Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Hero Tower

6 years ago

I am excited to announce that I am working on another story game (to keep the juices flowing when I hit lulls in my zombie story game).

The story game is called Hero Tower and will be somewhat like those Tower games.  This is based off a game I started creating using the app fps maker and decided it would make a pretty cool story game.  I have most of it plotted out in my head, but take a look at the description for the game and let me know what you think!

HERO TOWER

A  brutal campaign nears its end, only one obstacle stands in the way of justice.  The forces of evil at the tip of the sword...yet they are resilient.  Many have fallen trying to take the Tower from the Lord of Despair.  

Will a champion rise up to relieve the world of this great threat? 

Or will darkness reign while heroes fall? 

This is the battle of the ages.

This is will decide the fate of mankind.

This is Hero Tower!

Hero Tower

6 years ago
I like the sound of it!

Hero Tower

6 years ago

Thanks bro!

Hero Tower

6 years ago
Sounds like a strategy game, is it going to use a lot of scripting?

Hero Tower

6 years ago

I might use some as well as variables, I'm kind of new to that stuff.  As of right now I think I'm gonna try to throw in some strategy to it, because that is always fun.  

Hero Tower

6 years ago

Sorry if any of that came out weird, I'm exhausted lmao

Hero Tower

6 years ago
Good luck with your project!

Hero Tower

6 years ago

Thanks!

Hero Tower

6 years ago

I'm not entirely sure on the name. It seems really bad, if I'm completely honest. I don't know what the Tower games are, so maybe I'm missing it, though.