Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

1000 posts

6 years ago

I've finally reached that magical number after over 3 years of shitposting. Thank you everyone it's an honor. 

1000 posts

6 years ago
pissing into an ocean of piss

1000 posts

6 years ago

Normally, I'd brag about how few that is and wave around my shiny top poster trophy. But I don't have it anymore.

One day, Shiny Top Poster Trophy... One day I'll outpost Aman again... THEN I'll be able to brag about it...

1000 posts

6 years ago

You're lame now until you get the trophy back. Good luck with that

1000 posts

6 years ago
Who has it now?

1000 posts

6 years ago

Aman does, somehow. Berka somehow used his evil vampire penguin wizardry to restore Aman's post count to the highness it was in the days of old and turn mine to shit.

1000 posts

6 years ago

You're roughly around 200 behind, right? You'd better get on top of this. What has your life amounted to if you're not top poster on this forum?

1000 posts

6 years ago

More importantly, what the fuck are we all doing if the most handsome, active, and postiest member is still 200 posts behind the guy who quit like 10 years ago?

1000 posts

6 years ago

Holy crap. I didn't even know CYS was around for that long. Let's just hope Aman doesn't randomly come back just to defend his trophy.

1000 posts

6 years ago
coins is only 200 posts behind aman?

1000 posts

6 years ago

<3

1000 posts

6 years ago
Well okay but looks like you're pretty close. Make a haiku thread and post 200 haikus

1000 posts

6 years ago

Cool beans.

1000 posts

6 years ago

i went past 1000 probably within a year or so of my first joining of cystia in 2014. nonetheless, good job.

1000 posts

6 years ago
Posting about posts is gaming the system.

1000 posts

6 years ago

1000 post. Congratulations, it's a good thing all of your stats are so high. You've successfully acquired 453 points, published 0 storygames, earned 0 commendations, received 1 trophy (for the points), and been regulated into a bloody Warden. All of that has been done in 2.986 days!

1000 posts

6 years ago

Get to 1000 shitposts bud, then your words might mean something to me. 

1000 posts

6 years ago
Do people still make 420 jokes? The post count is in a good place right now.

1000 posts

6 years ago

I had no idea 420 jokes were a thing until I googled it. Anyway, one of my stats were accidentally wrong. I typed days instead of years. Sorry for that error.

1000 posts

6 years ago

Weak

Congratulations :)