Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

500 Mag Points To Create A Game

18 years ago
Hello All,

I will give someone 500 Mag Points to create a game that has 6+ lenght. It has to be an Edutainment Game, Sci-Fi or Fan Fiction game.

It also has to be well done to win the prize.

Cya,

solostrike

18 years ago
This can be considered a contest if more than one person would like to do it. 'Course it is separate from Mar/Feb contests.

18 years ago

Please note -- giving away points is not supported; we don't want points to be used like currency/money -- they are supposed to (eventually) b eused to unlock cool things on the site.

18 years ago
yes, but there isnt enough **GOOD** games being made right now, im busy as hell, i wanna see more games, although i barely play 'em myself.

18 years ago
Brilliant! I'm working on a Fan Fic game at the moment. Uh... does 6+ mean six or more pages, or levels, or what?

18 years ago
Every game has a length. This length is measured by a number 6+ is quite a long game. I hope I answered your question.
*chuckles while saying:* pft 6 Pages. Pftpft!

18 years ago
6 pages... ha!
I can make 7! HA!!!!!!!

18 years ago

Thanks!

Uh... I didn't mean 6 pages, I meant... uh... Oh, okay. I'm dumb.

18 years ago

There is a specific forumla for length.  It's based on at least 4 things.

Pages
Words Per Page
Links
(I forgot)

There's probably more than that though.

18 years ago
I made the formula.  It is kinda hard to remember but I think its Words per page is the big one, then total pages, then links, then links per page/

18 years ago

Die Zombie! Die! Part 3 is a level 8 length game, and it is Sci Fi. It hasn't got bad ratings either...

By the way, I'd just like to say that there should be a level higher than 8. For example, Mattias the One Knight is longer than DZD 3 (longer than the whole series in fact), but it has the same rating. Know what I mean?

18 years ago
Um, i'm fixing up some stuff with DZD 3 at the moment, but it will be back soon.

18 years ago
I agree.  There should be a length 10.  But no game fits under the catagory by default.  Its March-selected.  Whenever he (alex) decides a game is REALLY massive, the put it to length ten.

18 years ago
How "massive" is length 10?

18 years ago

Like you said -- The difference between dzd and mattias the one knight.  Its an opinion.  If it is THAT long then It will be caught.

- Cryptode, The cave, Part siz, Final chapter?, Mattias.

That would pprobably be all.

18 years ago

does length 6 counts, or does it have to be over 6? but anyways, my game might not be as u expected. if u pick the wrong options, it will be short, but if u click the right one, u'll get the longer storyline.

and this is the link for the game http://myadventuregame.com/game/?The_Robots_United_%3A_Part_Two