Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

It's EZ, Right?

5 years ago

Islands...

It's EZ, Right?

5 years ago
Islands, indeed. There are a bunch of 'em. Was there a reason why you posted this topic beyond just wanting to spam?

It's EZ, Right?

5 years ago

My favorite island would have to be Great Britain, since I moved here, after all!

It's EZ, Right?

5 years ago
Great thread, rated 8.

It's EZ, Right?

5 years ago

EZ, I don't know what exactly has gotten into you, but you've been fucking up lately what with necroing shit in the News forum and now this.

I mean granted retarded threads aren't uncommon here, but at least make more of an effort and call Steve a faggot and start a pointless argument with him about sex with gay frogs or something.

Been going easier on you since you don't annoy me quite as much as you seem to annoy a lot of other people who complain about you, but keep this sort of posting up and it won't be good.

It's EZ, Right?

5 years ago
My money's on this being too subtle for him.

It's EZ, Right?

5 years ago

Translation: if you keep being a cringey cancer on the forum, End will smite you.

Enjoy yourself, you mental patient, you!

It's EZ, Right?

5 years ago

Okay everyone settle down, that corpse isn't going to get any deader. 

Apparently from his explanation this was part of some elaborate riddle he was building up to.

The problem is it looks like spam shitposting. I mean we see at least a dozen of these types of threads created all the time so the reaction was justified. 

He really should have just announced it being a riddle from the start, then everyone would have just ignored it and life would have just continued as normal.

It's EZ, Right?

5 years ago

Apologies.