Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

We Killed Him

5 years ago
What Have We Done This delightful human being was perhaps one of our most loyal users. And We Killed Him. He logged in just short of every day for years. And We Killed Him. He used the forums almost exclusively to help people with scripting. And We Killed Him. He never once said anything stupid or did anything to bother anyone. And We Killed Him. We took away his reason to live. I'm devastated.

We Killed Him

5 years ago
Some day, like the browser he uses, Ugilick too will join the rest of us in 2018.

We Killed Him

5 years ago
What's wrong with Chrome?

We Killed Him

5 years ago
Rumor has it you use edge

We Killed Him

5 years ago
My folks use edge. If I'm at their house I put up with it, as they'll fuss if I downloaded another browser.

I don't think my mother understands what a browser is. She calls it, "an internet."

We Killed Him

5 years ago
My mitsake then, but Kumquat has been dead for over a year now. The memorial was held in quiet and the day after daily points were taken was his birthday. RIP Kumquat.

We Killed Him

5 years ago
Indeed. I wonder if he read story games and just didn't rate them.

We Killed Him

5 years ago

What the hell are you talking about?

We Killed Him

5 years ago
One month after the daily point was removed Kumquat stopped logging in every day, his last message quietly left there on his profile.

We Killed Him

5 years ago

RIP, poor guy lost his daily motivation to live.  

We Killed Him

5 years ago

What a man. What a true symbol of dedication. He must've been really sour that day. *salutes*

We Killed Him

5 years ago

This appears to be a very strange case of somebody feeling obligated to get the daily point.

My guess is a mental disorder or extreme dedication for ten years.

We Killed Him

5 years ago

He probably read stories and/or forum posts but never left any reviews or anything.  Essentially a fly on the wall.