Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 1/4/2023: Bug doesn't exist anymore

Cannot post in forum from Android phone

5 years ago

I can't post in forum when using google chrome & mozilla firefox in android phone unless I set them to 'desktop site' mode.

Even then, I cannot perform 'tap and hold' to brings the copy-paste panel in the text field. The panel disappear in split of second.

I'm using android 5.1.

5 years ago
Unfortunately, this site wasn't designed with phones in mind, and it's very unlikely that that'll change anytime. All you can do is use it in desktop mode and accept it'll never work quite as well as it does on a computer, unfortunately.

5 years ago

The phone I use is not Android, but I have noticed some odd stuff that happens with copy/paste or the “source” button (or maybe it was a combination of the two). It is almost the opposite of what happened to you: it copy/pasted stuff I never copied. And I couldn’t see the error until after I had sent it. It also puts random question marks everywhere, but those are minor weirdities.

I don’t know if this just happens to me or if others experience anything like this, but I hope you find a solution to your copy/paste issue.

one year ago

as of 1/1/2023 98% of users have androids newers than 6.1 the bug doesnt exist on galaxy a5(2017)

the bug doesnt seem to exist anymore