Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 4/28/2019: User was crazy. Can't fix crazy.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

Okay, so this is weird. Either my tablet has gone crazy, or http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=ChaosBearer ChaosBearer has the exact same profile pic as me! Does everyone else see this, or is it a glitch? If they do have it, how? I took that picture myself, it's not on the internet. At least not on the actual internet, like if you type in Google 'pictures of cat's I don't think you could find it.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

(Also, how do you edit the link to where it is shorter?)

I'm not complaint about Chaos, I'm just really confused.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

I'm looking at it right now, and its not the same as yours.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

I'm going to second End's comment.

Your tablet has gone crazy.

For the record, ChaosBearer's profile pic is a drawing of Hawkeye's bow and quiver that they've taken a photo of.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

Okay.

That's weird, because this tablet is new. It has a weird imagination, I guess.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

Why can't I see their profile pic?

Maybe its because my tablets low on battery...

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

It's more likely the browser you're using is having an issue with the images. If you can clear it's cache/force-close the browser, that might help.

Is that the only profile picture it's displaying as being the same as yours?

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

Its the only one so far. I'm charging my tablet now, I'll see if that helps.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

Okay, this force close thing, is that turning off the tablet, or getting out of the website then coming back? I did the second one, and it didn't work.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

It depends on your tablet: is it android, apple or windows based?

About my profile pic...

6 years ago
You need to sacrifice one of your mom's chickens and lay one of its feet on the screen overnight as an offering to the tablet elves. It's the only way to get them to stop pranking you like this.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

LOL, mizal.

I don't know. I'm on an ASUS tablet. It just has an option to go to Google, doesn't show if it is windows or anything.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

It's probably Android based then.

In which case: https://www.wikihow.tech/Force-Quit-Apps-on-Android

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

Force stop thing not doing anything. It said 'if you force stop an app, it may misbehave.' Buttons were; cancel, okay. Clicked okay, and it ignored me.

Could be my terrible internet connection, but it's probably still the tablet.

... Is the screen randomly flashing white for a millisecond or four also the tablet, or the internet? It only does that when I'm online.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

I'm assuming you've followed tech support response #1 - Turn it off and back on again?

The white screen is more likely to be either the browser/tablet, than your internet connection. Which browser are you using?

Personally, I recommend firefox, but google chrome is also better than the stock web browser that comes with android products.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

Google chrome app came with the tablet, but I haven't used it. I use the Google search thing in the middle of the screen with a pic of a microphone. I can ignore the white flash that happens, but it better not cause any more problems.

Charging the battery didn't work... Gizmo still looks like his picture is on someone elses account. And I tried turning Google off, but the thing ignored me.

I just now tried Google chrome, but it was the same. No fix. Ah well, its not much of a problem, its just weird seeing my cat there. Too bad I can't see what the picture really is.

About my profile pic...

6 years ago

Do you have some other electronic you could use?

About my profile pic...

6 years ago
Pretty sure she's banned, I wouldn't worry about this.