Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
Having finally succeeding in dragging myself to the 4000 point mark I am curious about who has the most points on this site? I know madglee has a crazy number of points but I was wondering who the top ten point people on the site were and if there would be some way to recognize or make a competition (point league tables?) out of this as a way of helping encourage people to earn more commendations and, therefore, more points?
Incidentally congratulations to everyone who submitted to Bucky's competition, most of the entries are amazingly well written.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

I feel like this is a topic/study right up Ford's alley. @Chanbot

I know EndMaster has 'infinite' points, but aside from that, I've no idea.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
I agree. It is right up my alley.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

You could also just admit you don't know, since your profile bot is broken. Though it apparently does know that Alexp join JDate. 

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
I'm playing with formatting. Bot works fine I just haven't run it cause I have to manually format the first instance and I'm making decisions about how I want the data represented. Could just google the shit too y'know.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

I don't know if it's still the case, but the trophy page says people who earn a certain amount of points get a trophy of their own to hand out. Is that sufficient enough reward?

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
There's a hell of a lot more to it than that just points lol.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

I only know what the page told me.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
Points + half of the current members trophies + 3 featured/contest winning games:
http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=77

Incidentally, I met all the requirements but the points one, lol.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

That would get progressively harder, now wouldn't it?

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
That it would. Although we have far more contest now than we used to, so it sort of balances out.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

Other than the people with infinite, Berka has the most points currently I do believe.

I dunno who has second place. Or third. Or fourth, fifth, sixth, etc.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
3J had 5,651. Besides Berka, we know anyone topping that?

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
nobody topping 5k except 3J and admins like BZ that don't count.

Looks like will is 2nd place behind 3J. Kiel thrid and seth fourth. Though I question the legitimacy of Kiel's, Seth's and 3J's points cause I'm not gonna look through 20 years of point records to figure out the legit number. Will is the first to get 4K legitimately.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

What about IAP?

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
who? :^)

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
TheNewIAP. He has 4,520 points.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
And I've barely even started reading the contest stories.

As soon as I get that precious 5K trophy, I'll be satisfied for a little while. Well, at least until I figure out how to get enough points for the infinite one.

Without daily points, it looks like I'm going to have to do some actual hard work by commenting more and actually start publishing my own stories. With any luck, finally submitting something for this contest and putting my work out there for everyone to see will make that easier.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

Whoa!  Somehow in all this time I never realized how many points you had!

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
Congrats! You're gaining on me.

I'm not sure about who the top ten would be, but I think I'm at least in the running. A competition list would definitely give me more incentive.

And I'm proud to have finally published something after over three years of trying—even if it's not something spectacular and still in desperate need of changes and fixes. If I can get a handle on it, it'll make getting points that much faster.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
Admins aren't supposed to just give themselves points (at least JJJ made a point of enforcing that and taking them away except in madglee's case) so 3J's and Berka's might be legit, not sure.

OK but now that the points thing has been resolved, now the real question: who has gotten the most PMs from Noob_Master alts since last night?

And who has been flattered/foolish enough to answer this sympathy whore and been instantly forgotten as he makes his moves on another using the exact same copy and pasted form letter?

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

Noob sent me a bunch of them, but I only bothered to read 2 of them (and deleted the rest without reading as I often do with spammers). That was the first one where upon he asked how long he should wait.

Then the last one yesterday under the name "Minion" begging me to unban him and his friends.

Even if I was inclined to unban him, his Tictactoe buddy proved to be a trolling retard by trying to start shit with Steve for no good reason with his first thread. (Seriously, if you want to argue with Steve, at least pick a topic and disagree with him on it, THEN call him names. Its really not difficult.)

And as for his "LOLOLOL" friend, Berka wanted to ban him just for his name alone.

Anyway, banned two more of his (or his friends) alts today.

EDIT: Well 4 now apparently. Probably more to come. Stay tuned.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

I have to admit, it really pissed me off having to look at "LOLOLOLOLOL....." at the bottom of every page when he was active.

Who has the most points?

6 years ago

Oh, and since I forgot to say it earlier, congrats on hitting 4k points. :)

Who has the most points?

6 years ago
Nicely done, @Will11!