Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

This "Black Friday" stuff

6 years ago

Hey CHS users. Was just learning about Black Friday. Not so good anymore. Would like to hear your thoughts on it.

6 years ago

How does one learn about Black Friday? It's a day after thanksgiving where there's a lot of deals. I don't particularly care for it, although I know there's one euro Murphy's then, so that's nice.

6 years ago
Oh good I was wondering what form 'thoughts on Black Friday' were supposed to take.

6 years ago

CHS? You mean CYS. Black Friday/Thanksgiving is always the best time period for me since I can always buy electronics, video-games and whatever my heart desires for a cheaper amount. Also, how did you just learn about it, and why do you think that it isn't that great anymore? 

6 years ago

Didn't even know what it was until recently, when there was that really bad one where people became Spanish bulls with a craving for electronics. Seems to be mostly on the internet here in Britain from what I've seen, though you see it leaking more and more onto the high street.

6 years ago
It's very strange to me that anyone can not know about Black Friday seeing as it gets probably more advertising than Thanksgiving itself.

Also ugh can I steal THIS thread for talking about awesome old RPGs? What happened to that other one? I swear it's like I can't turn around to stuff my face with turkey and dressing for one hour without something going wrong here.

6 years ago

Black Friday sucks. Wait for Cyber Monday.

6 years ago
Black Friday is barely relevant anymore when you get sales practically the whole month online.

6 years ago

I love cyber Monday! I go online and look at all the great deals, then still don't buy anything because I'm notoriously cheap.

6 years ago

I wonder if there are still people that find themselves being trampled on such an occasion.  

6 years ago

I got Pillars of Eternity the Complete Edition and Agents of Mayhem.

6 years ago

Got Mario Super Odyssey, Skyrim, Splatoon and Rabbids for the Switch. Decent haul this year. :/