Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

The Arty Corner - any requests?

6 years ago

Feel free to post whatever art you guys do, and open up requests yourself too. ^_^ I'd love to see it. It's always interesting seeing other styles and such.

Anyway, this is mostly because I've been having an insatiable need to draw for whatever reason. I'll be taking a few requests, though the ones from the writing prompts thread are going to have priority of course. 

Requests aren't first come first serve. It's mostly just what I feel like drawing right now.

I'll be posting when I'm doing a livestream of your requests and things from the writing prompts and everything if you want to watch. Just curious though - is there anyone interested in me livestreaming other things too? I'm probably going to get started on my comic cover in a few minutes while I wait for requests to come in. I still need to figure out what the title is for it though, since I'm not so sure on 'Alchemy Brothers' anymore. 

Link to my channel so I dont' have to post it every time - https://picarto.tv/BurritoKitty

The Arty Corner - any requests?

6 years ago

Can you draw a sexy orange laying in rose petals? Think American Beauty but like, with an orange. I need a new profile pic for my Twitter.