Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

@Endmaster You have made your demonstration, can you please stop banning me and my friends everytime we get new accounts?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

From Noob_Master

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Nothing of value continues to be lost. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

To shay.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I would like to become a good writer but I can't do that if @Endmaster doesn't stop banning me.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

First you need to learn how to hide your power level. :)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well that's quite the pickle now isn't it?

I told you, wait a year and I might forget to check the IPs when new arrivals sign up. Telling me that you and your friends are going to continue making alts, is a sure way to keep me on alert.

Not to mention, Berka's probably going to start banning you and your alts now as well since you're proving to be a spamming retard.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

He went from a 'no one really cares' slap on the wrist to permaban-worthy behavior amazingly quickly. Noob, you will never finish a story. You lack even the self control to stop having alt diarrhea. Storygames take far more effort than that and for that matter you could have used your couple months of lying low to write the damn story if you truly wanted to. But you just fucked everything up for yourself instead. You're also very inconsiderately ignoring the advice given by the multiple people you sent your pathetic form letters to. You disgust me.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Noob_Master, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Hockey_Master, Nobody_Important, Tactictoe87, Mizal_Suckz, , ChessGod, Life_Sucks, IfImNotDeadWhatAmI, Altof_, constapops, ByeEveryone, JerkFace, Minion, MadMeek, Not_An_Alt, Cat2, cat3

Pity, he wasn't serious with that particular alt.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

There are many other writing sites out there that you can join if you're banned from this one and you're goal is improving your writing. If you truly want to improve, please know that this place is not the best for you because of your bannings.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Actually, every other writing site I've been to sucks. He was on the best one, and blew it. Life will all be downhill from here.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Who is shay? What are you giving her? Really, you silly goose, you ought to at least give something to her, even if she ain't here!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Suppress your autism. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I thought puddlebunni was just being funny.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

"Suppress your autism" sounds like a tagline for some new product.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Like quench your thirst, but not?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Lol

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, but you have to film yourself sticking a fork in an electrical socket first 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I said @Endmaster, quit banning me

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Do you presume to order around your betters, scum?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I'm not doing anything. You're making alts and banning yourself.

Why are you banning yourself?

BAN

Stop banning yourself!

BAN

Stop banning yourself!

BAN

LOL

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh well, that should do it, right there!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

lol

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Will this lead to the second Age of Banning? @EndMaster

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Try pinging him three more times. He works like Beetlejuice, you see.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

@EndMaster

@EndMaster 

@EndMaster 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Playing with fire.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Feed him to the hounds!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Can't believe he fell for that.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

"I would like to become a good writer but I can't do that if @Endmaster doesn't stop banning me."

Ummm... because the only way to become an accomplished writer is through this site?

I'm not sure what got Noob banned initially, but I have to say I'm in firm agreement with the continuous banning. Ban away, End. Ban away.  ^.^

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Have you considered tagging Endmaster to this thread three or four times and demanding he demonstrate explain what happened?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Speaking of which does tagging work on yourself.     @Digit Ex Dee, it does I feel so special.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I have considered no such thing.  @mizal

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

You probably should. Legend has it that it is the only way to have EndMaster demonstrate the full extent of his administrative powers.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

You don't want me to get banned before I publish my first story on here, do you Vas?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Course not. I just think everyone needs to have firsthand experience at an admins power.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Hmmmm. Perhaps you and I could work together to get End to appear and ban someone else so we can all witness his power.

Initial thoughts?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Sorry, but I’ve already been there done that. Anyhow, just pay attention to Sicarius.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Top ten photos taken before disaster.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

This REALLY a bad time to be summoning an Eldritch Horror with even just 1 @ considering I'm trying to go through these stories and there's a shitload of them.

In fact, the whole tagging system is one of the worst ideas for this site. I'd be strongly in favor of getting rid of it completely.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

should have another profile button similar to the one about thread notifications where we can turn off getting tag notifications.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Should have a lot of things.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

CYS chrome extension when

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Should have posted this in the FWW

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

it'll collect dust either way

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

RIP Danaos Lol even I wouldn't risk tagging End right now

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

rip in the piss danana

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Now I remember why I never made an account here in my 3 years of lurking in the forum. I'm not saying that I can be as stupid as this dude but I'm afraid that I might do something stupid and then get embarrassed on this website lol. Well now I'll go back in the dark and continue to lurk while watching his hopeless attempts to not get banned... again and again lol.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

It's all about self control and meeting in the middle with perodic urges and relapses as such do, ecks dee.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

“A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a short cut to meet it.” 

J.R.R. TolkienThe Children of Húrin

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Not getting banned is actually incredibly easy. Like, far easier here than on any other forum I've ever been on, so it just amazes me to see how often it happens anyway. 'Don't be an idiot ' and 'Don't be a faggot' are about the only rules. And even those are very lightly enforced, because indeed, every time I load up the site, it's idiots and faggots as far as the eye can see.

Even a ban isn't a huge deal under normal circumstances, it's easy enough to get back in UNLESS you immediately start flailing your little fists in the air and alt spamming and generally being a nuisance. 'If you're on an admin's shit list, don't continue drawing attention to yourself. You imbecile. You idiot. You absolute moron.' I guess could be a third unspoken rule, but like the other rules it's one of those things where if you need to have something so obvious spelled out, you're probably not capable of following them in any circumstance.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Im not afraid about getting banned tho, Im not that stupid to get banned. What Im afraid is that I get embarrassed lol. Some people here are absolute savages who gives no mercy to stupid people saying stupid things. They wont even wait for them to die from severe brain cancer, they'll just rip them to pieces while they're still breathing. I can still remember that fiasco when that random dude white-knighted himself using an alt years ago. I loled a lot at him. I got good self control, it's just that I still got a lot of things to learn before i can comfortably talk here. First of all English isn't my first language and I wouldn't want to talk while having a bad grammar, especially here on a website where writers primarily use English on everything. And I got bad social skills, so I might get triggord about something, I won't cause a ruckus tho, I'll just go away from here for a while. I tend to avoid conflicts with other people. I love being alone. And I don't know why I typed all these. Move along. Nothing to see here. (o/////o)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

There's nothing wrong with being cautious.  Hopefully you'll feel more comfortable with posting in the future.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

It's because this site is filled with keyboard warriors and assholes with few capable of being cordial or at least indifferent.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Well that will certainly make sure you don't get banned yet again...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Aren't you a fucking autist? 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I know this thread is gonna be purged, but I'm gonna miss the jokes and references.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

This thread makes me think of the Queen song: Another One Bites the Dust.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

#MakeSacrificesToThePowersThatBeToNotPurgeThisThread

It's trending on Twitter as we speak.     ;)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well whoever Inanis was, you probably wouldn't have gotten banned again, if you hadn't sent a PM saying "Are you fucking serious?"

On the chance that this was Danaos/Sicarus and not Noobler and friends, this is NOT the time to be fucking around. Stop fucking bothering me right now.

Sign up as "Sodicus" or whatever and I'll get around to changing your stories over AGAIN later.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Won't have to if you just unban Sicarius. If transferring them is easier for you or you can't unban my previous account for whatever reason, transfer to this account.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Alright, all the stories on your Sicarus account have been deleted so you can use the names all over again on this one.

Since you never actually wrote anything on any of them, there wasn't any actual text to transfer via PMs and nothing of value was lost.

Now hopefully you learned something from all this.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

It's not the end of the world if you get banned. You can still use a guest account and read the story-games or you guys can join another CYOA website and spread your autism to people over there. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
genuine dimestore Thara ON SALE today only folks

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh the pain. It hurts so hilariously.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

No, it's not, but I was banned for a bullshit reason. Both times, actually, it was for a bullshit reason.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
You expected something good, maybe?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I don't know what I was expecting.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I think Dini was just replying to the wrong post in her bumbling loli manner. Looked like she was trying to respond to Noob_Master.

Although 'getting banned for doing the exact same thing the guy everyone is currently laughing at got banned for' probably wouldn't have come as such a surprise to anyone else.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

You know actually, when you originally got banned the first time, your old Danaos account was offered back to you nearly immediately and you decided to stick with Sicarus, so that was on you.

As for this second time, well it was pretty obvious to everyone that you shouldn’t have been fucking around, so again this is on you.

I might have just resurrected the Sicarus account if you actually did have any stories written on it because it would have been a whole lot easier, but since you didn’t, well here’s your new one. (You didn't even have many points so you didn't even lose out there either)

And Lol at your keyboard warrior/asshole comment since you pretty much qualify for both given a lot of the threads you’ve participated in and actively admitted to trolling in.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh yeah the first Danos ban was in the negative thread, forgot about that.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

True.

But it wasn't obvious that I shouldn't have been fucking around because it looked like a few alts popped up and you had already struck them down.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I told EZunmaker to do the same thing in this very thread, and you know how he replied? He literally said that he didn’t want to get banned so he wasn’t going to do it. That happened at least a half hour before you tempted fate. If you’d bothered to scroll down and read that, then you probably wouldn’t have been banned.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Is this not a spam thread? I never bother to read the entirety of it for obvious reasons.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

It’s because it’s a spam thread that I would read all of it. The messages are amusing. Either way, had you bothered you would’ve had all the information you needed to avoid End’s Scythe.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Started out as a spam thread, but then became an entertainment thread.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, this.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Man, I really wish we had that feature that showed on someone's profile when they were banned. It would be so much more fun to try and keep up with the alts and the bannings.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
There's a tard graveyard post that End keeps updated.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Would be a lot more convenient though if "Banned" did show up on all the profiles we banned though.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Who can make this possible and how hard will it be?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

JJJ is the only one who can do something like that and of course as we all know he's currently an absentee landlord.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

My other account was banned on 4/20. That makes me happy.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Well I'm certainly not going to be tagging Endmaster to any posts (maybe someone else would like to do it? Three times?), but I will cheerfully leave these here for him to find them on his own. ^_^

And no, I'm not sure why a couple of otherwise upstanding site members are hanging around listening to banned rejects weeping bitter tears from their giant anime eyes.

I've heard all sorts of scandalous things about their ringleader Saika however, which I have no choice but to believe since I was instantly kicked when I attempted to get to the bottom of things. My mistake for thinking a collection of feeblehearted crybaby faggots would be willing to talk things out like adults I suppose...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Experience Project was the worst managed site I've ever been a part of.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Always figured it was him, just never bothered to dig deep enough with the IPs.

Clearly the guy who makes 500 alts to keep coming back to a place he doesn't like is the beacon of rationality.

Well battered spouse syndrome aside, he's banned again, hope he finds the support groups he needs.

Don't know who Inkwell is though, must have gone by a different name since I never banned anyone by that name. Never banned Doodler either. In fact, I don't even know what some of them are talking about.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Inkwell is Doodler, I think. That's the guy that was posting that single page of terrible Sonic fanfic over and over in the Workshop and PMing everyone about it, and Berka thought he might be somebody or other in addition to just being annoying.

Funny you got blamed for it though.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

That's happened a couple times, Berka banning someone and everyone just assumes I did it.

However, that sort of works out anyway. Berka gets to keep his hands clean while I get to increase my kill count without doing anything.

Well if Doodler's gone, guess I better put his name on the list.

Banning

6 years ago
Doodler623, to be specific. I tried so hard to help him. :(

Banning

6 years ago

Oh him. Yeah I guess I did ban him. (multiple times) I got him confused with Doodled that failed to turn in a story for the recent contest.

Doodling Dipshit

Doodler623, ARandomGuy123, BurningOlaf

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I'm incredibly disappointed in Saika though. All this time I thought he was one of the good ones.

I even had him on the list I gave Bucky of possible backup judges for this contest and any future ones, which I guess due to my being prevented from collecting evidence that might exonerate him is something I'm going to have to retract now. Word on the street is he's far too petty and consumed in his hate for Steve, me, you, etc. to have any sort of objectivity.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I know Steve said Saika hated him, not sure why Saika hates me though, but oh well I guess.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I want @Saika to know that they're a cowardly faggot, since we're bringing that up. Banning me from a chat when I've never done anything to them, or done anything in the chat.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah lol he kicked me too just a little while ago, the instant I went in there. Which is the main reason I'm currently believing everything I've been told about what a petulant little hypersensitive bitch he is, because that doesn't make any sense unless he's harboring some weird grudge he's been too much of a pussy to ever confront anyone about.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

So @Saika is clearly online, but not even trying to defend their faggotry. What a terrible, terrible person.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Saika? The writing prompt person? I thought they were fine. I guess something happened when I was floating off in space. It's kinda sad to hear they ain't cool.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
You're thinking of Seto. Seto is still cool, don't worry.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
@puddlebunni because this thread is moving very fast.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Oh I guess some background for newbs. DarkPhoenix is known for such things as making a 'girlfriend' alt and having weird awkward conversations with himself, telling us we couldn't laugh at him for that because he'd commit suicide, then making another alt to leap to his defense. Also some other stuff I forget but I think just generally being annoying for a very long time was also a factor, plus making a bunch of alts in the usual manner.

When NightmarePhoenix made a newbie thread I actually joked about that being an IP the admins would be sure to check, but I didn't actually think it was him because that'd be pretty obvious and stupid? Boy is my face red.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Wow. Takes skill to be that dumb...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Quite ironic isn't it? If only they used all those skills to make their brain cells work.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

He'll keep making alts because there seems to be some sort of shared learning disability and reading compression issues between the autists in Minnie's discord. 

Banning

6 years ago

Reading that discord... Oh, please no more, mizal. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

First few days and this thread is very interesting.. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yes, Zenjar haven't forgotten about you. You're very special too.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

He's obviously very special since he's loving that meme so so very much. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I still kind of want to keep Zenjar. I can't explain it, but something about that extra chromosome is just a good look for him.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Following to watch the drama unfold.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh, Slashy's here! Is this a chance for Steve to face off all of his rogue gallery at once? Oh joyous joys!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Okay so drama update: Dini has just popped up, quite angry after she figured out I was programming bots on my pedometer and sending them in to spam her channel, and intend to continue doing so for the foreseeable future. Using a microwave for the next one so things are about to get intense.

Also, yes, she's offered to let Steve back in because he's been nice to her. I question the wisdom of making a horny 12 year old girl the admin of anything, but score one for the charming Irish prick I guess.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

The Weeb team had declared war it seems.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

See, I'm beloved by the masses. Still, fuck that pardon, I've done no crimes. That faggot Saika started this shit, so I can insult the little bitch as much as I damn well please.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

What kind of fucked up pants on head operation are they even running there?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Wait, Dini is in on the opposite side of mizal, but on the same side as Steve?

I seriously need a score card to keep track of this madness.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Dini likes me, because I'm a delight. Dini doesn't like Mizal, because she's an uppity bitch. I don't like Saika, because he's a faggot. Mizal doesn't like Saika, because he's a faggot.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
D + S
D - m
S - K
m - K

and

m - S
S - m

So, logically... Dini should like Saika, but also should dislike Saika...and mizal dislikes everyone, and no one likes Saika... unless Saika likes mizal...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
dini likes saika and is on edge with steve but generally has nothing against him

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Ford somewhat nailed it. I like Saika and Steve, but I'm not a fan of Mizal that much. Her story-games are pretty good though, but I'm not that fond of her personality. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well it's not reasonable to expect everyone to like each other, so I suppose it's how you act with your dislikes that matters.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I wonder if there's a silly storygame in this somewhere...

Nah, it would be too simple. Choosing the option, "Act like a normal person" on every page would simply lead to a "You win" page. Every other option would end up with: "You're Banned. Create a new alt?"

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

How do trolls find this site so easily, anyway?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

They're lured here by the promise of free candy and lolis(?)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Of course, makes complete sense. That's how I got here, anyway.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Indeed. Dini is always eager to please.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
It's true what they say. Curiosity does indeed kill the cat.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
You should ban Ford imho.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

When did Ford become such a little faggot anyway?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I was born at an incredibly young age.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

March did not make his return by his descent from the skies for this. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I am in a belated repent process at the moment.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Aren't most people?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Somewhere between conception and birth, I'd imagine.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

That's what he wants us to believe. :)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I said I was busy eating tangerines. Could've answered immediately and literally would've gotten mod e-e

you're unbanned if you ever want to join in on the chaos

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Guess we know the moral of the story here is to not get between a man and his tangerine time.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Honestly, the only people here that I bothered to punish in this thread were Noobler and his fucktard friends, Zenjar the solo fucktard and Phoenix Faggot since he's an ongoing spammer.

The rest of you can talk all the shit you want about me in your degenerate Discord safe spaces, I never visit the place. I only focus on what goes on here so if you aren't fucking up on here, then obviously you don't have anything to worry about.

Anyway carry on. The thread continues to entertain.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

This scenario is giving strong deja vu vibes from a few years ago, though the tables are a bit lopsided.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Unlike Bad Mod Kiel, I wouldn't get triggered over a "hate club" about me, I'd be demanding to know why there aren't more them. Lol.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah though with Kiel it was for legitimate reasons for such hate for his admin abuse. Here it's "Fucka u admins for banning me, your site is aids and better management could be found on hentai haven with its glorious admins because we weebs stick together cock and all, u mess with one of us, you get the fangs of kawaiiness." 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Good thing -- if End started banning everyone who ever said anything bad about him, I'm not sure there'd be too many people left here at all...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

It's times like these that make me reflect on how absolutely perfect your avatar is.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

@EndMaster

@EndMaster

@EndMaster 

This isn't even the final twist in the fucking story.

I'm going to declare war on everything you hold dear. Want to know why Dini is so similar to myself in ways? I produced a-fucking-sexually and made something with all of my bad traits (which are alot) but amplified of course. 

What are you going to do about it, Necromancer Lord?

I'm already amassing my army of hurt weebs.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Ooh, End needs to ban Thara for this, otherwise she's proven he's her bitch.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I think you might be right lol

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Maybe he'll ban me and give me points for the resurrection. Just enough to become Grandmaster for not being too much of a pussy to actually tag him that way, unlike you guys. >:D

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Actually I did ban her.

Then I unbanned her.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

That's rather cruel.

Ouch x)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well the hand was forced, but it was more like a Danaos/Sicarus situation where it wasn't going to be permanent.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
So, you killed your own daughter and brought her back from the dead eh?

It's the Necromancer way I supposed.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh, you know I can't stay mad at you.

Run along and play, you little scamp.

Besides, I already read all the contest stories and in a better mood what with the unfolding events of this thread and all.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

This thread was pretty fun. It almost reminds me of a similar situation involving backdoors, there were doors everywhere.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I knew someone would have to go and make the thread all about sex...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Your mind is surprisingly dirty!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, Thara was just recreating a Scooby Doo monster chase you sick fuck 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
There's plenty (way too many) of people who are into both of those things, too.

Thank you, Internet.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I don't think anyone would have expected you to. Unless they're idiots who don't pay enough attention to the site to know anything about how it's run despite whining and bitching about it constantly, I mean.

If you were going to do admin stuff on the site over what people did off of it you'd have gotten Ford for the CYS porn by now. That's more of a Bad Mod Kiel thing anyway iirc since he literally almost banned five or six people for being in my presence when I called him a faggot that time. (Although I'm with Digit on loling at some of the other similarities. The drama unfolding over a couple of screenshots--is beautiful right now if Dini's reactions are anything to go by.)

I don't expect this thread to go anywhere at this point because @Saika and @DiniTheWizard or anyone else in their group have had ample opportunity to make their case or deny the accusations, or even simply tell us to fuck off, but haven't.

Probably because they have no idea what else I managed to screenshot before they banned me without a word--although no one will admit to that either I've noticed--and they realize I could refute any lies.

Anyhow, Dini has been online for hours and was fine attacking me in Ford's channel but won't post anything here. Although I'm not convinced she even has any idea what any of this is about, tbh. She just yelled about bots awhile and called me a big meanie and declared herself to be NICE. Also, she's proven she struggles pretty hard with reading comprehension and other simple tasks.

So @Saika meanwhile, is even more pathetic because he's sending a developmentally disabled child to do his dirty work.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I'm giving the guess that at least one of the weeb team is going to go on a hiatus of posting until they assume this has blown over.

Edit: Oh I remember what this reminds me off, that hotel that was a no limit area of politics or to get killed in Jhon Wick. Ecks Dee

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

"List of people who insist that Malk is an amazing writer: Mizal and her friends"- Saika, in his private chat

Fun fact, Saika's not only a duplicitous weasel about me and Miz. Strange, I can't recall seeing Saika's review of Malk's game, but no, bitching about it in private and not having the balls to point out it's flaws is helpful. Talk about being the cancer killing the site.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
It's like how I'm mean to noobs by giving critical feedback, and they're nice because they ignore them completely.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Wait so you really are in there now?

uh-oh, Dini will be in here any minute to start demanding to know HOW you pasted a publically available URL and hit enter, and HOW you read the words on your screen, was it sorcery?????? Is there a spy???????

Or did you accept her invite after all? Didn't involve anything illegal I hope...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Minnie just purged everything, so I rather doubt he's there anymore.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I just banned all the new people who appeared in the server, I saw a lot of spam and got overwhelmed.

Sorry to anyone innocent who got caught in the crossfire.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Fucking liar. No one was spamming, save for your degenerate crew of catfuckers and their shithouse pedophile memes 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

False. There was a lot of spam I had to delete, in nearly every channel.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah you tell em boi

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

RACIAL UNITY HERE WE GO BOIS 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Why were people getting banned this morning though? I never even spoke to anyone. Who exactly is enforcing things in your channel?

Not @Saika obviously or he would surely have posted by now. He seems to have been online most of the day.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh yeah, I just made polite conversation, but rather than, you know, talking to me, or asking that I don't do something, Saika was just a little faggot. Not surprised, of course, the dude likes talking behind people's backs.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh, I scrolled up for a shit ton, and they're honestly far bigger dicks than I thought. Fuck it, if nothing else, I'll make my opinions on someone known and I won't lie to their face. These fuckers talked about like everyone behind their back. Also, they hate Bucky a lot, though they kicked me before I could figure out why.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Sort of wondering what Bucky could have possibly done that earned such hatred. He doesn't even post much save for contest stuff.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Been trying to figure out what over half the people they bitch about have ever done. As far as we can tell none of those involved in the whining have actually had more than two or three words between them and their "enemies."

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Pretty much.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnknownRival

I mean as far as I can tell the only person in that little chat that I even recognize who I get why they would hate me is DrkPhoenix due to him being a spamming retard.

And he’s just whining to anyone who’ll listen since this is the same guy who tried to friend me on Infinite Story after I banned him over here multiple times.

As far as I knew Dini was okay with me last time I spoke to her. Who knows.

And as for Saika, still baffled about that one because up until this month when Crescent asked me to gift some of her points to her for beta reading, Saika was just one of those background members that didn’t say much as far as I was concerned. Never thought about her.

Don’t ever remember speaking with her at all, let alone having any sort of conflict with her, but whatever.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

@MinnieKing pls explain why you're such a duplicitous fag 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Not minnie's fault.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

He's referring to Minnie insulting his writing.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Ahh. I thought he was referring to all the other stuff. >.<

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

tbh man, I thought you were cool, but hey; what can I expect from the guy willing to bottom for Kiel 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Bad Grab Kiel left an impression? 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I still stand by Minnie did nothing wrong if you're talking about him purging everyone when he got back.

There was a lot of spam, and he'll eventually let everyone get back in after all of this is done anyways.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Tbf, everyone wanted to bottom kiel before he started getting too graby and kinky.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Everyone?

Slow down there.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Ex dee, just look at the thread from when Kiel first got moderation powers and you'll see.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Damn these origin stories. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Lmao, I've never seen someone be so honest on this site. Glad to see someone is being truthful as to how Kiel was perceived on this site at one point.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Kiel was one of the better liked members on the site and one of the best writers. Then he got a shot of E-Power and it turned him weird.

Four years on the site and he threw it all away over four months of adminship getting quietly, temporarily taken away. The reason he's remembered as it as he is now is because of the nuclear overreaction. Never has such a prominent member had such a hilarious, babyish meltdown even minus all the misinformation he spread behind the scenes while sulking. There was absolutely nothing forcing him to leave the site, similar to Saika it was all a matter of 'muh reputation!' and taking himself far too seriously. And it became even funnier when the only reason anyone knew about it in the first place is because of the butthurt toddler-level tactic of turning off PMs here and on BHB so that 3J couldn't communicate with him in private.

Backdoor alts and pettiness and creepy roleplaying with teens aside, nothing proved he was unfit to be an admin more than his ridiculous inability to handle the situation followed by taking his ball and go home. No longer wanted anything to do with the site if he couldn't wield that petty internet power. And so the Legend of Bad Mod Kiel endures.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I really liked A Game of Life and Death! But yeah, E-power is not for everyone. I used to admire him a lot. Almost made an acc to leave a review on his storygame before.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

All I know is that any side with DrkPhoenix is not the right one. Mister pretending to be his own girlfriend and "Thera" is the highest form of degenerate and anyone who associates with him cannot possibly be saved. ^_^

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved for cheering up a pretty boring night shift!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

A pleasure. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

That's what we're here for. yes

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

np my dude 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

The weeb team never fails to bring entertainment.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh, this is actually still a thing.

With a new twist.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah I'm really glad I didn't delete this one right away. What started out as a typical alt spammer beg thread, turned into something glorious.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Perhaps there were certain things that needed to come to light for some people, and this thread was the perfect place for that. :)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
This is nothing compared to the drama in the Discord.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Sometimes I wonder if Alex is actually watching as a alt.

Watching his social expirement play out in secrecy for his total amusment.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

This is the strangest Black Mirror episode

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well, it seemed through tonight's actions, the Villain Lair has triumphed over their enemy, ruining @Saika and his nonexistent reputation by exposing him as a duplicitous weasel who insults people behind their backs, a massive hypocrite, and a treasonous bastard who hates the site, even saying "CYS sucks, because it does" and then arguing when people disagreed. Also, it seems he's betrayed his own friends, because he's such a cunt, not only does he hate honesty, but he hates loyalty. What a truly awful piece of shit that should be held in contempt.

Meanwhile, tonight the Villain Lair celebrates in victory! Valhalla!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Wait, there was a battle?

Dammit, I was still trying to figure who was on which side!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Oh, I can tell you a few things about battles lol.

The stuff WE'VE seen in the Villain's Lair makes this look like nothing. But you don't see us freaking out and cowering in a hole whenever it comes up on the forum.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Apparently he won the Chaos Contest? But I still have no idea who the heck he is - talk about not being memorable.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I didn't know who he was either and mizal told me he was just a guy who commented on storygames and such so I "wouldn't know of him." But I know of him now lol

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I feel like what would really add some pizzazz to this thread is EndMaster giving me temporary power to ban one person of my choosing for one day. Yeah. That would certainly kick things up a notch.       :)

“1. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about the things they read (or watch, or listen to, or taste, or whatever). They’re also entitled to express them online.

2. Sometimes those opinions will be ones you don’t like.

3. Sometimes those opinions won’t be very nice.

4. The people expressing those may be (but are not always) assholes.

5. However, if your solution to this “problem” is to vex, annoy, threaten or harrass them, you are almost certainly a bigger asshole.

6. You may also be twelve.

7. You are not responsible for anyone else’s actions or karma, but you are responsible for your own.

8. So leave them alone and go about your own life."

~John Scalzi, 'Bad Reviews: I Can Handle Them, and So Should You'

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I don't think End has any plans to delete this, but here's the archive just in case:

http://web.archive.org/web/20180112013049/http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-lounge/message/23727

e: Dini is now doing spam attacks on Ford's Discord. No sign of her here though! She has learned a great deal about cowardice from @Saika today it seems.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
And what have we all learned from this?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Killa is a great catgirl.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I also learned that Killa occasionally clicks things and moves and talks. The most shocking revelation of the entire day I'll tell you.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

If anyone who is so inclined could pop into the Workshop forum and give me some feedback I would certainly appreciate it.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Fuck off

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, I'll get right to that. Thanks.  ;)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I feel like if CYS was a physical place, that would be on a wooden sign hanging outside the front iron gates.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Christmas may be over, but this is the thread that keeps on giving, and stay tuned folks because there's still more to come.

What started out as 'let's laugh at this permabanned loser whining about how much he hates the site while still making alts a year later' has turned into a gripping soap opera of backstabbing, betrayal, broken friendships and the overwrought teens and preteens who unironically use such terms to describe someone on the internet doing something they don't like.

Sneak peek:

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Wonder what @Saika thinks of all this. Guess the world may never know...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Jeez.

Sounds like they're being kinda mean to MK.

... Isn't it his discord?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
His server too, lol. And yes, still sortung through screenshots but Saika and DarkPhoenix at least were treating him like utter shit last night. (And jeez you'd think Dark of all people would be happy and grateful for anyone at all beyond his imaginary girlfriend to talk to him...)

They even went so far as to create a secret No Minnie's Allowed Treehouse...on his server, again.

I even have a pic hot off the loli presses where they kick Seto out because he's previously had 'non-hostile conversations' with us, the enemy. The speed at which they turn on their own is hilarious.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Jeez, and he's being the big boy and not immediately booting them out.

And Seto's such a nice guy!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

That's what Steve pointed out. They turned on their own friend with literally no prompting from any of us. Dude didn't even do anything. Plus, we were literally standing right here, waiting for their anger to be directed at us. But no, they decided to be an absolute cunt to the only one of them who is actually in any way likable and not deserving of such treatment. So, in addition to everything else, they're actually traitorous scum, and funnily enough far meaner than any of the villain council has ever been.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
The hypocrisy is pretty astounding too considering I was told repeatedly it was 'dirty' and meeeeeaaaan to use a person's words against them. But it was fine for MK's so called friends to take pics of him mentioning the invite was in his profile. (That sick monster!) Then they twist things around and attack him until he's apologizing to them, for some reason.

And after all that, well we got these screenshots somehow, didn't we?LOL. Children are duplicitous and untrustworthy, it's like I always said. But the ones just going throughout puberty may be the worst.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

“Don’t act so innocent, you damn bastard.”

“You did a lot more than that and you know it.”

I can just hear the mean girls tone. Lol.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
A big part of the reason this is so hilarious is that it's like, and I mean exactly like, that time I invited Mason to the lair and he passed Kiel that screenshot. Except in this case the response is to mutiny and storm off to start their OWN channel and be cruel to one of the nicest people on the site and just generally be such unlikeable little bitches.

And Bad Mod Kiel's response was obviously a little different too. It was a lot like these guys are doing, in fact. Hiding and sulking.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Which one of you was Slow Joe btw?

A bunch of hysterical accusations were made about this being a bot I programmed and sent to troll in MK's channel, but then whoever it was logged into Ford's and was just spouting poetry or song lyrics or something.

Wasn't kicked from THAT channel because Ford, for all his many failings, can still recognize when things are funny. Or at least entertainingly weird.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I can't believe I thought you were technologically proficient enough to make a discord alt. I was really questioning it for a while and in the end I was like "well maybe she figured it out or looked up a youtube tutorial." The slowjoe person also said they've only had discord for a little so I figured "ah it must be mizal then. fine with me." Now I realize my gut was right and slowjoe is actually another person.

Fucking hilarious that poetry shit. I looked it up it's some GoT quote stuff (thought it was a biblical verse). 10/10 whoever you are, slowjoe.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
But Saika and friends believed I was proficient enough to make a bot. On a pedometer. While walking. Like seriously, Dini repeated that shit to them and was like 'oh no mizal is going to rush the channel!' and they believed it. So don't feel bad.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Anyway I could have made an alt easily enough, it just turns out I'd already registered with my other email, I guess back when you first put up the link to yours and I was in there about three minutes.

Making a third email was just more effort than entering a Discord channel of any sort was worth. I can actually FEEL the cancer cells rubbing off into me every time I launch the app.

Zag's is bearable because almost no one uses it, and I only put up with you because the bot is cool.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

You owe me a mod position. @Chanbot

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
it was you...?! yeah well you don't get mod lol great job on the bants though, top tier stuff.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

bastard

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
here have another:

LOL, 'half of CYS' doesn't know/care who he even is.

I do hope you guys appreciate the unbelievable difficulty I'm going through to get these, I'm being teased and trolled and may legitimately have to result to PayPal at some point for the rest.

Poor Minnie though. :(

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I never would have thought Saika could be such a little wah wah wah bitch. 

This is seriously distressing. 

Holding in my tears in between the laughter. Brb. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Oh and Thara, I hope this doesn't upset you too much or damage your reputation, but I hear Dini doesn't like you very much.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh no. 

Was it something I did or said? I'm so heartbroken and distraught that I don't even know what to do anymore. :( 

This is all because you kept calling her my dimestore equivalent. 

How will I recover from this? Stay tuned. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Nah, everyone in that lair seemed to hate you. More than me, really, given I had a few supporters. Still, I drove @Saika from the site, so it's all sorted. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
That @Saika sure put up a tough fight huh.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

@Saika come defend yourself from these true allegations that you're a lying weeb who guzzles tic-tacs

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I'll need the names of people that would dislike someone as likeable as me. I thought I was going out of my way not to intetact with anyone, but it seems that didn't work since I'm getting cloned by these sickos left and right. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Wait wtf.

"Personal server"

Ooooh no. I know Minnie told them the freaking link to the server is on his profile. I don't know how that makes it "personal", I'd think it's a public server, but oh what do I know. That is fucking ridiculous.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

That part always makes me confused. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

>Saika

Literally who?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

My reputation!

Yeah that Endmaster lol, what a pussy.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

End I demand you ban all these spys and whistleblowers immediately, this isn't the clean and wholesome 4chan anime message board that I'v come to love over the years.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Lol.

I remember seeing that message yesterday.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

So let me get this straight, they removed someone who was nice to them just because they talked to people they don't like? What cunts.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Seto left on his own. We politely asked him to leave. It isn't a server where you can kick people out, only the people who are in the chat have the option to leave. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
We didn't kick him out. We just told him we didn't want him around anymore.

I can't imagine why he left. ^_^

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

How could they just assasinate poor Seto like that.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
'our cause'

Still just loling at all the drama and self importance, that's really the funniest thing about this, in a long list of funny things.

I'm just sorry I lost all Dini's ridiculous shit about revolutions and wars, but apparently when you ban somebody from Discord it wipes all their messages from the past 24 hours and Ford fucked it up. Discord is such a shit program all around.

btw still waiting on those 'consequences' Dini. I mean I took my gun to work and everything since the dark web was brought up again, I know how you have all those connections there. Undoubtedly you have some kind of military background to think of as well, most likely Navy SEALS.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Pre-Nazi party members discussing plans for the rise of new Riech [1938 Colorized]

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Even the Nazis didn't invade Switzerland.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

It's funny because Dini was practically attached to your leg in recent threads, but then asks people to invite others that hate you to that chat.

You just can't trust two-faced bitches like that. 

@DiniTheWizard 

Please stay mad and keep ducking your head. :)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

What? Dini's always been very open about hating Mizal.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
No in the beginning she had me listed in her profile as one of the people she worshipped.

Can't remember when it all went south exactly but it was probably when I criticized those story chapters she put in the CC.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

In any case this story is shaping up to have a feel good happy ending. 

I'm sure there's plenty of material for Steve for the next part of his story in the creative corner. Hopefully it's true to life in the sense of the opposing faction destroying and turning on themselves in fits of tears and screaming.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I never "worshipped" you Mizal. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
fucking hilarious

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Mr. Bantastic
What you want is some bantastic romantic fantastic lover

She call me Mr. Bantastic
Say me fantastic,
Touch me on my back
She says I'm Mr. RooOoO...mantic
Call me fantastic,
Touch me on my back
She says I'm Mr. RoOoooOooo...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Seeing her lord is too feeble and frail to fight, Squire Dini the Little prepares to mount up and ride out to battle Sir Steve the Terrible in his stead.

Although Dini has come out far far ahead of the others in this. She may be an edgy retard but she's a determined one and isn't cowering in a hole somewhere quaking in terror over literally nothing.

Anyway the grand finale coming up in few hours as soon as I'm not busy.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Do it pussy. Come defend your sword swallowing friend 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

A little funny how Saika dosent stop her when she says that.

"Yes, go get banned for me Peasant. Kamikaze like our oni-chans in the past, honorable death to you."

Then of course it was a pretty shitty 'defense' in the end either way since it never came because their all probably paranoid of banishment.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
@Saika lol cunt

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Since we're digging up the fucking past, just gonna post this shit here to let everyone fucking know that fucking faggot Seth stole from the fucking community and spent the fucking proceeds on fucking opiates like a goddamn hopeless fucking junkie.

Dude’s just a real piece of fucking shit, I hope he gets fucking AIDS from the fucking dirty needles he’s using, and a fucking stomach parasite eats his goddamn fucking intestines out to his fucking asshole.

Then as he lies dying like a fucking concentration camp victim all gross and laying in his own bloody shit, I hope his fucking wife leaves him for some big fucking smooth pimp daddy soul brother motherfucker and sells her fucking skank ass for five dollars a trick until she eventually gets stabbed to fucking death by a fucking serial killer wearing a fucking knife on his nine inch fucking cock.

Then as he hears that fucking news when he’s finally in his last stages of fucking cancer of the balls making them swell up bigger than the elephant man’s fucking head, a single tear rolls down his sunken fucking cheek realizing that he brought ALL of this on himself.

And THAT will be the fucking story of him.

Rest in fucking Hell asshole.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2019351249/fallen-angels-0/updates

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
thought he died. can anyone confirm his living/dead status?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

He popped in last November to take down his kickstarter project picture from his profile.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Ah, well I didn't much notice the $15 anyways. Hope he got some good quality opiates.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
dammit Malk stop pissing on the sidewalk I'm about to use this thread

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
It's a slippery slope.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
hahaha what keeps happening to this post

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Holy shit Malk, that's fucking brutal! Calm down man! Lol

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
All right! Season finale of the Saika Chronicles! The moment you've all been waiting for!

It...actually, sorry, there is no dramatic ending. I lied. General Saika stood to address the army he'd led to defeat, looked each one solemnly in the eye and then just sort of let out a wet fart and fell over and died.

In the gilded halls of imagination within his mind, however, he no doubt sounded very solemn and dramatic when he gave his final commands before exiling himself and leaving to lands unknown over...I'm still not sure what, exactly. Like, I genuinely, honestly have no idea how this went from making fun of DarkPhoenix, who is always fair game, to Saika deciding his life was just, destroyed and now was as good a time as any to savagely turn on his friends and then depart for lands unknown.

My best guess is that he and a couple of the others just get off on this martyr thing somehow. Probably the reason they keep making a big deal about how worried they are about getting banned even though admins aren't banning anyone or docking points for stuff that happens off site and that was pretty obvious anyway, even before End took the time to directly spell it out for our special needs folks in the audience.

Oh, but Ford's Discord is the CYS Server they're referring to, and funny thing is, like half of the people in Minnie King's channel are in there. (Keep this in mind for later...) So they're once again turning on their own, or...being encouraged to spam attack themselves. Or something like that, I don't even know. I'm not sure what a little girl logging into a channel and yelling 'eyyy it's ya boi hot lasagna' a bunch more times would really do to disrupt things that much or how noticeable it would even be given what usually goes on in that hive of AIDS and degeneracy anyhow.

But, feeling a bit sad for Saika now. It legitimately seems to make him feel bad...not saying these things in the first place, I mean of course, but having people know about them bothers him, nice guy that he is. And I mean it's true he was a real dick to Minnie...but look, he apologized!

See? Not completely Minnie's fault that these dregs of the site he surrounded himself with were saying things they were ashamed of and wanting to hide in a channel they knew had an open invite in his profile. That Saika, what a generous-hearted, all around decent and forgiving guy and such a good friend.

And that's really the main takeaway from all this. Here all along I thought he was blander than Orange. Pretty much nobody else I've spoken to knew who he even was, he just happened to be on my radar from when he used to write reviews. Then he kicks and bans me from his channel without me ever uttering a word, does the same to Steve, and upon receiving a little shit talk in return just completely falls apart. Not just in the sense that he instantly turned into a shivering feeblehearted coward who couldn't even muster up the courage to post 'fuck off' or 'lol so what' in response to the DarkPhoenix thing...I mean sure that's funny in and of itself, but the real gold here and the thing no one actually expected was the soap opera he suddenly decided to build around himself, at his friends' expense. Nothing like a little pressure to reveal what a person is really made of I guess.

Well anyway, kind of bored with this all by now, so one more little post to thank our sources and then I guess that's that. Everyone please take a moment to send thoughts and prayers to Saika as he walks off, utterly alone, to God knows where. It's hard being emo. It's hard and nobody understands.

(Suggested listening)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I think Saika is past the age of 16 which makes all of this worse in my mind and at the same time funnier.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Better suggested listening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2etpfZracY

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

The amount of IQ I lost reading through all of the screenshot you posted are all worth it. Wow. Who would've known that a thread that just started with someone demanding End to not ban him will end up being a series of hate messages, backstabbing, and mental retardation by some random people who think that they're worth anything. I rate this thread 11/10. *claps*

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

You thought someone was blander than me? Don't you know that's impossible?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Oh, and I guess some of you might be wanting to know how we got the screenshots. I mean, once they started purging everyone but the faithful and sequestered themselves away it was a pretty private channel, right?

Well, the overall answer is that we're just that damn good.

Specifically however, in addition to the five or six person crossover between Ford's Discord and and the one with all the anime, we happened to have recently recruited a few new people thanks to End's jackassery with the blanket invites a few weeks ago. And one of them really rose to the challenge. Never mind that it's been mentioned, and recently, on the forums and in the Discord that he's been hanging out in the villain's lair. Somehow he inserted themselves into their inner circle and they just never quite managed to put two and two together. Because he is also, just that damn good.

So a big thanks to Mr. James Bond himself...

This man is now officially a Villain.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Alright once again, from the top...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Oh that is so much better than fuckin Green Day.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Thank you End. I have had the line "Secret Agent Man" in my head for years and could never figure out where it came from.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

... You never just typed "Secret Agent Man" into google?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

yeah but all that came up for me was the Blues traveler version. It was specifically this version stuck in my head.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

So Ebon's some cool looking guy? Woaah. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Ebon, wow. You look fine af with a suit lol

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I am impressed.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Heh.  He's a...secret Agent Man!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well, it has been quite the ride. Interesting at every turn, and a promotion to boot. This has been a good past few days. 

Oh and thanks for all the compliments guys, but let’s not forget @mizal and @Steve24833 and @coins and... there’s just a ton of people involved in making this a success. So big thanks to everyone involved.

I’m glad I can finally post on CYS again without pretending to hate all of the villains.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

A pleasure to work with you. Welcome aboard, comrade.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

A pleasure indeed. Glad to be welcome.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well, you made your decision. Just know that many people dislike you because you betrayed many people, and I doubt that they'll ever forgive you. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I'm sure Ebon is torn up by his decision to fool a group that parades around with past banned trolls and alt spammers. The Villain Lair just cannot compete with such a cool group that desperately clings to a site which they claim to hate, and a site that they constantly say that they will leave but never actually do leave. 

This just boggles the mind, seriously. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Indeed. My heart was torn to pieces at the entire situation, but then I remember the, uh, rite of passage to get into the CYS Gossip  Chat...

“Aright, now everyone say one thing that you hate about mizal...”

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

mizal maed me cri very loudly once andd mi parents made me go to bed an hour earlyy from mi usual bedtime. :(

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

i do not liek mizal bcuz mizal is a mean

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

yah. endmaester is also a big meanie guy. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

ye ok but end mak gud laff

mizal only mak cri

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

but enmaster had ban all kool kids from the kool kids klub :((((

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Actually realizing now how that my real question should have been how concepts like 'betrayal' and 'forgiveness' even factor in in reference to 1) a hobbyist writing site and some random Discord channel only tangentially related to it and more specifically 2) a fancy good looking gentleman that as far as I've seen not a single one of these people ever previously interacted with before he logged into their channel for the express purpose of laughing at their melodrama.

But it was very late and I had just woken up and thus was tricked into taking ramblings from a little girl who's already proven herself retarded, inconsistent and immoral even by CYS standards at face value.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Ahahahahaha. I was hoping she'd start posting again.

But all right, show if hands from the "many people" who hate Ebon and will never forgive him. Who are the "many people" he betrayed for that matter, there's only like three losers in all who remain butthurt and sulking, one of which is permabanned filth and all of which were insignificant dregs of the site already, and you've all proven yourselves to be terrible people regardless.

Even Glorious Leader Saika wanted nothing to do with you shitbirds anymore, he unfriended you and left.

He'll even if all of you have imaginary girlfriends you've made accounts for so they can hate Ebon with you, I'm not feeling like the final tally will be a significant one.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I will never forgive Ebon for actually proving his claim about his looks.  NEVER!  How dare anyone on the internet actually be aesthetically pleasing?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Actually, I have the vaguest of notions that @Crescentstar doesn't like me, which would be a shame seeing as how she was one the people that I thought were simply going to get I caught n the crossfire. Of course I could simply me imagining things where there is none...

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
She did say she was disappointed in you, but also that she figured out that you were the spy quite awhile before the reveal. Which I guess technically makes her complicit in your 'betrayal' but also proves she has functioning brain cells that can be put towards figuring things out and also remembering things that are said right in front of her, which puts her pretty far ahead of the others in there.

Of course she was going snap snap snap with the screenshots too and with the purpose of dicking over Minnie so it's one of those what can you actually say sort of situations.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I legit threw out "it's ebon" the moment I went back to the server. Then everyone assumed I was talking about slowjoe so I just shrugged and got out the popcorn.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Hey, you should expound on the reactions thereof.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

But how, it was practically ignored x'D

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh, so we were right? Nobody actually won’t forgive me, lol.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh. You're talking about the aftermath when they found out.

And where I found out my detective (*cough* guessing *cough*) skills are spot on. No by "I went back to the server", I mean the first time at the very start of this shit show when malk first joined the server and all that and started throwing KOT at us. At that point I pretty much guessed it was you.

Anywho, all the juicy stuff after is in PMs, and I got no screenshots to show.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Ebon didn't bother hanging around for the aftermath because Saika had already unfriended everyone and vanished and I think Dini left to other channels too so, no one left to have reactions. It sounded like things were more or less back to normal in MK's chat.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Okay this is hilarious. So what was the give away? I was trying to be at least a little bit mean to him in the Discord that time when he was going full white knight on the loli ("No Ford! If you ban Dini then ban me too!" :D) but I didn't know how much attention you were paying since I hadn't seen you active in there until the other night.

We were figuring either Crescent or Alekos might be the ones to blow it all if they remembered the whole conversation around Ebon posting his selfie in Ford's chat a couple days before. It would've been pretty obvious he was hanging on with Steve and Malk and I even if no one was paying attention to the relevant forum threads (thank goodness the one being actively posted in was in the Writing Workshop and so as good as invisible to most of that crowd...) Glad Cres kept her cool because Alekos seems to still be drinking the kool-aid.

Also, goes without saying it's a good thing Malkalack objected so strongly to letting her back in the lair. Steve and I would've shot ourselves in the foot if we'd won that one and missed out on a fun couple of days.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I actually have been paying attention x'D I lurk a lot, and people generally don't notice I'm there because I don't say anything.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Quite a while? Did I say that. I did not.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I've talked to you before in PMs. I got the notion you didn't like me.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah...no I actually rather like you as a site member, and definitely didn’t dislike you. Actually a long while ago you pmed me about beta reading Three Hundred Thousand Tears, but I was super busy at the time and unable to do so. I’ve been kicking myself over that one ever since tbh. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Saika unfriended everyone due to a personal reason. He was fine with us, but not you guys. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
So he unfriended you for a 'personal reason' completely unrelated to anything else going on or any of his big rants to Minnie and his melodramatic vows to leave the site. Okay then. Seems legit. :)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
He threw the baby out with the bathwater!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
It was because he was losing his last few braincells by hanging around degenerates.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well, clearly it's because he's a huge flaming faggot.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yeah, but fuck those people. He's hanging with the Villains now.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
A job well done, Mr. Vasilis.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Ebon is a fancy good looking gentleman with weird hand writing? This is crazy! What are you doing with your mouth, Ebon? Give us a smile! Smile for the crowd!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Thread title might as well be changed to 'Ebon is a fancy good looking gentleman' because I think this is mostly what the topic is going to be going forward.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I think the rather serious look suits me though. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I like how he sent the first picture and Mizal and probably a lot of other people were like "Bullshit". So he had to do the 4chan confirm idenity pic. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Yep, actually, that’s exactly how it happened.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

What a surprise.

Nice handwriting, @EbonVasilis

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Thanks Crescent. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well that seems to be a wrap for another eventful thread.

Roll credits and outro music.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
btw requesting commendations all around for this elaborate collaborative work created and archived for the enjoyment of the site that took up almost two full days of time for everyone involved.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well that was some fine peace of work you all pulled off. I wanted to comment once it was all over. Thanks for that much needed pick me up this week.  

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Thanks! I'm glad that every relevant site member seems to be enjoying this, and even a lot of the ones who don't usually post.

Although Ford put up a video in his channel that's a really the best summation of the entire thread IMO, it unfortunately can't be posted here.

Well...here's a CYS friendly version I made to give the idea:

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I've been watching this thread the entire time. It's been bloody hillarious. We even had a twist ending with the reveal of the secret agent. Great job villains and your newest (apparently suit-wearing) member. :)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Personally I liked Malk’s slightly off topic sudden rant about Seth. He was obviously really angry about him last night and you can really feel the hatred come through the screen.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Pretty typical Malk tbh, I think he just doesn't post as much these days I'm almost positive that's not the first time I've heard him talk about serial killers wearing knives on their 9 inch dicks.

Mostly just surprised he didn't specify the knives should be sideways.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
It continues to baffle me why certain people seem to still be terrified of getting banned over this.

It's almost like, in addition to knowing nothing about the site to begin with, they are bad at reading. Or like they're not reading the thread at all, despite reacting to it. That's the kind and generous interpretation. The other is my earlier suggestion that they're getting off on some kind of elaborate fantasy of victimization and martyrdom.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
but I called someone a cunt at one point what if big daddy mod bans me for ruining their life with such heinous vocabulary?! D:

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

If you actually think that, then you should be banned you sniveling snowflake. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I think Ford was being sarcastic, but I could be wrong.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I was being sarcastic as well. I thought that was clear through my ridiculous use of words. I will make sure I add a winky face emoji next time.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

In all honesty, it's hard to tell for me sometimes online.  Your word use just seemed more straightforward.  *shrugs*  I might get the hang of it one day, but it's unlikely.  I suppose I've also seen fewer posts from you, so I don't have as much possible insight into your character.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
the best way to go about it is to presume everything is sarcastic until otherwise told

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Well, now, that'll make me pretty miserable now, won't it? ;)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
If you're confused about the tone of a post, which seems to be often, that's a pretty good bet for figuring them out tbh.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Osht. I need to rethink the Internet.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Ford, you are a valuable addition to the site.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Thank you.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
and I believe you will publish 10 stories this year

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

He'll most certainly lick 30 tigers today.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Love the Seuss reference!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I'm going back through my logs, gonna get Steve and Malk banned. They have said some very mean things about me almost daily.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
And here I thought screenshot fun times were over. This will be the thread that never dies.

Ah yes, permabanned alt spamming 9 year old jeffturtle. Known for meaningful site contributions such as....

....hmm. Maybe if we dig up the tard graveyard and search carefully, we'll unearth at least one of his accounts that's done something.

Well anyway until then we'll just keep waiting for the day when someone who matters shares these sorts of opinions, I guess. Fill up a big enough room with monkeys and keyboards and it's bound to happen someday.

E: Not sure who Sakia is but sux to hear about his unjust banning

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I like how everyone is just minding their own business.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

The people that jeff is complaining about were on the site long before he was, so not sure what the hell he's talking about. He's like one of these idiots that goes on about the "good old days" when he didn't even live during said days.

So is Discord where all these people go to whine after I ban them? Shit, it really is like I'm sending them all to hell.

And once again with feeling:

NEVER BANNED SAIKA NOR HAD ANY PLANS TO DO SO.

Jesus fucking Christ.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I'm getting the sense now there might be dozens of these Discord channels all secretly encircling the site in one big rat warren. Feral children and filth encrusted trolls crouch in their holes, gnawing on bones and casting envious eyes at the towers of our fair kingdom while cursing bitterly. Every once in awhile one of them tries to tunnel under the wall, but the smell will always eventually give them away.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Mousepaw in there somewhere?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
It's entirely possible that Mousepaw, who's main failing afaik was being a small, retarded child, has matured in this time and moved on and might even be able to rejoin the site someday as a normal person in the way that Taco has.

Unlike most of our trolls who I believe are adults, or close enough to it, with bizarre fixations.

Since the Nightmare alt was banned, DarkPhoenix has aleady attempted to sneak back into the site with at LEAST one other. He hates the place, has no interest in reading or writing, yet just can't stay away.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
But that’s the funniest part!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Who was that one guy who got so bent out of shape about BHB, thinking it was created solely for the purpose of talking about him behind his back?

This thread is like that, only retarded on steroids.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Oh that was jamescoker AKA foxboy.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I miss James. Didn't he have some weird phase where he tried hacking the site's code or some shit?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

He basically sent a PM to Bad Mod Kiel demanding that Mizal be banned or else he was going to hack the site. Then when Kiel didn't like being threatened, James said "Lol I'm just fucking around, I'm off my meds!"

So he got banned. Technically it was a temp ban, but as far as I know he hasn't returned.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Eh, I was close enough. Still, that's some funny shit. If I only I had a mental disorder, I could use that to my advantage!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
What End didn't mention was that the main reason James was mad at me was because I wasn't sad enough about Harambe.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

So uh, any possibility James was the Ryder of gorillas?

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Attempting to fuck a gorilla seems FAR more dangerous than doing it to a cat. Also, he'd have been all about the foxes I'm sure.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I mean yeah, but if you could pull that shit off you'd be a legend. 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

lol like you can treat autism 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
James had bouts of being insanely kind and helpful mixed with periods of being an absolute prick for no particular reason.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

“Your mom’s anal circumference is a testament to the size of my dick.”

Funniest thing James ever said on here.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Since it wasn't possible to ban and then unban at the time I think Bad Mod Kiel wound up changing his password. He was supposed to change it back after a certain amount of time, but I don't know if he ever did or if James ever even tried to come back or what happened after that exactly.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

If I recall correctly, James did make a very short return to the site.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
James Coker, resident fox(boy)!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I see backstabbing traitor Ebon and notorious jerkface Steve just got stories featured, entirely as a result of their parts in this thread and getting poor Sakai banned. Admin bias????

This site is just, the worst. It's awful how it's run. 3J would cri if he only knew.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Maybe their stories are just good. /s

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Have you read Steve's story (if so what do you think)? I haven't read enough of it yet to leave a review, but it's a really compelling read (awesome).

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Thanks, much appreciated.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

No problem. It was fascinating for me because we studied the world wars at primary/secondary school to great extent - but Ireland was never mentioned (it was always usually presented as Britain/France/Russia vs. Germany/Austria-Hungary/Italy.) Seeing the Great War through the eyes of an Irishman was novel. So it's definitely being an "edutaining" experience for me!

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

You've been reported to the authorities for cyberbullying.

You're all in deep shit :)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

Hey authorities, just popping into say that PillsofHappiness is a gay retard who should an hero 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Is this the least subtle HappyPills alt in the world?

Oh well, using my hacker skills and background in the Navy to triangulate the location as we speak. Thinking we should SWAT this one, kids, or is the standard framing for possession of child porn process enough?

(I legitimately can't tell if he's being funny or if he's genuinely under the impression entering a public channel and taking a screenshot is a crime of some sort. It really says a lot of the intelligence of the average alt using noob that this is even in question, but there we have it.)

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Well now I feel dumb, I'd legitimately forgotten HappyPills was just DarkPhoenix again. I went ahead and reported him to his ISP for his server attacks over the past year in addition to the report I filed with the FBI for the illegal shit on his computer and the predatory nature of his relationship with Dini.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

So I guess that means you ignored my advice to leave what's done alone, then.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I sometimes think the inability to listen to advice/criticism is one of the things that people get disdained for the most around here.  Sometimes.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
Minnie, have you considered not surrounding yourself with idiots.

Just a thought.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
I mean, I do appreciate that they bumped this thread which had been dead two weeks and already forgotten about, don't get me wrong. Now new people can read and enjoy it.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
After he bumped this thread, Phoenix planted himself in Ford's Discord and has just been sitting there in sullen silence for days, bringing down the property values. (In between making yet more alts for this site he hates and wants nothing to do with.).

Bumping this again solely because I know that will probably annoy his friends, who should do a better job of controlling his more embarrassing behavior, or at least encouraging him to take his meds.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

I though that Nightmare was banned from Ford's discord server? 

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago
He snuck back in cleverly disguised as AltPhoenix and everyone has been too lazy and apathetic to ban him again apparently.

I mean I assume it's him. Not sure why anyone would pretend to be someone like that.

A Bantastic Thread

6 years ago

He's not doing anything so I personally see no reason to kick or ban him.