Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello World!

6 years ago

I'm new here. My name isn't actually Aries, it's my zodiac. But you can call me that because that's a cool name. smiley

Hello World!

6 years ago
Hi there. Welcome to the site!

Hello World!

6 years ago

Thank you!

Hello World!

6 years ago
Your real name isn't Aries? What a surprise! Everyone else here uses their real names; for example my first name is totally Mayana, and EndMaster's last name is Master, no doubt. So now I know your zodiac sign is Aries but your name isn't. That, along with an IP, should be more than enough to find out where you live and kill everyone you hold dear ...
Um, just ignore that. Hi, welcome to the site. Check out the Help & Info section for articles that will help you when writing your stories. Read the featured stories, to get an idea of what we like around here. You won't be killed by a bomb if you don't publish a story this week, so take your time. Once you have something written feel free to post a thread in the Writing Workshop, people here usually don't mind helping as long as you put in some effort and can accept critisism. Don't be an idiot and have fun! :)

Hello World!

6 years ago

I always appreciate some good sarcasm.

But on a different note, thanks for the welcome.

Hello World!

6 years ago

Welcome!

Hello World!

6 years ago

Nice dog pfp.

Hello World!

6 years ago

Thanks.

Hello World!

6 years ago
Such a regal goat avatar!

Hello World!

6 years ago

ah, yes. regal. just like me ;o

Hello World!

6 years ago

So your zodiac sign is your shtick. Cool, this could be fun. Are you one of the people who thinks Zodiac signs effect personality or fortunes or that?

Hello World!

6 years ago

Nah, not really.

I just like the concept of zodiac signs. And Aries has a nice ring to it.

Hello World!

6 years ago

Aww, what a shame. I was hoping you'd be a hardcore believer and blame my skepticism on my Capricorn status, because Earth elements never have any faith. This works too, though, I guess, you can just be a normal dude who likes the idea.

Hello World!

6 years ago

*affect

Hello World!

6 years ago

Thanks, that mistake really affected the integrity of the post. Thank god there's people like you around.