Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Tolstojewskin

5 years ago

Hello everyone,

after reading some storygames as a guest I decided to become a more active reader and created this account to read, comment and possibly even write :)

While reading through the forums I also learned some important rules, like never ever letting the point counter below zero and some other stuff (though I am not sure what happens, if the number goes under the sea level.)

I hope for some good storygames and conversations!? 

Tolstojewskin

5 years ago

Welcome aboard!  It's very important that you never allow your point counter fall below zero, for, should you do so, you will instantly be transported to an alternate universe remarkably similar to our own, except that your socks randomly disappear when you place them in the tumble dryer, stores charge you for carrier bags, and the populace is ruled by reality TV stars.

Tolstojewskin

5 years ago
Oh hey you did post.

Welcome to the forum blah blah etc, I'm going to skip the usual since you seemed reasonably literate and capable of thought when I talked to you before.

Points give meaning to existence, determine the weight of your ratings on stories, and it's only acceptable to go below zero if you're a newbie entering a contest.

Tolstojewskin

5 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

Tolstojewskin

5 years ago
Howdy~

Tolstojewskin

5 years ago

Welcome to the site, Hope you have fun. If not, you can always challenge me to a "who can scrap a story idea the fastest" contest!