Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Looking for feedback on first story

6 years ago

Hey, guess who's got no friends and just published his first story on this website???

Me that's who!  

It's an interesting short little branching story that would look wonderful in your Christmas stocking this year. It may put a wee smile on your face and put you in the Yuletide spirit 'n all!

I'm actually just interested in feedback. It's a gay fan arty thing of something most of you wouldn't know and i'm 90% sure everyone who reads it is going to hate it. Thanks, sorry if I sounded too self promotey.

6 years ago

what the fuck

6 years ago

aye

6 years ago

Alright, I'll check out your game. Also, get a profile picture so that we can tell you apart from the faceless entities who roam this website. 

6 years ago

Ok sure shall, thanks for looking at it. When you say it makes no sense are you talking about how the choices don't connect to what they're being linked to? 

6 years ago

Mmhm. The plot of the story wasn't that great either, and I'm very sorry to say that. The writing overall was decent. How much time did you spend on your game? 

I see that you took it down, and that was an intelligent move because you can work on your book to make it better. 

6 years ago

Yeah that's my plan. It's obviously fair enough if you didn't like it but if it doesn't make sense that's a whole different problem. I tried to give little hints in the pages that the choices did make sense but I should probably make it more obvious and explain better in general.