Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Dune - a realization

6 years ago
Baron Harkonnen, infamously, disgustingly fat fatty from a 60s sci-fi author's wildest imaginings, weighed in at 200 kilos.

That's about 400 lbs.

Would it even raise an eyebrow to see a man that size cruising around a Walmart in a special chair for fats?

He would have to be another 200 lbs fatter to even just barely qualify for a TV show about fat people being fat.

It's so cool that we are living in a sci-fi novel. The future is now!

Dune - a realization

6 years ago

He is literally Harvey Weinstein. An enormously fat sex predator with lots and lots of money and influence. 

Dune - a realization

6 years ago

Dune - a realization

6 years ago
I always admired the way this dude just revels in being repulsive.

Dune - a realization

6 years ago
Okay, so maybe not quite so much wild imagining required, but the main thing I found interesting/depressing was how far standards for being 'enormously fat' have shifted in such a short amount of time.

Dune - a realization

6 years ago
Look I'm not going to lie, this entire thread was made mainly so I'd have an excuse to post selections from my gallery of gross/hilarious fat people pics once I get home.

If anyone wants to get ahead of the curve here go right ahead.

Dune - a realization

6 years ago

Why the hell do you have a gallery of grossly fat berks on your computer?

Dune - a realization

6 years ago

Same reason Sent does, dipshit.

Dune - a realization

6 years ago
There was a thread on My 600lb Life and trust me some of these people are MUCH grosser than Harkonnen. Fairly evil and manipulative too since their life revolves around tricking people into bringing them food and cleaning our their necrotic folds and etc.

Dune - a realization

6 years ago

I was realizing that as well after reading Mizal's words over and over again. 

That's pretty fucked up, got to be honest. 

Dune - a realization

6 years ago

I like how people used to think of such absurd solutions to problems way back in the day. H.P. Lovecraft thought that we'd have to mine out the ice with these specially engineered superdrills, but no, we'd just build bigger drills. Older designers thought skyscrapers would've required all these huge trusses and gothic arches and physics with all that shit leaning into itself, but no, we just put metal in the buildings and it was fine. That guy thought that diseased, 200 kilo manslugs would need their own special pants to carry themselves around, but actually they just have regular pants and play Mario Kart in real life.