Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Long time no see

6 years ago

Its been years since I've been on this site. What has changed and how is everyone? 

Long time no see

6 years ago

Hi there. 

Long time no see

6 years ago

Welcome back!

You missed:

• The rise and fall of the Warrior Cats.
  • The deletion of the Forum Games subforum.
  • Turnover in the mod team. (Seth out, Kiel in, Kiel out, End in)
  • The addition of 'Orders' and 'Commendations' by 3J, who subsequently disappeared again.
  • Probably more stuff that I also missed, mostly not being here either. :P

Long time no see

6 years ago

Killa became a mod as well.

Long time no see

6 years ago

Was there a reason the Forum Games was deleted? It didn't seem to be causing problems when I was last here so that's kinda surprising. (Also that would be why my comments are not even over 1000 bc I had a shitload in there)

Long time no see

6 years ago

3J felt it was a taking the attention of too many members and that it was forcing members away from the purpose of the site - storygames.

Long time no see

6 years ago
People were doing lazy, poorly written RP all the time instead of participating in the site. There were some members who were only here for that, and most of them sucked.

Long time no see

6 years ago
I'd made an article on the earlier months of the year here but then life happened, and I never got round to updating it >_<

Long time no see

6 years ago

the most important thing that happened since you left is that I arrived :)

Long time no see

6 years ago
Ford was banned, no trolls of interest have been around, none who could be considered even the lightest of annoyances have done anything of note, and the only other visible change is your profile picture. What happened to the custom preschool style lightning beaver you had before?

Long time no see

6 years ago

Hm, interesting thread that you last posted in before you showed up again.

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/14588

Long time no see

6 years ago
Since when could James cast shade on others for raping small animals?

Long time no see

6 years ago

Burn the foxy boy

And I'm not sure if Endmaster is insulting or complimenting me 

Long time no see

6 years ago
He went insane last year so he's gone now anyway. Too bad, he could be fun in between his bouts of proving why autism and the internet should never have been allowed to mix.

Long time no see

6 years ago

I was more indifferent to you as a person and just found the comments of a lot of people in that thread to be interesting in the sense that most were in favor of an authoritarian style government of some sort.

Long time no see

6 years ago

Ah. Well I'm indifferent to you as a person as well

Long time no see

6 years ago
BANNED

Long time no see

6 years ago

Oh yeah that was a thing.

#Tim2017

Long time no see

6 years ago

I was elected President of the site! Well, I would've been, if I didn't have to unite the fucking party by myself. I still count it as a personal victory though.

Long time no see

6 years ago

I made you a cabinet member.

Long time no see

6 years ago

I guess I can't complain. "Minister of Chefs" is hardly winning the entire goddamn presidency, but it does allow you to own a Chef-grade minigun.

Shame the aliens invaded.

Long time no see

6 years ago

Double post

Long time no see

6 years ago

Yeah you did!

Long time no see

6 years ago

Sometimes the internet cuts out exactly after you press post message and you have to refresh the page and write what you said over and over again. It's like that one Nietzche parable.

Long time no see

6 years ago

It happens to me when I accidentally refresh the page I just posted on.