Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Salutation

5 years ago

Hi! I like reading, I hate writing.

The End.

I'm clearly too lazy tired to think this through, but after a year of sporadic visits to the site I decided to reveal myself as a lurker/reader on this "AA introduction" forum. Don't expect stories from me, as I may have stated I dislike writing; I enjoy your works very much though, and appreciate the effort you put into them.

Blame all awkward syntax on my being Italian, speaking with my hands has really affected my wording.

Salutation

5 years ago

Today is as good a time as any to reveal yourself, hope you enjoy your time at the site! If you want there are a few more ways to contribute to the site without heavily using writing skills than just rating games. Just discussing in the forums, giving feedback, and helping out by adding IFDB pages for missing storygames are good ways of contributing without requiring any skills besides writing mostly coherent sentences. You do seem to have a pretty good handle on basic syntax; the issues aren't serious enough to make it hard to understand.

Still, have fun on the site! I'm sure you'll enjoy all the storygames that other members have made. I'm still working on my first...

Salutation

5 years ago
Welcome :)

Salutation

5 years ago
Welcome to the site!

Nothing wrong with being a pure reader. If you can manage detailed comments as well that's probably the fastest way to get everyone to love you, authors are always starved for feedback.

e: just noticed you commented on one of mine, cool I like you already

Salutation

5 years ago

Greetings to you! I hope you enjoy the storygames here. Let us know if you ever change your mind on the issue of writing.

Salutation

5 years ago
That still works.