Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Tears of an Edgelord

5 years ago
Why did I get kicked/banned? Normally I'd have some grasp of why but I didn't even do anything this time around.

Discord

5 years ago

Think about what falsehood you said about one of the members--not just any member, but the most important, amazing, intelligent, creative, and everything wonderful under the sun member. 

Think long and hard.

Discord

5 years ago
I've never said anything bad about EndMaster.

Discord

5 years ago

I am excluding him.  His greatness goes without saying.

Discord

5 years ago
I already pieced together that she banned me but I don't know what for. She got triggered once because I asked End a simple question, so attempting to figure out what her problem with me (in general) is is borderline impossible.

Discord

5 years ago

You may want to begin work on an apology in the form of a 100,000 word story-game.

Discord

5 years ago

I don't give a shit about any of Dan's butthurt faggotry over Mizal's kicking/banning of him for whatever reason, I'm just posting to say that Cricket's continued positive words about me here and in the Discord as of late have not gone unnoticed.

Discord

5 years ago
End, no, stop, you don't have room for any more daughters.

Discord

5 years ago

No it's cool I can stop at anytime. I only got two right now anyway. Thara and Real Life Thara

Discord

5 years ago

Thank you, sir.  This is counted as among the greatest honors of my life.  Perhaps it is.

Tears of an Edgelord

5 years ago
Well Danaos wasn't banned at all and could've determined that for himself simply by logging in again after being kicked, just like everyone else (Steve alone has done this probably a hundred times). Buuuut since he has now dropped his tough guy edgelord act and revealed himself to be something far worse--the kind of butthurt crybaby faggot that would make this sort of thread--he can enjoy the real deal now.

Tears of an Edgelord

5 years ago
Dan has almost certainly killed one or all of his coworkers by now.

Tears of an Edgelord

5 years ago
I was wondering where Dan was in the discord. Dude, we regularly kick people for the shits and giggles. All you had to do was pop back in. But, I guess now you can't, since you had to pull this.

It's a shame really, I'll miss having the resident serial killer to chat with.

Tears of an Edgelord

5 years ago
Without his guidance how will you ever make the leap from chickens to humans?

Tears of an Edgelord

5 years ago
I'm not sure. Maybe eventually he'll get back in your good graces, or we'll pick up another autistic sociopath.

I still have hope for one or the other.