Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Blegh

5 years ago

just finished the firs few pages of my first story, i would be open for suggestions but i cant post it because its too short

Blegh

5 years ago
Post the link here. That's the point of Sneak Peek. Don't publish unfinished stories, they'd just be removed immediately anyhow but probably not before someone swoops in for their free point and insults you.

e: Story looks to be off to a much better start than I'd have expected from the OP anyhow.

Blegh

5 years ago

so do i do anything special or just copy and paste the link to edit it

Blegh

5 years ago
I'm assuming you're using the rich text editor so there should be a button for creating a link.

Or you can just paste the URL but you might as well learn how to do this stuff, making links here is similar to how other forums work.

Blegh

5 years ago

ok so i left on sneak peek so you should be able to read the little demo i put together, if not ill try and figure it out

Blegh

5 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/red-georgia-demo-~2d-open-for-suggestions~21

Here you are.

There is the link button at the options above the post. Click it and paste the link there. Then click "okay".

Blegh

5 years ago

i wanna die, so i go and make cover art for my book, and the file is too big

Blegh

5 years ago

The only thing saving the picture file on CYS is good for is items and profile pictures. You're much better off finding some public place to host the image and copy-pasting it in the page or whatever.

Blegh

5 years ago
Careful now, don't make things too complicated