Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago

Sup storytellers and readers! I never got to read Choose Your Own Adventure Books as a child, but I discovered the genre recently and I find it very exciting. Hope ya'll are having a lovely day, and I can't wait to join the community. <3

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago
@Mayana This is it, hope you brought your stabbing stick. There can be only one.

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago

Lol well, today I only have pretzel sticks-- hope that counts. ;)

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago
Welcome to the site. Please be prepared to battle to the death because we already have a Maya.

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago

It's weird because all the people I've met named Maya tend to be really creative people. I hope I can continue this legacy-- but I'm not above fighting to the death XD

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago
Oh hey, another Maya! That's wonderful! Don't listen to the others, I would never stab anyone. Wanna be friends? I brought cookies! Perfectly normal cookies that look very safe and not poisoned at all.
Welcome to the site. Please leave. Immediately. This is your only warning. :)

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago

Can I have a cookie? 

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago
Of course, dear Kar! You can have all the cookies. And, since you're too dumb to understand what that means, I'd just like to inform you that they're poisoned. Enjoy!

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago

Lol thanks for the cookies...I'll try them later :) And yes, I'm totally cool with being friends. Also, I'm warning-resistant. Good luck trying to get rid of me ;-)

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago
Alright then, I suppose I'll just have to get used to the fact that you exist now. But I'll make sure everyone calls you Nebula, not Maya. :) I hope you enjoy the site.

Hello! I'm new <3

5 years ago
Howdy