Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

newb i is

6 years ago

hi I am wondering how hard is it to create a storygame?

newb i is

6 years ago

I believe the more important question is: "How hard it is to create a storygame that meets (and preferably greatly exceeds) minimum site standards". Things such as using proper spelling and grammar must be used. In addition, storygames require more effort (more so than expected) due to the factors stemming from multiple choices.

If you simply want to know how to create a storygame, click the "create a new storygame" under the "My Stuff" section's "storygame" subsection. Since you already wrote a bit in your storygame, then I think you'd know how to do this. Your storygame needs significant revisions for its 106 words since you did not follow proper grammatical rules.

newb i is

6 years ago

Welcome to the site. 

newb i is

6 years ago

It depends. If your motive is wanting to be a writer and have a storygame written, I probably wouldn't recommend trying. If you want to tell a story or explore something you imagined, have at it, because that way, you'll have a reason to actually write, rather than writing just being a slog to get through.

The only real factor in creating something alright is willingness to put time into it. People are naturally creative so you should have that somewhat covered, and all that stuff like theme and writing style are just learned somewhat if you read a bit. So yeah, the more effort you put in, the better the game.

newb i is

6 years ago

Whoa there! Hold your horses for a sec. You need to make a good impression on people when you first join. Introduce yourself, then state a question or two, and make sure that your post is grammatically correct, no spelling errors and that it is mistake-free. Okay, I'll start over.

Hello, and welcome to the site! I'm Dini, and it's so nice to meet you. If you have any questions or concerns, just private message me, and I'll respond when I feel like it. Aaalllright! 

So first off, it isn't that hard to create a story-game if you want a rating of 1-3 out of 10. You have to put in the effort, and we don't really know if you're that into writing, so yeah. Considering how you didn't capitalize the first letter of your sentence, and you didn't exactly introduce yourself... Well, you may need to put in more sweat. Also considering the title of this thread, you'll need to learn how to spell noob. I don't know if you did that on purpose, but I ain't taking any chances. 

newb i is

6 years ago

Imo noob = idiot

Newb/newbie = new player 

*shrugs*

newb i is

6 years ago
Noob might be appropriate in this case.

newb i is

6 years ago

I completely agree. x'D 

newb i is

6 years ago

hi I was also wondering that too thanks for helping me

newb i is

6 years ago

hi I was also wondering that too thanks for helping me

newb i is

6 years ago

Don't even start.

newb i is

6 years ago
Lol. Wasnt zoomed in enough to see the names.

newb i is

6 years ago
Yo