Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago

I step back in after another long time away, I open a subforum, and what do I see?

"Feminists are taking all our stuff" and "Should we limit reproduction"

I literally can not remember the last time I checked in here and saw such various and alarming posts, such as: "North Korea Nuking Guam, Tom Petty about to die, California makes murder a misdemeanor, Rick and Morty, and Murder becomes legal."

Talk about a social thememometer. All this I saw, mind you, within 8 to 10 seconds of logging in. It's like opening up a fridge, observing the block of milk, the art like month old pasta, and then being jumped by a moldy lobster, before having to jettison the whole fridge into space.

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago

Hey Ugilick! Welcome back. ^_^

The first two threads you mention are tongue-in-cheek and trolling, respectively. The rest of the list... clickbait, sad but true, definitely not true, dunno because I have no interest in the show, aaaand Ford's latest thought experiment. So, maybe not quite as bad as it looks at first glance ...okay, yeah, it's pretty terrible actually. Hope you stick around anyway. XD

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago
it's worse than it looks lol

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago
Cowboy Bebop fan by any chance?

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago

I am.

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago

Ayy. I enjoyed the first episode. Never got around to finishing.

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago
Oh ugilick is back. Hi ugilick.

Ugilick, I took time out of my busy Sunday to log on and tell you hello. You should feel honored.

E: you missed the thread on the Vegas shooting. Though I for one appreciate having so many threads proving our Lounge denizens are conscientious people who stay on top of current events.

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago

I do.

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago
I like that from the index this is the thread for Apparent Forum Shits.

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago

With a smirk on my face I noticed that.

Apparent Forum Shitstorm

6 years ago
Welcome to the Internet.