s policy menaced more than the integrity of the Confederate political state.

[...]

Lee’s devotion to a slaveholding republic’s “social institutions”—he had used the phrase “social system” in his letter to Secretary of War Seddon regarding the Emancipation Proclamation—does much to explain his fierce loyalty to the Confederacy. When Lee observed that Union victory would end slavery in a “manner most pernicious to the welfare of our people” and with “evil consequences to both races,” it is reasonable to infer he meant without a guarantee of white supremacy and with massive economic dislocation. During the debate over arming slaves, he reiterated the opinion expressed to his wife in 1856: namely, that he considered “the relation of master and slave, controlled by humane laws and influenced by Christianity and an enlightened public sentiment, as the best that can exist between the white and black races while intermingled as at present in this country.” That relation, which was most desirable in Lee’s judgment because it afforded white people control over a huge black population, might be maintained indefinitely if Confederate armies established Southern nationality.

Huh... really fries up those almonds doesn't it? I wonder what he meant by by this.

>you shouldn't try to rewrite even the small details of history because, y'know, that's what Pol Pot was trying to do.

>The reason statues can and should exist is to remind people of the person and the importance of that person

>You can discuss things like statues and pieces of art, you can be a responsible human being rather than a triggered snowflake and explain why it's there, who it is, and talk about the morals of the person. 

Here are several examples of you fetishizing the statue. Reminder: the statue does not hold the powers of history.

And in response to the last one, I like the 'triggered snowflake' -- because if you don't want to publicly glorify a racist person from the eighteenth century, you're a snowflake.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I'm replying to Fazz, but this is meant to all who participate in this argument. Why are you spending so much time on one pretty rock? You all seem to agree that statues in museums are fine, so why should this one be removed? Just move it to a museum. It will still remind people of the history and won't be glorifying anything.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Statues should glorify people who made sacrifices for the place they lived. A statue in Virginia should glorify people who made sacrifices for Virginia. Robert E. Lee made sacrifices for Virginia and should therefore be glorified by statues in Virginia.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

And Virginia is within the United States of America, a country which Lee actively fought against.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I mean he died a respected US citizen and wasn't considered a criminal in any way. He did what was considered his duty and acted honorably by the standards of the time, back when those were things that mattered.

And 'country they actively fought against' is meaningless in the case of a lot if Confederate soldiers. Plenty were drafted...and what about the ones who later joined the U.S. Army after the war ended? Some dumbasses vandalized a statue of one of the latter examples right after the violence at the rally.

Though of course despite all the attempts to demonize him Lee himself wouldn't have wanted statues of himself hanging around because as a pretty decent guy he didn't consider himself especially heroic and was against the war to begin with, and afterwards just wanted the country to heal. Supposedly there's even a letter he wrote going around after the rally where he specifically says he's against monuments.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

>I mean he died a respected US citizen and wasn't considered a criminal in any way. He did what was considered his duty and acted honorably by the standards of the time, back when those were things that mattered. 

Lee had his citizenship revoked for three years and had to ask for amnesty, which implies he was seen as a criminal by at least some important people. 

>And 'country they actively fought against' is meaningless in the case of a lot if Confederate soldiers. Plenty were drafted...and what about the ones who later joined the U.S. Army after the war ended? Some dumbasses vandalized a statue of one of the latter examples right after the violence at the rally.

That doesn't apply to Lee, as not only did he fight for the Confederacy, he refused an offer to lead the Union armies at the start of the war. 

As for soldiers who were drafted, they really had no choice and I don't condone their statues being torn down. 

>Lee himself wouldn't have wanted statues of himself hanging around

Then why not take the statue down?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I'd actually forgotten he got uniquely fucked over that way, so never mind that part. Though the country (including a hell of a lot of the black people still poverty stricken in the South) would be in much better shape economically and far more unified if the post war handling of things hadn't fucked up so badly, on so many levels. Of course Lincoln's assassination had a lot to do with that...retarded chimps thinking dramatic acts of violence does anything but turn people who might otherwise have been sympathetic against them sadly aren't really anything new.

Still, as to the statues, why should the state of Virginia start respecting his wishes now that he is Evil Racist anymore than they did when he was their hero?

Obviously nobody gets a say in how history will remember them. If you're familiar with the concept of Death of the Author it's kind of like that, but with people's entire lives.

Memorials to the effect of 'the Civil War happened and effected this town in this specific way' rather than statues of random soldiers would probably be more interesting anyway. I mean they're rarely ABOUT the individual anyway. Sherman was a racist who committed war crimes and wasn't even really against slavery, and no one objects to having a big statue of him in Central Park.

I don't care about the statues being removed so much as the reasons for it, which are knee-jerk and emotional. I guess that will be another thing making us all just that much more historically interesting in a few decades, though I'd like to at least hope future generations will be at least slightly less arrogant and judgemental when viewing the past than the current ones.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

>Still, as to the statues, why should the state of Virginia start respecting his wishes now that he is Evil Racist anymore than they did when he was their hero? 

Why should anybody have a problem with it if the man himself didn't? 

>Memorials to the effect of 'the Civil War happened and effected this town in this specific way' rather than statues of random soldiers would probably be more interesting anyway. I mean they're rarely ABOUT the individual anyway. Sherman was a racist who committed war crimes and wasn't even really against slavery, and no one objects to having a big statue of him in Central Park. 

Sherman did not commit war crimes. The Geneva Conventions hadn't been created yet, but even if you take them into account, all of the property he destroyed was out of military necessity, in which case it is not a war crime according to the Conventions, 

Sherman might have personally been a racist, but the most important thing was that he fought, whether he opposed it or not, to end slavery, an oppressive institution that had been keeping millions in bondage. On the other hand, Lee was by all accounts a proper southern gentleman- but still he voluntarily fought for that oppressive institution, regardless of his personal thoughts on it. That is the most important dinstinction between the two. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

There's such a thing as States' rights. States are seperate from the federal government and have the right to erect whatever statues they want. States should have statues of people who fought for their State. The federal government should have statues of people who fought for the country.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

States' rights does not mean that the state governments can erect momuments to traitors of the federal government.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Traitor to the Union but a loyalist to Virginia. Can you point out a law that backs up your statement?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Can you point out a law that forbids the federal government from removing statues of traitors?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

That's not how the law works. The federal government is assumed not to have the right to do something until a law or amendment (depending on the circumstances) is passed giving it the right to do that thing.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Brown vs BOE gave the federal government authority to intervene in affairs of the states. 

And this argument is irrelevant to this particular case anyway, seeing how it was the Charlottesville City Council that voted in favor of removing the statue.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
It's still acceptable to protest something even if the city has a legal right to do it. (Though obviously that would have all gone over a whole lot better if it had been a local thing only....)

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I guess if you don't mind being rightfully attacked for being a Neo-Nazi, then sure. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Not wanting a historical monument taken down doesn't automatically make someone a Nazi, and it's also possible to have protests without states of fucking emergency being declared. People get together to protest or support things their city does all the time without it winding up anywhere beyond the local news.

I don't think the handful of elderly library people and Black Rambo I saw downtown yesterday were Nazis, for instance, and Black Rambo managed to hang around in front of the courthouse with a rifle without A Violence occurring.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I'm not talking about those kinds of people, I'm talking about the actual Neo-Nazis who showed up to cause trouble and run over people with their cars.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
And what exactly changes if we put that statue in a museum in Virginia? I added the glorifying bit just to make Fazz happy, I don't care either way. In a museum, you can still have a plaque with all his acomplishments written on it.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
You have a gaze attack that turns people into statues you can't even see. You don't get to have an opinion on these matters.

But now that we're back on statue talk, I'm reminded that before I got distracted by the Barcelona attack I'd meant to come home and post about seeing some people hanging around downtown to support my city's Civil War monument. Maybe like a dozen old people and their grandkids, but hilariously they'd somehow acquired a Patriotic Chubby Black Rambo to help defend their cause.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
And so what if I can't see them? My fingers still work fine, I can still figure out the general shape of the statue.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
It would be really a lot of fun watching you figure out a statue of David.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
1500 words he would have otherwise put towards his contest story. Good work Sent, keep it up.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

So the first part of your post is some communism I don't agree with and affirmation that you're blissfully unaware of what Plushies are, and that's fine and dandy, but since I don't believe in communism this move to counter my point comes from an entirely different board game and that can't really be argued, since that's a matter of political ideals which will never be changed over an Internet argument.

The other part of your post is poking fun for attributing magical qualities to an object despite the fact that you're low key doing it yourself for some reason. You attribute the property of glorification to the statue, but glorification is in the eye of the beholder, and an interpretation that can only be taken from the object as opposed to looking at what the object is itself. I consider it a historical reminder, since obviously he isn't really glorified by contemporary culture and his statue is a reminder that he existed once. Since, y'know, the image of a person evokes the thought of a person. I'm saying that it encites historical thought and conversation because it does, that's what we're doing right now.

It does not hold the powers of history, but it also doesn't hold the powers of glorification either. The statue doesn't demand reverence, that's something you have to interpret from it. The statue is merely an image of a person, which reminds the viewer that the person existed, and can incite discussion and learning on the subject of the statue. Not that you need constant reminders about it to know it happened, but you don't need constant reminders of the fact that depression exists to know it exists either, yet there's plenty of sculpture about that too. You can go further into analyzing it all you want because it's an art piece, but the point still stands, glorification is something you take away from it and not what the object does in itself. I don't attribute powers to it, but there's significance in the fact that it's there and displaying a person's image, and the fact that you're already suggesting people to replace it suggests that you'you're fetishizing a glorification element that's just not inherent to what it is.

And yeah, he was a racist. Everyone was, a lot of what was done to illegalise slavery was done to fuck with the economy of the South and give the mechanized North an advantage whenever slavery became illegal in union-conquered territory. Lincoln himself was only in the recovery process. He'He's not being glorified for his racism (If he's even being glorified at all, which I still disagree with because glorification comes from the viewers and not the statue. Death of the Artist.) Lee spent most of his life and education in the North, where he never saw real slavery. So of course he would fall for the illusion of the south eventure without southern indoctrination. But he never joined for that reason, because as someone who spent most of their adult years in the North, he lived an industrialized environment and never had the need for nor did he encounter seriously abused, plantation-level slaves when he was old enough to think about it. It was a non-issue to him. He refused offers from the union because his home and family were confederate and he didn't want to see harm done to them, which I imagine is a thing most people can relate to (not wanting to see harm done, not the civil war shit) and an easy example of the moral mess that is war and how not everyone who joins one side or the other does it because they represent everything one side stands for.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I don't see how a statue of Robert E. Lee doesn't belong in front of the State capitol of Virginia. Such a statue should commemorate someone who made great sacrifices for his State, and Robert E. Lee is certainly someone who fits that description.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I heard on /pol/ that the woman who was murdered was apparently a Wobbly. That just makes me sadder.

An injury to one is an injury to all. Rest in power.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I mean now every ones becoming a white nationalist as it's exactly what the name implies, a white person that is a nationalist. Though they're mixing themselves with the hardcore "Jews,Negros, homos, and beaners belong in hell." extremists which is giving them a bad rap. But when you have all kinds of White Nationalists congregating in a area you're going to have people from all over the spectrum.

Either way the WN had permits to be there and the video showed a ANTIFA hitting first along with blocking roads that led to the lady and everyone else getting hit.

The dude that hit and killed the woman is probably going to get life or death anyway depending on how it turns out seeing as it was premeditated.

Not going to lie though, watching these kinds of videos is always a good laugh as you have extremists from both sides battling it out while the police force most of the times laughs in the background at all the batshit crazy people.

Oh yea #BlueTeam

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I heard it was going to be second degree murder, and I'm not sure how that works exactly because it seems pretty premeditated. Guy was crazy and looks crazy and also potentially stoned or retarded though.

Interesting thing is that he wasn't represented by a lawyer when initially brought before a judge because the lawyer who would usually do that 'had a relative involved in the incident'. Not sure of the legality of that but hopefully it's sorted soon because as I understand it 'not given a lawyer' is one of those things that might lead to trouble with trying him later on.

Also, the judge's name is Robert Downer Jr. (Lol)

As for the actual protest, it would have been really great if the anti-protest protesters had just gotten a fucking permit so if nothing else there'd have been no question of whether they had a right to be there, roads could have been closed/rerouted properly if needed and more security could have been arranged that might have prevented the attack in the first place. Crazy dude in a car is a possibility that's factored into most organized situations with crowds now.

And if nothing else it would mean this would no longer be a case of 'police stood around watching a mob gather in a volatile situation and then let people block roads and rile each other up throwing shit and pepper spraying each other and didn't bother to interfere until it was well past the point where it would do any good'.

Doesn't sound like things started getting violent until the antifa showed up though, and then eventually the Nazi in the car. There were clergy etc. that were protesting the supremacists before all that with no issues, but of course the reasonable people are never in control of who shows up to these things which is why hearing people are going to be getting together to protest anything at all in your area is pretty bad news. At best you get scumfuck self proclaimed 'anarchists' who don't care about anything but a chance to beat random people or smash windows and set cars on fire, at worst you get something like this.

Well, something like this AND and maybe an ISIS twat showing up to show the dumbfuck Ohio boy how to do this random murder thing right, if you really want to go for the ultimate clusterfuck, lol.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
So finally got a chance to catch up and even with Malk taking the courageous and controversial stance of 'racism is bad' it seems this conversation had nothing much of interest contributed beyond the first day.

That is really a shame, ever since Victim mentioned he was Chinese I wanted to see Steve take part in this argument, but thread is fizzling and he's still MIA.

End, whatever happened to the Stormfronter guy that Will was so fond of, can you bring him over to weigh in on this?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Oh this one: http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=TylerDanann

That guy just sort of disappeared as far as I know. It was sort of weird that he actually showed up again right after coins outed him as a Nazi since he hadn't been active for a long time before then either.

Tyler didn't even "own" the label. He just popped up to suddenly defend himself that he wasn't a Nazi and was just "really proud" of his heritage. Lol.

EDIT: Hm, looks like his last log in was last March, so more recent than I thought. He was sort of boring anyway though. Arguably Drakoblare would be a lot more entertaining for a thread like this. Throw Steve into the mix and watch the lulz.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
That's the one. Knew it was Tyler something.

Still haven't checked out his storygame but that excerpt from his book was so fucking cringe. Like even aside from the Nazi thing it was just so bad and unsubtle, I could have written multiple essays picking it apart but that's about when he slunk off.

E: a lot of the comments mention broken links? I didn't come across any with some blind clicking but if they're there shouldn't it be unpublished?

But first, how about a list of everyone who rated it over a 4/8? We need to find out who the potential Nazis are among us. (It's Will, right? I'm sure one if them is Will)

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
And mostly I just want Steve here to bear witness to his inner struggle in debating racism with an AZN of any kind.

Assuming he goes with the Neutral Good side in this anyway, which I guess can't really be assumed.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Mason amusingly rated the story an 8 immediately after we all found out the dude was a Nazi. (He later rated it a 1 though)

Last time I checked it, I didn't find any broken links, so it's possible he fixed them or maybe I just didn't bump into them.

In any case Tyler's story isn't long for this site at a 2.91 anyway so if anyone wants to go do their part to fight Nazism, well you know what to do.

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/to-the-mountain-hold~21-part-1

(Hey, at least we're not banning him for 200 years for his beliefs, we're just telling him to be a slightly less shitty writer than Hitler)

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Is there a minimum rating for stories?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Generally we purge them at around 2.5 to keep the site pure.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
@Victim

What's your opinion on the way African Americans just never seemed to get it together the way the Chinese did after suffering similar levels of poverty and persecution? (I've never heard any Chinese use the past as an excuse for their actions today BTW which I admire quite a bit.)

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Lol you should go to your average Asian culture club on a university campus. or just read /r/aznidentity. Asians can do it, too. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Shhhh, you stay out of this okay.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Well tbf I notice the guy does call himself 'Victim' in response to past persecution.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Hey, now. Persecution of your person is different from persecution of your ancestors.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Banning Victim was a terrible decision. The mods almost deprived us of an awesome three-ring circus of unintentional comedy. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

It's true that Chinese people have suffered through a lot during their time in America. But objectively black people had it worse. Asians have been in America in large numbers for about 150 years. Blacks have been here for twice that long, and they were collectively enslaved for half that time. Even after slavery ended, black people were still treated as second-class citizens for more than a century and it's only within the past 50 years or so that any overt discrimination against them was ended. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I think it's a combination of many factors.

Firstly, there is the victim culture that you mentioned, which is prevalent among today's African Americans. The Chinese have always been an industrious people, looking only to advance our own self-worth. We take the responsibility of our lives into our own hands and plan it out over the long term. Rarely do you see Chinese Americans out on the street protesting how unfairly our ethnicity is treated, though that seems to be changing somewhat with some second, third, and further generation immigrants being indoctrinated in liberal education centers on the West Coast. Today's African Americans, on the other hand, don't seem to want to take responsibility over their own lives. They prefer to believe that the past of their race has already destined themselves personally to a life of poverty. It's easier to stay complacent in poverty that way while still feeling self-righteous. It may come as a surprise to some, then, that the African American community was not always this way. In the early 20th century, the black community was flourishing post-slavery. During that time, the teachings of Booker T. Washington remained dominant. He taught economic self-improvement as the primary method of advancing black people's social standing. Black businesses grew and thrived, and some white Americans even became jealous. Then came the Civil Rights movement, and though it cured some social ills it also greatly increased the victim mentality as well as African Americans' reliance on the government, which brings me to my next point.

The Civil Rights movement also coincided with another major policy change. Between 1940 and 1960, the black poverty rate was cut in half, and between 1936 and 1959 the black income more than doubled relative to whites. Then between 1965 and 1974, government-provided benefits increased by 20 times, while the number of recipients doubled between 1960 and 1977. This furthered black people's complacency in poverty and completely reversed decades of declining poverty figures among blacks. As for why the Chinese did not fall into this vicious cycle of welfare, I can only imagine it is because of our culture of self-reliance. Speaking of culture...

It's no secret that we Chinese like to save. Our culture promotes saving money for emergencies, for instance if a family member needs an expensive surgery. Black, or rather contemporary American culture promotes spending. Many blacks and even whites spend all their money on immediate gratification while relying on handouts for food and other uses. Of course, I recognize that some families don't have enough money to live by let alone save. I think that has to do with Chinese people valuing higher education, which has been proven to be worth it in the long term. By getting higher education, you not only get a higher salary but also have greater motivation to keep a job, since you feel like your life is going somewhere. Ghetto culture is another problem. Tattoos and piercings make blacks undesirable for businesses, and rap that promotes gangs and sex also don't help. There is also a taboo against being too white (aka successful). I mentioned personal responsibility before. The lack of responsibility by black fathers has resulted in an astounding 72% of black children being raised by single mothers. I don't think I have to say how that affects black people economically. Chinese people are much more family oriented and take care of each other. Children are expected to take care of parents in their old age, and marriages are expected to last a lifetime. A caring family is good for economic wellbeing.

Finally, there are genetic factors. Now, I know that this is where Malkalack calls me a racist Neo-Nazi, so I'll stick to hard scientific facts and ignore such controversial topics as IQ. It is no secret that blacks are more athletic than any other race. That happens to be because blacks have 15-20% more testosterone than whites. That and other genetic factors may impact one's ability to hold a job and could be behind the massive riots in predominantly black cities. Chinese, on the other hand, have lower testosterone levels. In addition, we are not dealing with a representative sample of Chinese and black people in America. Most slaves were sold as prisoners of war to other African tribes. That means they were less adept than other African tribes (since they lost wars to them) and (warning: this will be offensive) thus POSSIBLY genetically inferior to the other African tribes. Other factors like luck may also play a part in why they became prisoners of war, but it is my opinion that genetics played a part. On the other hand, though the first Chinese people who came here were poor, new generations of Chinese are coming from rich families and are thus the cream of the crop. This applies to many Asian ethnicities coming to America.

This is by no means a comprehensive list. There's much more I could have written, but I know I'm rambling now. Feel free to comment or criticize.

I'll leave off with a quote from Booker T. Washington: "There is a certain class of race problem-solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public."

P.S. Mizal, your profile picture looks distinctly Chinese or at least East Asian. What ethnicity are you?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Mizal is as white as mayonnaise. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Actually she's got some salsa in her blood.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
He is well aware of this so I'm not sure why he posted that to begin with. But, uh, please don't send Malk on another three day rage spiel on how you can't call someone Mexican unless they are currently a citizen of the country called Mexico and only dumb American cunts do this etc.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

"I'm one-sixth German, eight-thirds Rhodesian, and my great-great-great grandpappy once glanced at a Cherokee Indian." 

This is how you fucking Yanks sound. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Hmm, really can't think of a more appropriate response here than End's observation:

"I'm a faggot." - how Canadians sound.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
It seems a little weird to make assumptions about a person's race based on an avatar of a fantasy creature on a forum. Victim, I notice you're not using anything specifically Asian though so here:

Now you can't get accused of being a Nazi anymore, other forum goers will know right away that you're Chinese and also mentally associate you with that most beloved animal, the cat. :)

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Lol you complain about the supposed "victim culture" of black people yet you whine about being a victim of the evil mods on your profile. Hilarious. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Fuck it, I laughed.

http://i.imgur.com/HxHYbXK.jpg

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
LOL

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

This is going to be hilarious when the commie comes back. 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Surprised they liked the Native Americans so much lmao 

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Have I mentioned before that the Comanche were badass? Because the Comanche were badass and I'm offended on their behalf that they're being lumped in with some weenie nature lovers in the spot where elves go.

You can't own a tree but you can sure own a horse and you can ride that horse until it dies of exhaustion and then slit its belly open and wrap its entrails around your neck for a convenient on the go snack while a fresh horse carries you away to safety. (Along with the new slave child whose mother you just raped and murdered before forcing him to carry her scalp.)

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

The American Indians in that chart got the shaft again anyway since they didn’t even get a proper real life picture. Unless it was some subtle joke that there aren’t that many of them anymore to have a real life pic.

I gotta say out of all of those, I still think Gypsies got it the worst in that chart.

The arabs and blacks at least got the whole crazy armed mob pics that would make one go “Oh shit, I don’t want to mess with them.” And the Jews just look like a stereotypical scheming “Elders of Zion” thing.

The gypsies in that pic though? Shit, they look like the most untrustworthy thieving scum of cutthroats crawling with disease.

(INB4 someone says, “So, it’s an accurate depiction of gypsies”)

Anyway, didn’t realize I was true neutral this whole time. Illuminating.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
And now Muslims are back to being the bad guys. Didn't like some inbred little Ohio boy with that pathetic kill count hogging all the attention I guess.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Well, death or no, I do not see a good time in this guy's future.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
Are you referring to the old man? We stopped caring about him a long time ago, keep up. He's probably has a heart attack or something by now anyway.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I mean, I don't really have anything to say about sexy statues.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

I gotta say these alt-right fucktards in general are a really poor excuse for what passes for “Nazis” nowadays.

There’s no crying in the 4th Reich!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrF6N7kXtQc

And triggered by a tranny on top of the crying. Lol.

Then there’s this fucker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go5vxx20uQc

He might as well have said, “It’s just a prank bro!”

Yeah, these guys aren’t an army of Otto Skorzenys. No wonder the hardcore Nazis look upon the Alt-right as a bunch of faggots.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
If they can't march in formation and don't have the self respect to shine their shoes I'm not sure why they're even trying tbh.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
I can't believe this thread hasn't even made it to 200 posts yet. I mean we've got genuine old man Nazis, neo-Nazis, Chinese Nazis, commie faggots, the Barcelona attack and more. What else do you people want? More memes?

Jesus, I'm tired.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Speaking of memes, when she's not getting her ass grabbed by horny DJs, Taylor Swift has this weird Neo-Nazi fan base that posts pics of her with various Nazi quotes in them.

I guess they see her as the paragon of Aryan beauty or something.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago
OK but I heard if you play her songs backwards they say 'gas the Jews' and also something about the brown menace during the chorus.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, I heard about the Taylor Swift thing. Never gave it much attention.

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Well Tyler just lost the forum where his main audience hangs out, Stormfront got shutdown.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/08/28/oldest-white-supremacist-site-shut-down/608981001/

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

That guy is pretty old and will probably die in a few years, why jail him in his last years?

Nazi Scum Thread

6 years ago

Because if you committed a crime a long time ago and then eluded capture for a really really long time, that totally means that you didn't commit the crime and you shouldn't have some sort of reprimand. Because that's how crime works. Yup.