Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Requiting Co-Authors! (Broken Soul)

6 years ago

Hey there! New member here! ( I know a thing or too about writing.) Just wanted to share my story/game idea and see if anyone wanted to tag along and help me! The name of the story is called Broken Soul. First, it goes in the perspective of Sharon Bakerson who is in a family of well known decorated Snipers in the military. The year is 2032, and the world is in a resource crisis. Almost all nations of the world are in war with each other, for basic resources such has food and water. Our characters, are gifted operators in a squad of operators called Cougar Squadron. They are deployed in the destroyed Afganistan, now controlled by Russia. They are tasked with taking resources from Russian Farms. The first character we play as, isn't exactly social, because he always focused on Sniper training. There is strategic/ logical gameplay, and your choices determine how the story progresses. If anyone wants to help me with this, please send me a message! I am not that far into the writing stage, so they will have plenty of work! Thank you for taking your time to read this! I look forward to you guys helping :D - _H3X  

6 years ago

Hello, you may wish to include paragraphs. Just saying x'D
Walls of text make people not wish to put in the effort to read stuff.

Anyways, I would be willing to help beta-test/proofread/let ya bounce ideas off me and maybe offer ideas of my own.

6 years ago

Thank you! I will inform you when beta testing can commence! 

6 years ago
Psst. I think you mean 'requesting'.

6 years ago

Or maybe 'recruiting.'

6 years ago
No, I'm quite sure he meant requiring.

6 years ago

Yea, i did XD