Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Famous Bad Touch People Thread

6 years ago

Well Louis CK is another one in the ever growing degenerate pile along with Weinstein, Spacey and Cosby.

"I love you Daddy" was a really unfortunate title to Louie's new movie in light of these charges. Lol.

Can’t wait to see who’s going to be next!

6 years ago
It's all of them. All of them are next. And good, I see no downside to a clean sweep of everyone even remotely famous.

6 years ago

What a wild ride it has been so far. 

6 years ago

To be honest, these allegations don't sound too extreme. Sure, he's a weirdo, but in all the cases (at least that I've heard of) he asked for consent. He asked a woman to blow him backstage, she said 'no', he fucked off. He also asked two women if he could jerk it in front of them. They said yes because he thought he was joking, he thought they were serious. The women fucked off and he didn't force them into anything. I agree this guy's a creep, but people seem to confuse that with sexual assault.

This really does not seem to be that big of a story in my opinion. Unless of course there's some kind of update on this that I've missed. In that case, please yell at me and tell me how wrong and fucked up I am.

6 years ago

Well yeah, of course he’s not nearly as bad as the others, but that’s like saying Steve isn’t as big of a faggot as Malk. The point is, they’re both still faggots just like Louis is still a degenerate.

Not saying the guy isn’t funny. I’m perfectly capable of separating the artist from the art.

6 years ago

Well o'right then. It's just that it seemed like you were comparing them as equal levels of scum. We're in agreement then. ?Steve and Malk are faggots.

6 years ago

Friendly bit of advice, people who use their power as big executives to ask people to watch them masturbate are highly creepy, as are people who masturbate without you knowing while on the phone with you.  You're wrong and fucked up.

6 years ago

Me:"I agree this guy's a creep..."

You: People who use their power like this are highly creepy...

Hmmmmm... I feel like you just really wanted to abuse my permission of letting you call me wrong and fucked up.

6 years ago

I specifically mentioned that he hadn't asked for consent when he jacked off over the phone, thus I was right to do so.

6 years ago

My money's on George R. R. Martin being next. There has to be a reason why it's taken him so long to finish ASOIAF.

6 years ago
thought you died. Anyways my bet is on a wildcard underdog like Tom Hanks or Morgan Freeman.

6 years ago

I wish I could tell you that the ladies fought the good fight against my advances. I wish I could tell you that. But Hollywood is no fairy tale world. They never said I did it, but they would always know.

It’s like I’ve always said, get busy raping or get busy dying.

5 years ago

Accurate guess.

6 years ago

Doesn't take him too long to finish with little Sally.

6 years ago

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/al-franken-sexual-harassment/index.html

That pic of Al’s expression has RAPE face all over it. Lol.

Oh and I guess Sulu and Travolta molested some people too, but that’s hardly surprising.

6 years ago

I'm not really even close to as bothered by Al Franken's exmaple. Like, he took a funny picture that's clearly perfectly fine, and during a kiss scene he went for it. Like, he was creepy and pushy as shit, but beyond that, whatever. Neither of those things are really a crime.

6 years ago

He's clearly groping someone while they're sleeping, which could be argued as sexual harassment. Even if it wasn't, what Louis CK did wasn't a crime but you seem to have no problem being disgusted by it. 

6 years ago

Well no, groping is the touching of someone for sexual pleasure. This was for a joke, so it doesn't fall under groping. I'm not entirely sure how it would fall under these definitions legally because I don't know what's defined as clothing, but I know in practice, that girl is wearing what seems to be body armor, which would be incredibly thick, and even then, Franken is clearly only simulating groping with his fingertips barely seeming to touch the body armor, so I wouldn't say he's doing anything that falls under "sexual". 

If a wrap my knuckles against a cup, I'm not really doing anything immoral. If I jokingly pretend to grope their junk through the cup, I don't see how that's immoral. In regards to Louis CK, he had power over other people. Unless I'm mistaken, Franken didn't. Perhaps it's just my disagreement with the outrage over the picture that has prompted me to care less about this. In regards to the kiss, he hasn't admitted to it like CK, so all this story really is is "Guy is creepy and pushy", but he had her consent when they kissed, he only took it too far. Still definitely wrong, but I feel jacking off in front of or talking to people multiple times over people you have power over, pressuring some and just doing it without others consent, is far, far worse.

6 years ago

That's fair to say, I guess. 

6 years ago

Well Al got accused by a second woman. That didn't take long.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/new-al-franken-accuser-says-he-grabbed-her-rear-2010-n822456

Oh and Jeremy Piven was crying like a bitch due to all the allegations against him.

No George R.R. Martin yet though.

6 years ago
Anyone who wants to make an accusation better get in on this now, give it a few months and all the famous people will be taken. And also, no one will care.

6 years ago

Charlie Rose is the latest exposed predator. That was unexpected.

6 years ago

And this is why we can't have nice things. Any time a celebrity gets caught out being  rapist or a pedophile, or in Louis CK's case, just kind of a creep, everyone decides to boycott all their stuff. (I heard that in an upcoming movie with Kevin Spacey in it, they actually edited him out of the movie, and edited another actor in his place... Seriously.)

People seem to have this weird idea that, if someone's a shitty person, it means any films, music, tv shows or anything else they make is bad. Before, people used to think Louis CK was funny... But now we know that he's a pervert,we're not supposed to laugh at his jokes anymore. People used to think that Kevin Spacey was a talented actor, but now we know he's a pedo, everything he's been in is awful and House of Cards gets cancelled. (Which seems pretty shitty to me, considering all the non-pedophile cast, crew and everyone else involved in making the show... Couldn't they have just gotten another actor to play his role?)

The most annoying part about this mind-set though, is that there are a lot of retarded fans who decide to protest celebrities innocence, based solely on the fact that they're a fan of their art... "Duh... I like Michael Jackson's songs. If Michael Jackson is a pedophile, I can't like his songs anymore. Therefore, logically, he can't be a pedophile!"

Obviously, I think that criminals should be prosecuted and punished for their crimes, but do we really have to boycott every form of entertainment that has a pervert involved? We're going to end up with nothing left. >.<

6 years ago

Ah, I have to disagree. I mean, two parter, really. One, a lot of stuff is left with an awful feeling in the light of revelations. All of Louis CK's masturbation stuff, or Rolf Harris' stuff where he talks about kids, is all left with an awful taste, and genuinely is less funny and more creepy in hindsight.

Two, it's not necessarily that these things become shit. House of Cards isn't shit now because of what Spacey did, although it is because it's overrated nonsense, but yeah, they're not going to continue to give Spacey the role of being in House of Cards. Feel free to still watch House of Cards, though. 

6 years ago
I heard George Washington owned slaves and most likely banged one, we should probably overturn the American Revolution because ew, it's not okay to associate with that.

6 years ago

Yeah doing what he did was fucking creepy, but if someone invites you back to their hotel room and implies anything sexual then its pretty obvious what's going to happen.

Heh, just thinking about it makes me laugh.

"So can I do it?"

Laughing it off as a joke "Um what the hell sure."

Whips out Magnum Dong and proceeds to horrify these women with the powers of consent.

6 years ago
Someone pointed this out on another forum and it kind of made me laugh; who here is old enough to remember poor PeeWee Herman getting caught jerking it in...get this, an adult theater? The scandal!

I for one cannot believe a man touched himself in a dark room in the one place where that was probably expected instead of in the direction of some creeped out woman he'd cornered, and it sure was a good thing that ruined a very talented and beloved actor's entire career.

6 years ago

It probably was a bigger deal due to the fact Pee Wee Herman had a kid's show at the time.

6 years ago

His name is actually fitting for such a scandal. 

6 years ago
Expecting any day now someone's sweet old granny is going to retroactively accuse infamous pussy grabber Martin Luther King Jr., and then we watch the media and politicians scramble to cancel the civil rights movement and rename all the parks.

6 years ago

You already made this bit about Washington, not sure why you're doing it again. I mean, it doesn't work. We don't judge Washington by the standards of today, obviously, and no one's saying Louis CK's contributions to comedy are suddenly gone. So this comment is as flaccid as... well, Louis CK's seemed to get hard whenever a woman was even talking to him, so I don't have a sufficient example.

6 years ago
/no one's saying Louis CK's contributions to comedy are suddenly gone/

Except for you, a few posts up where you say pretty much exactly that and that his comedy is now creepy and not funny.

I don't actually care about most of these people to the point I was barely aware they existed, but I agree with Briar that the way everyone frantically backpedals and acts like someone's work and accomplishments never had value just because they're suddenly revealed to be a creep is some idiotic knee jerk shit. (But then again I subscribe to death of the author when it comes to anything involving entertainment.)

6 years ago

Well yeah, a large deal of his comedy is now considerably more creepy in hindsight given what's come out, because his main shtick was jerking off to everything, which is weird now. It's like how if a comedian who told loads of jokes about hating babies butchered a bunch of babies, his comedy would be less funny as now you'd be permanently thinking about actual dead babies.

I've not seen anyone actually trying to say Louis CK was never funny, or his comedy was bad. Going by these posts, Digit seems to think the whole thing was funny, which I suppose he is, Briar's on your side and no one else seems to think he's now no longer funny. So it seems you're basically just jerking off over your own strawman in front of a bunch of people who don't want to s... hang on... this seems familiar.

6 years ago

I wonder if Spaceys role in Lolita had any foreshadowing.

Edit: Oops I got Lolita and American Beauty mixed up

6 years ago

6 years ago
John Lasseter? :/

Uh...

Pfft, whatever. Those whores are clearly lying.

6 years ago

N-No way...!

Jeez, that really sucks. I hope it's not true.

6 years ago

Well Matt Lauer’s done.

Meanwhile Roy Moore is doing better than his opponent in the polls despite going on mall tours and luring school girls with candy.

Gotta love fanatical loyalty and hatred for the enemy (whoever that may be) in your supporters.

6 years ago

Dang, I remember Matt Lauer being a pretty cool guy.

6 years ago

Apparently there's been some news that Matt had some sort of button under his desk that would automatically lock his door so if he was sexually harassing some girl, nobody could suddenly walk in on him doing it. Probably slowed the girl down from immediately getting the hell out of the office and causing a scene.

That's some serial killer type shit right there.

6 years ago
Wow. Okay thaaaat takes it to new levels.

6 years ago

Oh shit.

He's like a sexual harassment mastermind.

6 years ago
Someone linked me some thing about Pence having a rule of never being alone with any other woman besides his wife. He used to get mocked for it, but suddenly, that seems pretty damn smart.

Once all current celebrities and politicians have been cleared away the new ones might have to adopt this policy as well as perhaps some minor precautions such as a body cam that streams live at all times, just to be safe.

6 years ago

was it the comedy central video of Pence and Trump meeting with a Chinese official at a golf course?

6 years ago
No it was just an article, this is an actual thing he does.

6 years ago

Russell Simmons apparently is stepping down from his businesses now due to accusations.

Though I can’t say the head of a hip hop music label being guilty of this surprises me, so much that I’m surprised that Russell was accused by a woman rather than a dude. (Still early I suppose though)

6 years ago

I'm imagining this Louis thing played out like an episode of his show and can't help but find it funny. 

6 years ago

Danny Masterson is the next one. Again, hardly a surprise.

Though apparently this is all Scientology related so who knows how much the church will bother helping him out. He’s just the creepy guy from That 70s Show, not Tom Cruise after all.

6 years ago

Was actually expecting Eric tbh.

6 years ago

Well, Al Franken's through.

He groped too many women and didn’t deny it or misdirect enough.

Now he’s resigning while Trump still gets to troll the world by officially declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel. (Perhaps a topic for another thread)

Oh and they put a bunch of gropees on the cover of Time as people of the year.

6 years ago
If only he'd thought to say he was gay.

6 years ago

Pfffh, how is getting raped or sexually assaulted person of the year-worthy? Getting raped or sexually assaulted is easy, you don't even have to do anything.

6 years ago

I'm glad that Al Franken resigned. Hopefully, it will cause others to be less pervy in politics (which it won't). At least it'll pretty much force Congress to kick out Roy Moore using any method possible (which it probably won't do as well even if the pedophile is elected).

This may the the second thing did that President Trump did that made me very happy. 

Does anybody care what Time puts as person of the year anymore? I don't except for laughing at it. 

5 years ago

Well Cosby's as fucked as all the women he drugged. Guilty on all charges.

5 years ago

Wonder how he's gonna climb up the hill both ways while blind and decrepit.  Should've bagged him back then.

5 years ago

No mortal man can be omnipotent and remain sane.

5 years ago

Revelant: A man who's served ten years gives the short and obvious answer to the question everyone had after going on a kind of amusing tangent for 10 minutes.

TL;DW: "Yeah I don't think he'll last long because he's old, but you know he'll get off the hook and probably go to Rich Guy Prison, so I dunno."

5 years ago

Big Herc always words shit in a funny way with the whole "cheek bustin" "wig splittin" thing.

5 years ago

Girls can do it too!

5 years ago

Yey! You know, sexual abuse scandals have been such a difficult area for women to get involved in. It's always been a very male-dominated field. So it's really great to see these few brave women who aren't afraid to break the mold prove that women can be just as fucked up and perverted as men. ^_^

(Though, to be honest, it is kind of disappointing that she's doing it all on behalf of a guy. I mean, if you're going to be a sexual predator, at least do it for your own benefit!)

5 years ago

Lol. Harvey’s fucked.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/entertainment/harvey-weinstein-to-surrender/index.html

I suppose if we’re cynical, one could believe he’s going to still get out of it due to not being a black dude like Cosby (Or if we’re being racist, get out of it due to his powerful Zionist connections) but I’m thinking he’s going to get found guilty.

They'll have to make an example out of him as well, he doesn't even have the "sympathy" that Cosby could at least try to rely on. (And it still failed)

His best bet it to run as soon as he can.

5 years ago

I don't think the government---or the media is gonna allow him to pull a Polanski.

5 years ago
Seriously, why the fuck was he even still here? Even if Cosby didn't think it was coming, Harvey had to know this was inevitable.

Russia, China, Montenegro, Macedonia, Moldova, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Vanuatu, Mongolia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Tunisia

Surely he could have found a nice little cottage on the water in one of those countries with all his money.

5 years ago

Well apparently that Morgan Freeman quote I paraphrased 6 months ago in this thread might have been accurate.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/entertainment/morgan-freeman-accusations/index.html

5 years ago

It's almost like Bingo! :D 

5 years ago

Well not quite a famous bad touch person incident, but James Gunn, the guy who directed Guardians of the Galaxy (and wrote a bunch of Troma movies) got fired from Disney for edgelord tweets he made years ago.

Here's the sample:

http://media.comicbook.com/2018/07/james-gunn-offensive-tweets-1-1124094.jpeg

Seems like he'd be right at home here.

5 years ago
I love Guardians and was looking forward to the third one, I'm pretty pissed about this over that but also just on principle.

The guy's whole thing was inappropriate humor, he made those tweets years ago and they KNEW about them years ago. I don't really keep up with this kind of thing but apparently this whole 'controversy' came up when the first Guardians came out and Disney stood by him then.

Now for whatever reason they've decided to throw him under a bus and he's essentially been blacklisted. Sony and other people he was working with want nothing to do with him and projects he was working on just a week ago including one he was fixing to announce I guess are going nowhere. Dude's entire career is now destroyed for what are obviously complete bullshit reasons (did he ask Disney for a raise or something?) and it's pretty sad that HE was the one who issued an apology.

I wish people in situations like this would realize that apologizing does nothing, the outrage culture is a cancer on society that produces nothing but hate-fueled tribal savages who can only be appeased by blood. The only reason virtue signaling hypocrites have so much power right now is that for whatever reason people have decided to treat these shrieking dipshits like they matter simply because they have access to the internet and apparently endless time to beat their chests and bitch and wail. The vast majority of people, normal people purchasing and consuming media don't give a single flying fuck about any of this. Just once I'd like to see somebody who matters say fuck it and just double down and fight back.

If not that, then we can just keep going in this direction and hopefully the entertainment industry will shoot itself in the feet enough time trying to satisfy the festering swarm of howling malcontents who can NEVER be satisfied that it topples over entirely and crashes and burns. Maybe from the ashes we'll get movies that are fun and inventive (like Guardians) again, only without being chained to the billions of dollars that give some micropenised bean counter power over the careers and output of people far better and more talented and creative than they are.

5 years ago
Also weird how Disney has not offered to pull Guardians vol. 1 & 2 off the shelves or give up any of the retroactively tainted billions Gunn made them. It's almost like, their moral outrage is not sincere?

5 years ago
I mean, look at what AMC is doing to Chris Hardwick based solely on a single baseless accusation. He even had other ex-girlfriends who told the the media he was a good guy and they thought it was a crock of shit smear campaign.

5 years ago
The crappy hotel shower one made me laugh.

5 years ago

Yeah, it's a bloody shame. I mean, it was great when people finally started standing up to the creeps and saying, "You know... Just because you're a celebrity doesn't mean you can rape people... That's not cool, bro." But if they're going to start firing celebrities just for making bad jokes, we're not going to have any celebrities left. >.<

5 years ago
This is one of those things where the title is funny enough I feel like clicking the link would just ruin it.

5 years ago
Well, I kind of downplayed it.

He's also a gay cuban dwarf.

5 years ago
What is wrong with that site, that should've been in the headline.

(brb checking if I own an ice-cream scoop)

e: I do, but Cuban dwarves are prohibitively expensive

5 years ago

Some of you younger people might already know more about this (Sentinel was really the one that brought the whole thing to my attention in the first place) but fuck it this thread got bumped so might as well add it.

This is sort of a few months old now and honestly I don’t think of most “internet celebrities” as important anyway, but there was a big shitstorm with some site/company/whatever called “Channel Awesome” which I guess used to be where a lot of these internet personalities used to do their thing. Though I guess the place sucks a lot now since most of them just use Youtube.

Anyway, a bunch of sexual harassment complaints were made against some of the member there and the upper management in particular. CA did the whole “I’m sorry you thought you got sexually harassed thing” which only made things worse.

The major fuckery occurred though when they tried to cover their ass by producing some old chat as proof that they fired a sexual predator a long time ago all that did though just made things worse since it looked like they were covering shit up for a long time.

The topper however was they failed to fully black out the name of the guy they fired which after some minor internet sleuthing from folks, found out it was this ex-members known as “Jewwario.”

Jewwario apparently had the reputation as the “Mr. Rogers” of CA (and Youtube), saying uplifting shit to his fans like “You’re not stupid, don’t let anyone tell you that. You matter and you’ll do wonderful things…” Etc.

He briefly achieved “dead hero” or rather “dead an hero” status due to killing himself back in 2014 and until earlier this year nobody ever said anything bad about him.

Cut to 2018 and it turned out this Jewwario guy did worse than just grope a few girls, he actually RAPED one at a CA company party while she was passed out. He didn’t actually finish since she woke up in the middle of it and then he freaked out, apologized and ran off. (Sounds like an incident in Mizal’s game)

He also had a large “catgirl army” fan base (He really liked catgirls because of course he did) and at cons he was always around 17/18 year old girls. He was 40 and married, so even if you’re cool with age just being a “number” he was being a cheating scumbag as well as a dirty old creeper.

So anyway, everyone who was ever his friend or fan is now cursing his name. If you’re interested you can look a lot of these rants on Youtube along with all of Jewwario’s old videos which now have a bunch of “RAPIST!” comments in the comments section and he’s now Bill Cosby rather than Mr. Rodgers.

There’s a little more to the story, but that’s the meat of it.

5 years ago

Not really anything to do with the Jewwario thingy, but since we're including internet celebrities, I thought I'd bring this guy up... He was some semi-famous youtube gamer, and I guess you can't really call him a celebrity, since I only heard of him after the whole pedo thing came up, but either way, I figured I'd share this video with you all because... Well... It's fucking hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE1nRNst7Gw

Basic summary... The poor guy is literally about to die, and the only thing that can save him is the nudes of an underage fan! ^_^

Edit: Forgot how long the intro dragged on. Skip to 4:20 for the good stuff.

5 years ago
So Avital Ronell isn't really famous but this is a pretty big and weird case, I've been semi expecting someone to bump the thread.

Avital is a professor at NYU who has a long history of controlling and inappropriate behavior with students, including threats, constant phone calls at home and a lot of stuff that seems pretty blatantly harassment. (Threatening to destroy the career of a student who filed a racism complaint, for instance.)

She's a lesbian, and a feminist. (lol) She's been suspended from teaching for a year for getting into a cringey, manipulative and super stalkerish bad touching kind of relationship with a student 32 years younger than her named Nimrod Reitman. Nimrod is gay (lol) and he's filed sexual harassment charges.

A lot of big shot academics and philosophers are doing their usual thing and closing ranks to protect their own, including writing an open letter insisting she couldn't be fired or charged with anything because she's just so distinguished, dammit. Apparently they talked a lot of shit about the student too despite never having been present for any of this or met him or having access to any of the paperwork involving the investigation.

So this is an interesting case of 'kekekeke, behold as the left devours itself!!' along with throwing a potential wrench in the #MeToo movement as everyone works out whether it only applies to certain kinds of people or if anyone really believes men can be molested by women in the first place. Of if like many degenerates throughout history a person can still be considered too unique or intelligent to have mundane society apply its laws to them as so many of these professors etc who signed that letter would like to believe.

so hot

https://hyperallergic.com/456807/when-famous-academics-would-rather-condemn-metoo-than-support-queer-victims/

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/an-nyu-sexual-harassment-case-has-spurred-a-necessary-conversation-about-metoo

Also just kind of wondering whether now that everyone is done with the initial purge of celebrities if society might be turning its vengeful gaze at all the fucked up weirdos holed up in universities who pushed all of this representation and sensitivity stuff in the first place while assuming they were immune.

5 years ago
That’s a lot of stupid to process.

5 years ago

Louis CK  is back performing lol. 

If I liked his comedy I guess I could forgive him, but he's a poor man's Dan Carlin anyway, so I see him as a creep lol

5 years ago

I find it funnier how people are Very Upset that he's coming back. Because, y'know, just because he didn't go to jail means he should never do anything ever again. Especially all the things that were supposed to be positive about him before all this.

5 years ago
Some professor lady has come foreward saying that Brett Kavanaugh, while drunk, sexually assualted her when she was 15 and he was 18. Apparently, some Dems had this info for a while, but I guess they figured it'd be more effective to do it late in the hearings.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-accusing-brett-kavanaugh-assault-feared-inadvertently-kill/story?id=57861692

Anyway, MAGA! Donald Trump selects only the best. :)

5 years ago

Oh what the fuck. You're virtually the only well known black scientist currently still alive, you CAN'T afford to fuck up like this. Lol.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2018/12/01/neil-degrasse-tyson-under-investigation-after-accusations-sexual-misconduct/?utm_term=.ccb96708a30d

5 years ago
dindu nuffin

5 years ago
Even his refutation is condescending.

5 years ago
Everyone is really mad about Louis CK again and giving the internet a piece of their mind!

I didn't care enough to look up why but it sounds like he's just trying to be everyone's loudly inappropriate uncle now. I can only hope that somehow includes blocking all the fire exits in the middle of the show and dropping his pants on stage.

5 years ago

Well when life gives you feminists, grab 'em by the pussy.

5 years ago

LMAO!