Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Good morning CYS say it back

5 years ago

Yoo, I've been lurking this site hella hard since I was 11, but I remember reading Light Space when I was like 8. The stories on here are so fucking good, I got so much respect for y'all writers with 2hr+ storygames.

I've been coming up with a story for this site the past 3 years. I've put so much work into researching history and political science for this shit, it's gonna' be fucking crazy. I'm about to start writing up the first draft, and this account right here signifies a really significant milestone in terms of my progress. Since I came up with this idea in elementary school, I've just been changing this and that and adding more stuff onto it like a snowball. Honestly, I'm super hyped to start making some tangible progress and I'm hoping I can get some good criticism from y'all.

Btw, HMU with the discord or whatever y'all got. 

5 years ago
Welcome to the site!

5 years ago

Thank you!

5 years ago

Oh hello.                                                                               Good thing you appreciate critisism.

5 years ago

Yeah, I'm going to need a lot of it to improve.

5 years ago

Welcome and best of luck to you. Just remember: When in doubt, Revise. And many of us here will be more than willing to give our feedback. Kudos on the research you've done for your storygame. I think one of the reasons I concentrate on writing Fantasy is so don't HAVE to do too much research! But I hope it all works out for you. 

5 years ago

Thanks, I appreciate the willingness to give feedback. I'm still new to writing, so self-improvement is a huge thing for me.

5 years ago
Good luck