Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago

Guess what!!!

I get to leave this treatment center on Monday, the 4th of December, and I ain't ever coming back to it again!. But no really, then I get to spend some time writing more!~

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago
holy shit I started laughing and couldn't stop. I'm so glad we've all figured out the secret of imbedding videos now.

But that's great UL, good luck!

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago

It's been 1 whole year and 2 months of being locked up, and finally, after a longgg struggle I can leave finally

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago

Congratulations ^w^

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :D 

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago

Oh, were you in a loony bin? Cool. Anyhow, your profile picture is awful, it's a picture, it's not meant for quotes.

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago

Everyone should thank Steve for his kind and inspirational statements which he posts on every thread. God bless you and your motherfucking dirty mind, Steve. If we didn't have you, we would have no source of humor and joy on this website. 

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago

I can't tell if this is bitter, hate-filled sarcasm or not. I mean, the kind and inspirational part is, but I can't tell how much you're insulting me, and thus aren't yet sure how to retaliate.

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago

Congratuverylations!!

AWESOME NEWS DUDE!!!

6 years ago
So @UndeadLover how's it going?

Pro tip: don't stab anyone