Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

i'm new

6 years ago

Hi.

uh.

So, my friend and I are creating a story on this called "strange friends". it's barely finished, we just started, but I just wanna get word out to let people know..

So. This is actually a really nice looking community, I hope to know you guys more!

i'm new

6 years ago
Hi. Welcome to the site. Good luck with your story.

i'm new

6 years ago

Salutations.

i'm new

6 years ago
Nice to meet you! ^_^

"So. This is actually a really nice looking community..."

"Nice" isn't the word I'd use... but they're a fun bunch, that's for sure.

i'm new

6 years ago

Eh, nice people are bland anyway. Nice to meet you as well Leora!

i'm new

6 years ago
Hi, welcome to the site. Be sure to post in the Workshop if you have any writing questions or need feedback on your plot.

The main thing to remember is that there's no rush to publish, so take all the time you need to make it an interesting, complete story with branching that someone will actually enjoy reading. Proof reading and edits to polish it up are also a must. Too many newbs end up pushing out crappy unfinished games with bad punctuation and grammar and such and then get discouraged by the negative feedback.

i'm new

6 years ago
Hey, you're not related to salthegal are you?

i'm new

6 years ago
Why would he be related to salt-hegal? Oh wait... ;)

i'm new

6 years ago

no.. is this a joke..? ? ? salt-the-gal .. huh. 

No.

well if it's not some type of pun, who is salthegal? also ur prof. pic is just *MMM*

i'm new

6 years ago

Welcome, you new person! Take your time to write your story, make sure to proofread, and make sure to test it to make sure it works properly! Have fun on the website, and make sure to read the articles.