Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Contest SHAME 6: It’s Bitch SHAMING Time!

6 years ago

Not to be confused with bitch RAPING time, because that's at 5:00 EST.

Also not to be confused with slut SHAMING time, but we happily got one of those too among the SHAMED this contest.

Not much else to say except I expected no better, and all of the ones SHAMED this time around are hardly surprising. Still, some of you managed to escape the pit this time and two of you even managed to get out of the cell leaving it empty. So that's something I guess.

Well as I’ve said to coins’ mom many times, let’s get this over with…

PIT OF SHAME

AllenKudzu
Author4
awesomeness12
Bannerlord
BenCrucifix
betaband
Bilbo
bjhovey
Blazewhisker
BlueThread
Claw2k11
Comply
corgi213
Crescentstar
DiniTheWizard

Doodled
DungeonLord
Everwriter
frank2
insanebutvain
ISentinelPenguinI
JeffreyJabs
jep49
Journeyman
jster02
Kwism1127
Lallafa
Lancelot
lunamoonia1
NekoCat
p1_tjc
Providence
RainGem
Raki
Rathalon1213
resistor
RoyalGhost_007
Seto
ShowMeTheCode
SixtySnakes
SkullyZombies
Slasher
Thotfodder
unturned
XNeoBurritoX

TWICE SHAMED

Chanbot (Ford)
Flamenod
MasonJarGuzzi
MinnieKing
Mr.Ace
Mr.Mustachio
Plelb
SpartacustheGreat (Coins)
Yellowbelly

BANNED AND SHAMED

CallMeFriend (Boringfirelion)
LADYHEAT24
Negative (multiple times)
temporaryaccount
Tot

And that’s a wrap for another SHAMING and as always, you fuckers are still terrible.

6 years ago
Pretty astonished Thara managed a real, actually sizeable entry, but even more so that Rev just came out of nowhere.

But considering I spent six hours writing child friendly jokes about testicles and called it an entry, the SHAMED should feel very ashamed indeed. This isn't hard you guys.

6 years ago

Well the entry is an utter failure, but it got me out of the cell due to End's rare benevolence.  

I'll never forget the good times we shared in that cell. I'm not saying my entry is inspired by any of those events, but....

Moving on, I've underestimated storygames and I now have a new appreciation, admiration, and respect to those that write them. And write them consistently and good as well.  

6 years ago
The cell really needed a stronger stock of whiskey and apples.

6 years ago

Mizal is right, I wrote my own story in two days, and on a phone no less.

Even if it is kinda shitty at least I didn't get shamed, dosent really require a whole lot of effort.

6 years ago

I'm actually currently going through it, and if you had made THIS story from the start and just added more paths and such in general, you probably would have beaten Chris since this is a post apocalyptic setting and I definitely would have preferred that over Fanfic.

6 years ago

Post Apocalyptic Weeb harem Story is now in the works.

6 years ago

@AllenKudzu

Don't even know you, but nice job failing, fuckwit.

@corgi213

Stick to writing reviews, you fucking mongoloid.

@Crescentstar

I'd say you're better than this, but I guess not because you fell into the pit of SHAME, bitch.

@DiniTheWizard

"B-b-b-b-but my SATs!" B-b-b-b-but you're really a lazy cunt.

@insanebutvain

Procrastinating gets you nowhere, you fucking whore.

@Slasher

Stop jerking your two millimeter Peter and write, faggot.

Anyhow to all who are shamed for this contest: fucking Digit wrote his story from his phone over the course of two days and still managed to get shit done. All of you should be fucking ashamed.

6 years ago

Missed one.

@MrAce

Just stop trying, you're probably the fucking worst writer I've ever seen. You're a disgrace to this site.

6 years ago

At least it did not take me three years to publish something that stays. I plan to do that shortly. I don't see how besides the text walls, my story was rated a one.

6 years ago

You ever consider that I requested that my stories get taken down out of shame? Or maybe that I did it myself because I realized they were shit?

I mean ngl I gave you a pity 2 but that doesn't change the fact that your stories have so far just been absolute shit. But keep at it, I'm sure we'll all get a good laugh at your next attempt. Or be shocked if it manages to pass the minimum site standards.

6 years ago
Hmm, well grammar was bad, spelling was terrible, and the main saving grace of the story itself is that it was so bad it looped around to good pretty much.

The utter laziness involved in taking an entire month to NOT edit was also a factor.

But I find it highly unlikely you'll last three years on the forum so best get to cranking out those masterpieces in a hurry I guess. Chop chop.

6 years ago

I like this site and plan to stay on the forum for a while. I will publish something for next contest, and it will pass. Quote me on that.

6 years ago
>and plan to stay on the forum for a while.

Implying you have a say in the matter.

6 years ago

I'm just going to stop responding because if I don't then I wont have a say in the matter.

6 years ago
I mean, I consider you fairly harmless atm, I'm simply identifying patterns is all.

6 years ago
Trying to be edgy doesn't suit you.

6 years ago

You're right, it doesn't, was a struggle to come up with just these shitty insults lol.

6 years ago
Why is Chris on the list?

6 years ago

Do I throw the rocks now?

It seems like rock throwing time.

6 years ago
Alright, seems End removed Chris from the list. Now I can insult everyone on that list without being mean to someone who's innocent. You're all a bunch of lazy faggots. Either enter a contest and publish something, or don't enter at all. Even Digit managed to submit something, he's better than all of you!

6 years ago
Seven in SHAME pit actually managed to contain less than half the contestants this time, right? Baby steps.

Good showing from the Villains' Lair and associates once again of course, we fucking carried this contest. Vain [insert whore joke here] did take Coins' place as the embarrassing failure this time but that's hardly surprising.

Anyway it was nice having an Endmaster contest that I couldn't win with a one day game for once. Good job on actually bothering to enter everyone; third time's the charm I guess.

6 years ago

Well I guess Digit is the shining example this go around. He wrote his game in two days firstly, and secondly it was on a phone

You lot should be extremely ashamed of yourselves, and there is no excuse because of the Digit example. Go get better, and write something of value.

I'm glad Mizal decided to avoid the shame pit this go around. It would annoying to have to shout down to the cells to get any real conversation out of her.

6 years ago
'Digit is the shining example' is a phrase that may never be uttered again.

6 years ago

Shame!