Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago

Given the many factors of elements such as physics, couldn't it be entirely possible that a multiverse could exist physically (as in no barriers except for gravity)?

Let's say we're at the bottom of a supermassive blackhole, etc.?

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago

@Endeavour Shut up you idiot, just because you're bored, you don't have to go off on wild tangents.

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago

You know, I'm sort of glad I never banned you now. You've recently been entertaining in a forum retard way. Either by being retarded or doing retard shit that lead to other amusing things (Like the Gender thread)

Spatial Complexity6

6 years ago

I'm surprised myself. I'm used to chatrooms & Reddit forums. If I get bored/tired enough I seem to do better with this.

But, what can I say? I am the fool and the bumbling servant boy all in one.

Spatial Complexity6

6 years ago
The position of village idiot had been vacant for awhile. You seem to have experience. You're hired.

Spatial Complexity6

6 years ago

I'll bear it with honor.

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago
The incoherence is nigh incomprehensible.

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago

Be jovial it's not grandiloquence.

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago
No. lol.

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago

But you're a copy of Ford, tell all us about your space-bending tech., if I'm wrong.

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago
Double post. (Second post made by alternate me and then there was a glitch in the multiverse.)

e: Endmaster! You blew it all up!

Fuck hang on it was:

FFS. We're inside the body of a cosmic space turtle, being carried by another space turtle. It's like none of you people can even read.

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago

Endeavour, don't tell @mizal about the blue button.

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago

Endeavour is tired now. Endeavour will shower and go to bed. GOODNIGHT ENDEAVOUR! (I'm stopping my part here ftm, before it's too old too fast.)

Spatial Complexity

6 years ago
Scientifically Speaking: Nope.