Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Looking for someone for help on my story

6 years ago

So, I'm kind of, well, a noob on this website. I have a story idea in the works, but I have no idea how to do any scripts, codes, variables, or anything like that. I was hoping that somebody could help me out with the more technical parts of the story, while I just do the writing and let you know what I need done on what page. Here's the current title and description. Likely to change. 

YouTuber High 

This is a CYOA game similar to Asagao Academy. If you haven't heard of Asagao Academy, I HIGHLY recommend searching it up first. Unlike Asagao Academy, the dating aspect is touched on MUCH less. Instead, this is about a hypothetical school filled primarily with YouTubers. You can form friendships and rivalries with different YouTubers, and although there will be some romantic scenarios, it's not as important. This story doesn't have a set plot to follow, because the more you become friends with a specific YouTuber, the more connections you'll have with their friends, and the more scenarios you'll be put in involving them. Who you decide to make friends with is key to the story. There are many different routes to take, and this story will be updated as frequently as I possibly can. I apologize if you've reached a point in the story where you can't continue further, I know that can be extremely frustrating. But I will update it as soon as I can. You must understand how difficult it is to make a story with so many different routes and options. In conclusion, thank you to those who play this story, it truly means a lot to me. And if you're a YouTuber who's reading this, than don't ever stop believing in your dream. If you work hard at it, you WILL make it. If you're a BIG YouTuber like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Jontron, Etcetera, than thank you for all you do. You bring joy to so many people around the world. Thank you for reading this. Without further ado, let's get to the story! 

I know this can be considered a "cringy" topic for a story, but I think it could be a good idea. But if it's something that you're not interested in, you don't have to message me about it. I'd rather someone that likes the idea, so that way it's enjoyable for them to work on as well as for me to work on.  If you're interested, you can either respond by messaging me or replying in the comments. Please, only message me if you know what you're doing on this site, and you're not a noob like me. Thanks!

6 years ago

MrAce has joined the team! It'd be great if we could get more! Thanks to anyone interested! 

6 years ago
Haha, oh dear. Yes, this is what I meant, it was probably a good thing being up front with the subject so the co authors you were looking for would know what they were getting into.

And...Mr. Ace. How excellent. I can't see that ending in anything but success, if he's as skilled at scripting as he is at writing.

6 years ago
@Endmaster Might want to move this and/or delete the duplicate thread?

6 years ago

The other one in the noob section got deleted a long time ago. I might move this to WW though.

6 years ago

Lol I'm gone for an hour and then POOF my post has disappeared.