Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

New guy here.

6 years ago

So yeah, just thought I'd say Hi.

Found CYS a couple days ago while on night shift and it has helped a lot.

Played through:

• Dead man Walking,
  • Eternal (Twice, got Eternal Paragon and Eternal Hero),
  • Dungeon Stompage (Still pretty sure there's stuff I haven't found on that, but cant figure out where),
  • Innkeeper,
  • Necromancer (going to revisit that, I think)

Spent almost an hour reading through End's Edge contest thread before deciding to post this, and I'm glad the building was empty or I would have drawn a few odd looks for my laughs.

So yeah, Hi, enjoying the work, and might even try and contribute some time.

D6

New guy here.

6 years ago

Hey man, welcome aboard. You can string multiple sentences together, so you're already better off than most members lol 

New guy here.

6 years ago

I just decided I would try to write a story, and naturally I'm way off. How do you start to write your stary?

New guy here.

6 years ago

thanks 

New guy here.

6 years ago

If you ever need help with anything, just message me and I'll get back to you. 

New guy here.

6 years ago

Thanks guys. I was wondering. I was trying to make a new page (my first) and I was greeted by a banner that said I had to disable a pop-up blocker. What's that?

New guy here.

6 years ago

On your Search bar at the top, there's a square with a cross on it. Click on it and it should give you the option of removing the pop-up blocker. This works on Chrome, but I'm not sure about Safari or other browsers. 

New guy here.

6 years ago

You should get a profile picture so that we can tell you apart from the other faceless entities on this site. 

New guy here.

6 years ago

How do you do that exactly?

New guy here.

6 years ago

Also, I'm doing this on safari, so I'm still encountering the pop-up blocker problem. Any Suggestions?

New guy here.

6 years ago
Go into your settings and tell the pop up blocker to allow pop ups for this site. I don't know about Safari, but Firefox has the option right there when it tells you it blocked a pop up.

You can google exactly to do it if you don't understand how your browser works, I've never used Safari.

New guy here.

6 years ago

Use Google for help. 

New guy here.

6 years ago

My Stuff --> Pictures 

Download a picture from the internet which you want and then upload it. The rest is self explanatory. 

New guy here.

6 years ago

I second this.

Speaking of profile pictures, where is yours from Dini?

New guy here.

6 years ago

Ford found this for me.

New guy here.

6 years ago

Of course.

New guy here.

6 years ago

Move to newbie central.

E: Better.

New guy here.

6 years ago
Hey, welcome. You seem reasonably normal and literate so welcome aboard. (I'd recommend getting an avatar to differentiate yourself from the faceless masses)

New guy here.

6 years ago

Don't worry, an avatar will come once I'm not using the work pc, haha.

New guy here.

6 years ago
Hi Daemon, welcome to the site. The Edgelord thread is an interesting thread to start with, but a good choice. Don't be an idiot and have fun! :)

New guy here.

6 years ago
Glad to have you with us~

New guy here.

6 years ago

Welcome and enjoy your stay here. 

New guy here.

6 years ago

Hola! :D

New guy here.

6 years ago

Welcome to the site.  Glad you've found your way to the forums and some games that you enjoy so far.  Sounds like you probably have the right kind of humor to fit in around here, though I've found it's survivable even if you don't quite fit in, as long as you have a reasonably thick skin.

Looking forward to future contributions, whether on the forums or writing stories.

New guy here.

6 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here.