Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

It’s been a very long time

6 years ago

Wow, so I’ve been on & off this site since 2010. But now that I work a desk job I have plenty of time to use this site. I got a couple questions. I like how you guys turned this site into a more connected site with the members. Like with the sages & such. Also I can’t believe how far the story game rating has come. I remember it being simplified several years ago lol. First joined this site in my teenage years now I’m using it again in my mid 20s wow. So who remembers me, & who’s new lol

6 years ago
I remember you but I was in human form before. There are lots of new people as to be expected. The people you might remember have likely changed quite a bit if you've been gone for >2 years.

6 years ago

I guess being away for that Long would change your mindset. Lol. I guess I just have to stay active consistently in order to be able to get to know the newer members  

6 years ago

Yeah I remember you popping in on the forums once in awhile.

6 years ago

I remember you of course endmaster your like a living legend here 

6 years ago

Wow, that's a long time. Pretty neat that you keep coming back. 

I'm a new one. o/ 

6 years ago
Shouldn't you be working at your desk job instead of goofing off on a writing site? ;)

6 years ago

I remember talking with you at great length about movies and such. Welcome back good sir.

6 years ago

Hey cool I remember you also. We used to discuss movies all the time, also my love for film making. I’ve gotten more into tv shows nowadays. Such as breaking bad, walking dead, & a lot of Netflix original shows. How u doing 

6 years ago

Fine Fine. I mostly lurk. Busy at home doing a shitty job for shit pay but that's how to make a liven.

6 years ago

I don't know who you are, but welcome back. 

6 years ago

I’m lucky that even though I didn’t get the career job I wanted I still got a very good job I can live off Of now 

6 years ago
Welcome back~

6 years ago

I'm new but welcome back good to hear you'll be active

6 years ago

Now I’m sick. I can hardly talk & I was getting sick all morning. Yet here I am at work again 

6 years ago

Oh no! Feel better mate, and you should work at home if you're feeling really ill. 

6 years ago
...or even, take a day off, if he can afford it and there's someone to fill in. Not sure how many jobs accommodate 'working from home' that aren't already done in the home.

Anyway, hope it's not something that'll take forever to get over, and that you manage to cough on someone you don't like in the meantime.

6 years ago

*if they're not already immunized from whatever bunghole they crawled out of.

6 years ago

My job is security so it’s important to be there. I’ll get through it, I’m sick today also but working a shorter shift. My mother got me sick after I picked her up from the hospital. She had gotten the flu 

6 years ago

Well, greetings from a fellow security officer.

I know what you mean about not being able to call in sick easily (let alone work from home, haha) so you have some sympathy here.