Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

Writing Prompts Week 24

6 years ago

I'm actually camping right now, and my data connection is horrible so no pictures this week. Can't load them at all Dx I'll include an additional plot. 

1) Write the backstory for a villain. It can be an existing villain from a movie, book, game, etc. or one you created on the spot. I would just love to see a reasonable backstory that explains why the villain is a villain.

2) The scent of the air in this place is a mix of paint and polish, bits of old clay and dusty canvas. The floors and ceilings are pristine, clean white, but the walls and trappings are a complete riot of color. 

Write a story about a character who visits an art gallery to view a recently dead artist's work, except the artwork isn't as dead as their creator.

3) "I planned for your plan for my plan for your plan for mine. You guys are playing checkers, I'm playing 4-D intergalactic chess."

If anyone at all recognizes the quote, you'll get extra imaginary points :P

Anyways, sorry about this week again ^^ hope you enjoy the Prompts.

Inform me if you don't wish to be tagged to this anymore. Also tell me if I missed anyone. I'll eventually see it.
@WouldntItBeNice @JJJ-thebanisher @bbshark @Bucky @FrankIevatus @TheNewIAP @Romulus @TacocaT @Crescentstar @Mayana @Zulutrader @MasonJarGuzzi @Ogre11 @eshspoyeofdoom @RoyalGhost_007 @StillWatersRunDeep @temporaryaccount @ISentinelPenguinI @Drew8521 @Orange @LickReborn @ZagHero @Gemini4Ever @Bannerlord @Taylor_Boulet @Madhattersdaughter @MrMustachio @firegrill @WizzyCat @Pleb @Saika @Iavatus @Minnieking @Claw2k11 @Nyctophilia @team_raiders_Cowboys @mattc @At_Your_Throat @Hello243 @insanebutvain @Neko @IIRenjiII @Lallafa
 @Plelb

Writing Prompts Week 24

6 years ago

Lol Gemini.

(Figured I'd change it up from Minnie's "Lol Pleb")

Writing Prompts Week 24

6 years ago

It's still Pleb xD

Writing Prompts Week 24

6 years ago

Prompt #1

The Omega Union. Robots gone haywire, killing all biological life in site. At least, that’s what the government says about them, and who wouldn't’t believe it with colonies constantly under attack, military outposts destroyed, ambushed ships.

The Human Race. Killing anything except themselves. At least, that’s what everyone thinks of them, and who wouldn’t think that with resource transports getting captured, the bombing of cities, the relentless attacks.

The Omega Union. Constantly Cowering in fear. Running for their lives. Not knowing if they’ll make. If they’ll escape, before the bomb, if the children will get a chance at life.

The Human Race. Hiding from the killing machines. The ones that “Have come to harvest the scrap, to kill.” Constantly being fed propaganda, unneeded deaths.

I think this is the final version. If I'm needed to explain more, please ask.

Writing Prompts Week 24

5 years ago

Tag me, and are going to make anymore prompts?