Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

This is a thread where you post your complaints and we (me) try to give you shitty advice to help you. 

Here's my complaint:

I'm super fucking pissed right now. So, I received a solo in a special chorus which I auctioned for, but the thing was that I didn't know. It's because of my damned teacher because he didn't tell me, and at the last minute he signaled to me and I'm just fucking confused, and then I start singing and then the fucking alto, tenner and base section LEAVE ME. I was so pissed at the moment, you could see rage on my face and I was clenching my fists. 

I had to deal with glares, and all of that shit and all I wanted to disappear. My reputation is ruined, and I'm triggered and devastated. Only time where I wished so badly to consume cyanide. Or maybe a school shooting would suffice, but I dunno. I'll leave it up to you guys. 

I'm still in rage right now and I'm trying hard not to throw my laptop into the wall. 

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

You should throw your laptop against a wall. That way, you will be unable to post on CYS, and I won't have to read your inane garbage. 

You should also "consume cyanide", for a similar reason. 

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

Ugh, for fuck's sake, these threads are cancer. Stop being depressed. You're a good enough singer to be able to get a solo. No one in human history has ever had their relationship ruined over a chorus solo. You're fine, stop letting hormones crowd your judgement, be content and enjoy life. You live at by far the greatest time in human history, in one of the greatest places to live, with endless things to enjoy. 

Personally, I'm annoyed you're unhappy with existence. It's spectacular. Enjoy it while your body's not turning to mulch.

Edit: Oh yeah, I usually counter these with positivity. I'm doing great in my story, so that's nice. Today was sick. I got a sausage sandwich for breakfast before college with this unattractive girl I'm trying to bang, then I got a good bit of study done in the library on campus and played darts and got pints. I got a lift home and found a chicken roll in the fridge that was delicious, and  I played chess with my little brother, and he almost beat me, but then I managed to win, all while listening to great punk bads with him as I found out that he's learnt all the words to Holiday in Cambodia, which is adorable. Then, I danced around with my little brother to other tunes, because music is the best. Then, I managed to waste five minutes of my brothers life driving back and forth in my driveway as I pretended I didn't have the right angle to pull out. We got our Christmas tree, and that was fun. Then I met with two of my best friend's in the city and got pints and smoked, then I beat one of them, the best pool player I know, twice in a row after the best games of pool in my life. Then, we hung around town for a bit, smoked some more, and I got a lift home and had KFC bought for me, where I thought there were two pieces of chicken, but it turned out to be five, and they were great. Plus, they had 7up rather than the inferior Sprite. Then I got home and listened to Elvis and Blues Brothers, while finding out idiots online were there to be insulted. Life is spec-fucking-tacular, and I thank the godless void for it everyday.

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

I'm glad that at least something good happened in someone's life today. 

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

You're missing the point. Life is amazing, appreciate it.

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

Life is amazing, but my reputation is important as well.. It'll be shattered, and I knew I missed a beat.. Aah, I'm so discouraged for trying out ever again, but hopefully in a couple of days I'll forget about this shit and yeah. But I'll keep my mind off my mistake today, and I'll go do some shit to make me happy. :/ 

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

Two points to take this. 

1. No one gives a flying fuck about messing up a chorus solo. If you were going to say something people actually cared about happened, then yeah, your reputation might've taken a dive, but literally no one cares.

2. Fuck reputation. Caring about other people leads to pathetic faggots trying to fit in and only hanging out with shitheads who are similarly obsessed about reputation and fitting in. You didn't do anything immoral or reprehensible, you fucked up about something no one should care about. The only possible people who you'd lose reputation with over that are dipshits who should be scored, not cared about or treated like their beliefs matter.

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago
Cheer up! One day you will look back with wistful nostalgia at a time in your life so blissful and sheltered that you actually thought something like this was worth getting 'triggered and devastated' about.

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

Thanks Mizal. Your little comment actually made me smile. ^_^ 

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

I would recommend that you stop witholding that urge to toss your laptop against the wall. I hear that withholding your emotions and certain urges can be unhealthy, but I would also suggest that you contemplate requesting a more permanent ban from the one that you received before you consider doing that. 

That's all the advice and expert tips I have for now. 

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

I too wish to shoot up schools like a wanabee edgelord whenever my impeccable reputation is tarnished due to incompetence.

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

You have to fight the urge whenever you're feeling especially edgy. 

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

Well obviously, wouldn't want anyone to think I had a shitty reputation. Might as well commit Seppuku then live with the shame of messing up my fabulous solo.

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

Hey.

Hey.

Calm down.

Chill.

It's all good. You're all good.

Do a bit of breathing and chillaxing. Hold your favorite stuffed animal. Don't do those incredibly drastic things. You'll most likely get through this. Pretty sure nobody will be that mad at you for a surprise solo. Your Rep is probs still okie dokie.

Even if it aint, it's still good. Fuck reputation. You don't need it to be you.

Yes.

Complaint Thread II

6 years ago

I was eating an hotdog and the fucking hotdog came out of the fucking bread and hit the fucking floor. Some of the fucking ketchup got on my dam fucking pants. I'm so fucking pissed. God life sucks.