Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago
Now that I have your attention.

In honor of the one year anniversary of the Ballad Contest, I'm going to host a contest in December. I'm not going to be doing them monthly again any time soon though- way too busy. But I have a nice lull that month, so this will work nicely.

There won't be a single theme for this one. I'm going to create a list of thematic sentences and people will chose the one they want on a first-come first-serve basis. If you pick something cool, and don't finish, End will probably punish you most harshly because you created an opportunity cost for your fellow contestants, the site in general, and the account-less readers.

Just throwing this out here to gauge interest so I have an idea how many thematic lines I'll need.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago

You click-baiting lil bitch

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago
Short story or CYOA, or either?

I was so disappointed to find out the title was a joke.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago
It'll be strict CYOA format.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago

Same @ disappointment.

Anyways, I'll definitely be joining this contest if I'm not to wrapped up in life or another story or lose wifi thanks to spite :)

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago
I really like the way you're planning to hand out prompts, but I kind of swore off contests the rest of the year, so for now at least I'm not planning on joining. Though that may change in December depending on how I'm doing with my other projects.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago

Unless I die by then, you can count me in.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago
10 thematic lines and 10 images ranging from very boring office stock photos to MTG card art people choose 1 theme 1 image and make them work

or just 10 sentence thingies if you wanna be close minded like that...

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago
All of the images are of the same empty cardboard box, from slightly different angles.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago

I wonder if you could do a CYOA about being the diplomat being sent to North Korea to talk them out of nuking Guam.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago

No one is stopping you.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago
Yeah I might throw my hand in.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago

Wasn't really interested in this thread when I read the title, but thank god for boredom. Anyhow, I'd be interested! 

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago

I've decided to take all the sentences and then not write anything. Gotta blow all these guys points before the end of the year so they can't get taken away.

Bucky's Clickbait

6 years ago

Seems interesting. I've failed to submit for contests twice in a row, but third time's the charm.

North Korea Nuking Scrubs

6 years ago
Playing with fire.

6 years ago
make the rule that if you publish you can't take it down. finished games only.

6 years ago
Hmm, I like the core value behind that.

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago

Fucking click-baiter. I thought that this would be filled with political news, not CYS contest info. 

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago
So just to clarify, prompts are going up December 1st or so? Can I assume November will be contest free for the whole site?

North Korea Nuking Guam

6 years ago
I'll probably post them a few days sooner. I expect Thanksgiving, or the Friday or Saturday immediately following.