Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Thanksgiving Break Is Almost Here. But..

6 years ago

I'm very hyped for this break. Mainly because of black Friday, and of course school off for an week. But, as happy as I am. I do have this deep feeling of loneliness. I do have an decent amount of friends, but I always thought if I "Died" my friends and family won't care. Or if I be missing, or if I get sick, etc. ( And No, I didn't forget about my mother, she does help) I don't know why I always have the feeling of loneliness. But this thanks giving break, I would like to conquer the feeling of loneliness. Any help for those who experienced, or have theory's to help?

6 years ago

You should probably work on reading through your posts for spelling and grammar errors before posting.

6 years ago

Yeah, fuck that dude's feelings on loneliness and rejection, his grammar wasn't good enough (even though it really wasn't noticeably bad). You're a dick, Nycto.

6 years ago

Well why the fuck is he bringing that stuff on here instead of seeing a counselor or someone who can actually help?

6 years ago

hang urself from a ceiling fan, fukface 

6 years ago
Is this why your girlfriend left you?

6 years ago

We're back together actually, and no.

6 years ago
Aw that's really sweet, I'm glad you guys could work it out.

Be sure to get her something nice for Christmas. Like a belt. (Sometimes you can find them almost new in a thrift store, an excellent cost saving measure.)

6 years ago

I'm glad as well. I'll get her something better than a belt, but thanks for the suggestion. smiley

6 years ago

Glad to see in all the recent posts relating to suicide, someone still remembered the classic belt joke.

6 years ago

Have you seen those stupid videos of people trying to hang themselves from their shower curtain with toilet paper?

6 years ago

6 years ago

Is dating you the equivalent of mental cutting? Like, you do it even though it's clearly fucked up and painful, for reasons I sure as shit don't get.

6 years ago

What makes you think it's fucked up and painful?

6 years ago

Well like, I imagine having a blade cut through your flesh is going to set off your nerves in some serious pain.

6 years ago

I don't cut, dear Steve. 

6 years ago

Yeah, but your dumbass girlfriend does.

6 years ago

Well, to some people it's an escape. May seem dumb to you, but not to others. I just try to help put a stop to it.

6 years ago

I saw that edit. 

6 years ago

I wasn't supposed to say anything. Shhhhh.

6 years ago

I don't know what you editted, but yeah, cutting yourself is dumb. I'm not going to say killing yourself is dumb, that I get, but cutting yourself? Retarded.

6 years ago

I've realized how it doesn't help me anymore, so I agree that it's pointless. It really only makes things worse for you and poeple who care about you.

6 years ago

Doesn't help you "anymore"? Oh, so you did cut yourself, but you stopped.

You're a dumb faggot for doing it in the first place.

6 years ago

Yes sir.

6 years ago

Anyhow, pointless and harmful pretty much describes dating you, so hopefully she stops both, and maybe has a chance to become better. Or she gets that belt, either way.

6 years ago

Who says she cuts over me?

6 years ago

I mean, that question would imply it, but more importantly, I said that dating you is horrible and pointless, similar to cutting.

6 years ago

Why is it horrible and pointless? It's not like you'd know, you don't date me, Steve. You hardly know anything at all about me.

6 years ago

Judy set as much, bud.

6 years ago

Every relationship has some issues. Nobody's perfect, and we worked through it.

6 years ago

Sure. Some relationships are like riding a horse. There's a lot of bumps and sometimes things go faster than you anticipated, but it's worth it. Some are like cutting yourself, they're bad and painful and I don't know why it happens but it does. You're the latter, bud.

6 years ago

Again, you know little to nothing about me or my relationship. You haven't heard about any of the good stuff, or how happy we are. 

6 years ago

I mean, Judy has all the signs of being one of this abused bitches, and although I'm still 95% sure there's only one person, it's still delightful that one of the accounts is clearly an abusive asshole.

6 years ago

Well that's where you're wrong. We're happy.

6 years ago
Well she did make that thread begging us to convince her to kill herself, but that was like, days ago. Nothing about her general happiness or mental health to worry about now I'm sure.

6 years ago

Again, there's always going to be bad moments.

6 years ago

Normal relationships don't make people suicidal. In fact, normal people aren't suicidal.

6 years ago

It wasn't because of our relationship that she's suicidal. 

6 years ago

Her posts disagreed, and anyway, don't stick your dick in crazy.

6 years ago
Was it because of the bigness of her booty?

6 years ago

Without a doubt.

6 years ago
Sounds like a self esteem issue more than anything, possibly combined with being an introvert. Is it typical for you to overthink things and feel out of place in a group and worry a lot about what others think of you?

People around you probably care more than you realize, but it also helps to not define yourself by how much you're appreciated by others. As you get older you'll come to the realization that most people are leeches that you shouldn't give a shit about beyond maintaining them as polite acquaintances/people you can work with without drama, and only have a select few who still matter to you. (but generally have a better, closer and more trusting relationship with those few, with none of the second guessing or self consciousness that seems to be making you feel apart from those around you now.)

Have you tried talking to anyone you know about this? Your mom specifically seems like a good bet, since it sounds like you have a good relationship with her.

6 years ago

I choose to be isolated in a room, far away from anyone. I don't think that I can provide some good theories, but I'll try. Also, just work on your grammar, and your profile picture is fantastic. Talk to your counselor, parents, friends etc. Make more plans to hang out with them, and yeah. If you feel even more lonely, pick up a girlfriend, go to the local whore house, and stuff. 

6 years ago

I apologize for my lack of consideration toward your feelings, and I see the error in my ways. Feel free to message me if you have a dire need to talk about something troubling you, as I'm pretty good at listening to people talk.

6 years ago

Advice on conquering your feelings of loneliness this thanksgiving? Well the preferable choice would be spending time with family, or your mother. You can both cook something nice for yourselves, or would that be an issue? 

I hope that you enjoy the holidays, Zenjar.

6 years ago

Make a cake with your mother, it's really fun. It's also a good bonding moment. laugh

6 years ago

@Nyctophilia congrats on getting a BBJ, make sure to make a post in a month when she files for divorce. 

6 years ago

That won't happen, but thanks.

6 years ago

Was agreeing to marry her the only way you could keep herself from committing suicide or something? Because wtf. 

6 years ago

Actually, I asked her, and that's not the reason. Stay out of what you don't know about.

6 years ago
I'm not sure you can really tell anyone something isn't their business immediately after y'all went and made yourselves REAL public on this here public discussion board, for public discussion. The only details anyone knows are the ones you two voluntarily shared.

6 years ago

mizal, wouldn't you like it for them to have the wedding here? On this site? I think it would be fitting after they have already shared so much with us. 

6 years ago

Given that I'm an ordained minister of the Church of the Sub-Genius I could probably do the ceremony for them.

6 years ago

Will you be making the ceremony very fun? 

6 years ago

I dunno, I feel like with all the suicide and cutting, they'd prefer a more emo setting, but I suppose we can put happy face stickers on the razor blades or something.

6 years ago
happy face stickers on the blades is perfect because then it'll be emo and unironically ironic! Granted it'll only be first-layer irony but that's all preteens can muster anyways.

Will there be punch?

6 years ago

Yeah, laced with cyanide of course.

6 years ago
well of course; that's a given. nobody makes punch these days without cyanide.

6 years ago
BBJ will have to be unbanned for the occasion, but hell, why not. We can even waive the no RP rule just for one night, get them a thread of their own for the ceremony and then an, ahem, more private thread for the honeymoon.

6 years ago

We've had live break-ups before, but such an event might bring about a night of new precedences. 

6 years ago

Actually, she made that thread with all of that stuff. But you guys can come if you want.

6 years ago
You two will soon be one in the eyes of the Lord. This habit of pointing fingers will get you nowhere.

6 years ago

Literally the truth though. 

photo of nycto and judy

6 years ago

photo of nycto and judy

6 years ago
Wait is THAT the profile photo you've been masturbating to?

6 years ago
Zenjar is going to be so confused when he returns to this thread.

6 years ago

This reminds me of a documentary in where South Koreans abandon their eldery and some of them die alone and forgotten with no one to mourn them. 

6 years ago
@SpartacustheGreat is this true??? Does your mom know of this?

You better take care of your mom even when she's old enough that Endmaster doesn't want her anymore mister.