Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Three Year Anniversary

6 years ago
Well I have been on this site for three years.

When I joined three years ago I wasn’t doing so great, I was living alone in a foreign country and didn’t have many friends who shared a common language. Now I’m much better, doing pretty well professionally, have a good social life and a fantastic relationship and I think the feedback and encouragement I’ve got from my stories have helped a lot. Before I could write every day, now the other areas of my life are so hectic I can only do it once in a while, I hope to write more and have more involvement with the site again when I have time.

I think this site is a fantastic place populated largely by quirky but very nice and talented people including some really great authors. It contains a great library of stories ranging from the brilliant to the not so good and is a nice little corner of the Internet that is always nice to go and hide out for a while, chat to familiar people and just generally chill and do a little writing. I expect to always be involved with and contributing to the site and basically hope the site lasts forever.

It’s the members who make it all so good so thanks everyone and especially AlexP :D

Three Year Anniversary

6 years ago
you're welcome.

Three Year Anniversary

6 years ago

Happy anniversary.

Three Year Anniversary

6 years ago

Congrats! ^_^

Three Year Anniversary

6 years ago
I mean three years isn't great but it's okay. You've written some really good stories in this small and unimpressive amount of time so good job, and I hope your life gets boring soon so you can do that some more.

Three Year Anniversary

6 years ago
Congrats Will, indeed it's been a pleasure!

Three Year Anniversary

6 years ago

Certainly improved the Edutainment section with your stories. yes

Three Year Anniversary

6 years ago

Huzzah! It's been a pleasure to have you, Will, glad your strange Chinese child-snatching thing is going well.

Three Year Anniversary

6 years ago
Glad to have your contributions Will11!