Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Ministry's game

5 years ago

I will be giving out a ministry, for you all to solve, and get on with the next one.

Ministry's game 1#

5 years ago

Two girls ate dinner together. They both ordered iced tea. One girl drank them very fast and had finished five in the time it took the other to drink just one.

The girl who drank one died while the other survived. However, all of the drinks that were served turned out to contain poison.

(Do you know the answer to this?)

Ministry's game 1#

5 years ago
This is a very odd ministry, but gl, I hope you manage to convert someone.

Ministry's game 1#

5 years ago

At first is odd, indeed, But, If you were to think about it first, you will know what's going on in this little story here.

So Mizal do you know?

Ministry's game 1#

5 years ago
I assume the girl who drank five took an antidote first but since we've now ruled out autocorrects and you just not being good at noticing things, I'm mostly curious about what your first language is since I'm getting a very strong sense that English isn't it.

Ministry's game 1#

5 years ago

Antidote? There's no antidote because of all of the "Ice" drinks are the same, and I'm Scottish.

Also, another thing, You're saying that the one who drinks the most Is the killer behind it?

Ministry's game 1#

5 years ago

Oh, I have another, the girl who survived got food poisoning or something from her dinner of sushi and vomited up the poison.

Shit, sorry. Ministry of Food Poisoning from eating sushi or some awful dinner leading to vomiting out the poison

Ministry's game 1#

5 years ago

The poison was in the ice cubes. Because the girl nursed her drink the ice cubes melted, dispersing the poison.

EDIT: I am way late.

Ministry's game 1#

5 years ago

you are right on both parts.

Ministry's game

5 years ago

Too easy. 

The poison is in the ice. One drank their own cups really fast, so the ice didn’t have time to melt, while the other did. Thus, the one with only one drink died. 

That’s THE answer, but let me just say that ministry’s like this are stupid. There are an insane amounts of way this riddle could be answered and still be correct. Like if the one who survived had an antidote or an immunity like Mizal pointed out. 

Ministry's game

5 years ago

Wrong, you fool. You have to ask the question in the form of a ministry, clearly, like some kind of retarded jeopardy.

Ministry of Poisoned Ice.

Ministry's game

5 years ago

O_o Good Scott! you truly are right?! 

I had never thought about that until you bring up a good point.

Ministry's game

5 years ago
Oh, if only I hand realized I could italy copy and post this ministry into Goggle and get the answer.

I think under normal circumferences that would be my farce move, I have no idea why this particle time I was making sumptuous about a guy who flails to overstand sample wards from the dictionary coming up with his own quest ions.

Ministry's game 2#

5 years ago

Here is a light switch. Note the order of the positions. If the light is now at medium and it is switched 3922 times what will be the position of the switch?

https://static.riddleministry.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/switching-problem.png

Ministry's game 2#

5 years ago

The picture doesn't work, but assuming there's three positions and it goes Medium-Heavy-Light, it's be on Heavy. Assuming there's four positions of Medium-Heavy-Off-Light, it'd be off.

Ministry's game 2#

5 years ago

Your correct indeed it is, 

The switch will be in the off position.

After switching 4 times, the switch will return to its original position. So,
3922 / 4 = 980 with remainder 2.

The switch will be at the medium position after switching 3920 times, and at off position after another 2 switches.

Even tho, you shot at blink dark. you did say four positions so I just have to give you that one.

Ministry's game 3# Last one for today Wed, Apr, 4

5 years ago

We have a 100-foot piece of ribbon. If it takes one second to cut it into a 1-foot strip how long would it take to cut the entire ribbon into one-foot strips?

5 years ago

A minute thirty nine seconds.

5 years ago

CORRECT!

99 seconds or 1 minute and 39 seconds.

When the 99th cut is made, the remaining foot does not have to be cut.

Well, I'm tried, Night night.

Ministry's game

5 years ago

The answer for everything is a grapefruit.

Ministry's game

5 years ago

I was wondering when this answer was going to show up.

@EbonVasllis

5 years ago

Which one will that be?

Ministry's game

5 years ago

What? No, How in the world would a grapefruit is for any question?!

Ministry's game

5 years ago
So... the word we've all been waiting for someone else to bring up is 'mystery' right?

Ministry's game

5 years ago

I was wondering if he meant mystery, or if this is simply some modern use of the word ministry that I don't know.

Ministry's game Thu, Apr, 5

5 years ago

A woman shoots her husband, then holds him under water for five minutes. A little while later, they both go out and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

5 years ago

The husband is Aquaman!

5 years ago

She’s shooting a photograph and then doing doing all of the necessary things to preserve the photo. Easy.

5 years ago

What?! How you figure it out so fast? O-o?!

5 years ago

Google job, obviously. No one actually thinks about developing photographs in 2018.

5 years ago

Oh... That will make sense, Huh... I need to get some modern day stuff.

5 years ago

My friend asked my this a while ago, and didn’t allow me to use internet to solve it. It took me awhile, but I got it. 

Anywho, Lore is using super common riddles, so someone’s bound to have solved them before.

5 years ago

Damn right, I'm am as it is fun to see if people know these or not.

5 years ago

Again, I'm calling bullshit, no one, literally no one, thinks about developing photographs. It's like if the answer was something to do with 16th century shipmaking. You're never going to stumble upon that, and if you do, shame on you.

5 years ago

Who me?

5 years ago

Get out of unthreaded and join the modern world, trog.

5 years ago

Do somebody needs a hug?! :D

5 years ago

Yes, give him a hug.

5 years ago

I third this.

5 years ago

I want you to know the only reason you exist is that when your mum was getting fucked in the ass by the three gangsters who'd go on to throw rocks at you, as your dad jerked off in the corner, some of the cum dribbled down her taint and into her cunt, and then your parents couldn't afford the abortion, the coat hanger trick only succeeded in slicing open your brain to make you a spastic and in the end your dad was too much of a faggot to just finish you off.

5 years ago

Holy shit... I can't stop laughing at this xD

5 years ago
I give this tired old copy and pasted insult a 2/8. But I suppose it was probably funnier the first time.

5 years ago

All in favor of me hugging Steve, Evening tho he is a Snake, well bite the living shit outta me says, I and tho's who don't, say Nay.

Ministry's game

5 years ago

Steve does seem like he could use a group hug.

Ministry's game

5 years ago

Heck no. You guys can go hug Steve, but I think I'll just watch him squirm from afar.

Ministry's game

5 years ago

Don't make it gay, bro. Just bring it in and help us wrap Steve in a love embrace.