Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

Anyone doing it? I'm doing inktober, though goretober seems to be more suited to writers. If ya are, show off whatcha got below! Or just chat about it, or find some really cool stuff related to it. Maybe wrangle one of the other site members into doing it. 

I heard that steve does villainous stuff and dropped out of the contest because it wasn't his thing? Perhaps Goretober would be right up his alley. 

I would tag him, but I'm not sure of exactly what his username is, and I'm not sure if that'd be frowned upon yet. 

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago
Axiom is doing inktober and predicts it will end badly.

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

i missed the first day of inktober but im definitely going to start tomorrow.

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

Boy oh boy there sure are a lot of art/writing events I'm unaware of.

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

Inktober #1 by FanOFluffStuff

Inking isn't my strong suit - I haven't tried shading with it or anything yet. I normally just use ink when I colour something in with pencils. Though that's the point of this, right? Improvement!

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

I'm gonna give it a stab, but I'm doing it digitally. I'm working on my fundamentals, so I'm probably just going to draw straight from photo refs for the whole month.

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

GORETOBER - REF SHEET (org- disc) by Peridyne765

A prompt sheets if anyone's looking for ideas. Goretober can be short stories or art. 

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

Ooh, me, me! ^^

Day one

Day two

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

Ooooo.

Arts.

They look sorta spook.

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

Noiiiice. Those look pretty awesome. 

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

Inktober day two: 

Inktober day 2 by FanOFluffStuff

I mean, there's coloured pencil. But there's a lot of ink too, for lining and shading and line width variation, so ya know, pretty sure it counts. I don't think there's anything against using things in addition to ink. 

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

I'm a bit late but I'll try to do a couple of them. Too lazy and busy to actually do the whole month.

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

Seems I forgot to post yesterday. So here's 3 and 4. You can see I'm starting to get the hang of working with pen. 

Inktober #3 by FanOFluffStuffInktober4 by FanOFluffStuff

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

I'm doing Inktober. Just not these particular list of things. Dunno where I got my list. xD

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

Here's a quick short story on the 'insects' topic for Goretober.

-----

It had started only a few days after my trip to South America.

These rashes showed up on my stomach, my face, my arms, my legs, any part of my body really. At first I thought nothing of it, applied some rash cream and went on with my day. It got worse.

There were these pains in my stomach, like something was trying to burrow its way out or something. I went to the doctor, but he said he couldn't find anything wrong with me. I tried to forget about it, thinking it was maybe just food poisoning or something similar.

The diarrhea started. My shit was basically just brown water with little chunks in them, but there were tinges of blood. I was really starting to freak the hell out. After a few days, my shit was just pure blood. Piss too. I thought I was dying.

During a bathroom break, after shitting I checked, to see if it was still blood. But floating in that toilet bowl, surrounded by bloody feces, was... Something.

It was white, and rubbery and covered in my blood and fecal matter. It kind of looked like a condom for a baby dick after some violent anal fucking, but it couldn't have been, I'm not into that fucked up shit. I looked closer at it, and it twitched slightly.

That wasn't a condom.

It was a worm.

No. Hell to the fucking no.

I didn't even bother wiping my bloody ass. I ran straight outside and got in my car, and drove straight for the hospital. Bloody shit dripping down my leg, I ran straight into the emergency room and frantically explained to the receptionist what happened. She called a doctor and some nurses down into the room and they rushed me to a room on a stretcher. They did some scans, and found dozens of worms in my dietary tract.

Hell no.

In the end, I got surgery to remove them. Put a big dent in my savings, but it's not like I was just going to wait until some fucking worms nibbled through my guts.

Weeks have passed since then. They said they took them all out. But sometimes, at night, I listen closely, and swear I can hear a little tiny nibbling sound coming from within my head.

Inktober/Goretober

6 years ago

O.O I'm completely grossed out. >_<