Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Fantastic beasts & where to find them

6 years ago

I was just doing some research on the forums to see if I could find posts on that new series, but I couldn’t. So my question is, who here is a fan of the fantastic beasts series 

6 years ago

was a fan of Rowling before she started writing in play-script and having other people write for her. The Harry Potter series used to be my favorite series when I was in elementary, but now I don't really like the series. The new books aren't that great, so I abandoned J.K. Rowling. I prefer to read Stephen King's novels instead or Markus Zusak's books. 

(Also, I believe that this thread belongs in the Reading Corner.) 

6 years ago
Weird I was sure End would have had ample time to change the title to 'Fantastic breasts' by now...

6 years ago

If I was going to do something like that, I would have just changed "find" to "rape" and been done with it.

6 years ago

Ironic how easily this title could be changed to something more “interesting” LOL

6 years ago

Yeah I am not a huge fan of the post main series body of work. However that execution method they showed in the movie was deeply fucked up. I had nightmares about that stuff.

6 years ago

It was fucked up. I didn't like the movie that much because it wasn't really that positive.