Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Fun stuff

6 years ago

So my step-brother has been living with my grandparents for a while now. Registered adult, should be getting his own place, but hasn't. He got pissed at my blind grandfather for some reason and decked him, and threatened him with a knife. Normally I live right there in the same town, ya know, easy to get there and at least attempt to help somehow. But this had to happen while I was on vacation 8 hours away. Right before I even got to the hotel. So I was stressed the whole trip. He got arrested, my step dad went to court for him, and now he needs a place to stay since he can't stay there anymore. So what happens? Naturally, my family offers him a place here!
In my house.
I don't want him to be out in the streets, especially with all the smoke and ash and all that, but I would rather he wasn't in my house either. Hopefully he isn't here longer than 6 months while we find him a group home or something. And of course, there's already the stress of school starting up again, and worrying about family who lives in Houston. 

Ooooooon the upside, it's my birthday? Went to an amusement park with my family a couple states over in order to escape the smoke here, only for more wildfires to start over there so when we got there the smoke was worse than it was at home. It was pretty cool regardless. I must admit, I am a bit of a screamer when it comes to the high intensity roller coasters. 
My friend is freakin' amazing and decided to do an animatic based on a couple of my characters for my birthday using this song. I can't stop grinning when I think about that. ^_^ 

Teal Deer - My life is shit (though not as shitty as it could be, which I'm thankful for) and I'm having fun anyway. So screw you life. Bpppppt.

Fun stuff

6 years ago

Happy belated Birthday!