Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello, I am a new writer.

5 years ago

Hello. I have just joined this site, and I am looking forward to reading some awesome stories. Who knows I might just write one of my own. If you have any recommendations for stories or any tips for writing them then I would like to hear them.

5 years ago

Hi there Boi,

I'm new here myself and the only story I've gotten through completely is Eternal. I HIGHLY recommend it. How'd you discover the site?

5 years ago

I was looking for some good cyoa stories online, and found this place. I figured I would check it out, so I made a profile and introduced myself. I'm going to start to read through some of the stories, and Eternal looks like my kind of story. I might give it a try. Thank you.

5 years ago
Hi there. Welcome to the site!

5 years ago

:) Hi! Welcome! I know some awesome stories here! I will use copy and paste to recommend to you what I recommend to others:

I especially recommend the works by BerkaZerka, Ogre11, and EbonVasilis. So far I have only been able to read some of each of their impressive works in the limited time I am here. I suspect all their works are awesome!

BerkaZerka’s Dead Man Walking (Zombie Survival) is extremely well written [I managed to get the best possible ending!] and kept my eyes glued to the phone I use (though it does have violence/gore and some language), he has also got great puzzles and games (Some of which I have still not completed. They’re awesome!). Ogre11’s awesome works I have read/played so far include: Spy Mission (You gotta see the different endings), Cryogenic Failure (Again, you gotta see the different endings), UFO at School, Alien Abduction, Finding the Muse (this will definitely help aspiring writers). Of EbonVasilis’s works, so far I have read his epic A Chosen Hero (I’ve got to read more of his works!). I have also played DavidG’s The Tower of Rowena, played Zephyrme2847’s & mudshadow63’s [and they, amazingly, were only 11 and 4 when they created this!] Kittens of FAT, played cMitchell3’s Get out Alive, read Will11’s true story Climbing Beyond The Clouds, read MinnieKing’s inspirational message Addition, and read the short mouse hero story by pinkalily21, Alone in the Forest. There are great writers and future great writers to be found on this site.

I believe one of the best tips for writing stories is, that you should write what you would love to read.

I hope you have an awesome time on the site!

5 years ago

Thank you. I am very grateful  for the stories that you shared with me.  I just played finding the muse and it is great I found the muse first try. I guess all of thouse writing block articles came in handy!

5 years ago

:)You’re most welcome! [Wow, you got it first try! You definitely have got the writer instincts!]

5 years ago
lo