Non-threaded

Forums » Creative Corner » Read Thread

Take part in collaborative works, share your short stories, poems, original artwork and more.

CYS Quest: The Greatest Story Never Told!

5 years ago
Commended by EndMaster on 1/16/2019 10:15:46 PM

So a couple of years ago I had the idea to make a long story about CYS. Why didn’t it get done? Well I had more important shit to write obviously and probably my inherent loathing of fanfic of any kind prevented me from focusing on it.

Also, while there are some elements of stability here, shit happens so the original idea kept changing a bit and if we took the recent events into consideration, new stuff would have to be added and yeah it’s a never-ending spiral effect.

In any case, the basic premise that was settled on eventually was Mizal being the central protagonist going to start out from humble beginnings on a quest to cleanse CYStia.

Why her? Well because the only thing worse than fan fiction is author insert mary sue fan fiction, so I wasn’t going to make myself the protagonist obviously. Mizal’s personality also better fits the whole cynical “only sane person” thing needed for a balanced hero of the story.

Also Mizal is a WOMYN, so it would be more progressive.

Now keep in mind at the time Mizal hadn’t really written a lot of stuff yet or rather hadn’t written too much that I actually paid attention to. The major stories I paid attention to were gay necrophilia one due to it being written for one of my contests and the RAPE one. Since I didn’t want to overwhelm the story with gay shit, I decided to use the rape story as her background.

No, no Mizal didn’t get RAPED as part of her backstory. A female hero with rape victim as her backstory, how cliche!

No, she actually saved a city from a rape plague that was going on. That was like her big heroic deed that she did, but she never got the proper recognition for it, she’d go from place to place telling anyone who’d listen, but nobody paid much attention. She also had an ongoing habit of accepting quests, asking for half of her payment and then never finishing the quests like a fucking deadbeat.

Of course this tended to result in her wearing out her welcome and pissing off a lot of people so she basically was broke all the time and unlike the typical elves, she didn’t want to live like some hippy dancing naked in the trees. She wanted to complete that “one big quest” so she’d be set for life.

So while being broke as usual, she comes to CYStia which apparently is a lawless land with no centralized government. Naturally the first run down pub she comes to, she doesn’t even have enough money to pay for her drink. Not that she was offering, but the bartender mistook her offer of a favor in exchange for the usual coin as some sort of sex thing, but he was gay and wasn’t interested. She tries to boast about being a famous adventurer but he’s never heard of her, he sends her so go kill some snakes in his basement as payment which is truly the lowest form quest she’s been reduced to.

In any case, after she’s done she gets into a fight with the bartender over some furries (Because it’s the time when they all come in to “socialize”) and he calls her a bigot. She then leaves before “the yiffening” begins.

That’s when she runs into Sentinel who explains that she’s close to a Furry village (Furtown) and that he’s the only defender of the town potentially getting destroyed by “bad types” and he’s getting sick of it since he wants to see the rest of the world and not be stuck in his small town because things just haven’t been the same since his girl and her sister died of simultaneous heart attacks. (Both cow furries of course)

After some back and forth of not believing he’s a warrior and such, she once again goes on about how she’s a real hero and doesn’t want anything to do with his furry ass. However, it turns out that Sentinel knows exactly who she is as soon as she mentions saving a city from a rape plague. Since he’s the ONLY person that seems to acknowledge this, the validation is too much and she immediately agrees to take him on as a follower since he knows more about CYStia and because beggars can’t be choosers.

Sentinel probably would have provided a lot of the information on various people and places of CYStia which would have been the running joke since he’s been stuck in a small town most of his life, how the hell does he know all this stuff. (Explained away by him saying he encountered a lot of passing travelers at that pub)

From there I planned to have Ebon and Wibbons join. This would have naturally been some sort of ultra religious area that considered itself one of the last pure places in the land. Ebon at the time was going to be the more prominent of the two being a skilled crusader and such while Wibbons would have just been a newer recruit of the religious order that constantly wore  his helmet and unisex armor all the time and had a voice that nobody could tell was male or female.

(Of course now it’s turned out that Wibbons is better of the two)

I imagine about this time I would have introduced the “troubles” that were plaguing CYStia and this would have been where Steve was introduced as the villain.

Steve would have been the closest thing to “order” setting himself up as the biggest warlord in the land aboard his massive dick shaped ship.He basically sailed about and would occasionally send other ships to go rape and pillage places, along with getting his tribute from other warlords. Steve would have had his whole crew praising him while he did a bunch of hedonistic things.

Malk would have been his first mate that always was sucking up to him and was obviously in love, but Steve never reciprocates and just smacks Malk around and verbally abuses him.

Yep, basically Gaston and LeFol just even gayer. I probably would have even had a parody of that song at some point.

Though besides Steve,as I said there would have been other very minor warlords like KAIN, Azure, Ryder etc. DrkPhoenix would have been an ongoing nuisance who would keep getting “killed”

Probably would have had a few others joining/helping Mizal as well like Bucky, Axiom, etc. Sabley wasn’t around when I was still pondering all this, but she’d certainly be included now.

While Mizal and friends would have been making some progress, they would soon realize that every time that they cut one asshole down, three more would just take their place. The question of why she was even bothering at this point would come up, and probably some sort of “soul searching.” Ultimately they realize that they have to just take out Steve since he’s the cause of all these ills.

The problem is Steve is a master sailor aboard his giant magical dick ship and Mizal and friends would never be able to locate his ship which was always on the move so they would need the help of the GODS.

So Ebon and Wibbons suggest Berka since he’s a force of good. Unfortunately he can’t help since he is in perpetual battle with the never-ending WC Beasts and can’t be distracted from his task.

Someone suggests Killa, but then nobody remembers what he does exactly and Sentinel says calling him doesn’t work anyway.

Finally Sentinel suggests…(drum roll) EndMaster might help, but it’s going to be a dangerous journey since he hasn’t been heard from in a very long time.

There’s some protests at first about taking this journey, but Mizal at this point wants so badly to beat Steve that she’s willing to do it. Naturally she has Ebon’s sword, Sentinel’s bow and Wibbon’s axe.

So they take a side quest to Endless Graveyard (Infinite Story) but it’s pretty confusing, plus they keep bumping into all the people they’ve already killed. Eventually they find Mayana who guides them to where they want to go, though she keeps telling them it’s not a good idea since EndMaster is a complete dick.

They find EndMaster sitting on some appropriately themed throne looking a bit bored (Or as bored as someone without a face can look). He mentions that he can help, but under one condition, they have to take his daughter Thara with them since she needs to go out and experience the real world and not just hang around doing nothing for all eternity.

Thara immediately annoys the shit out of everyone in the party, but there isn’t much anyone can do about it since she’s in possession of the item that can get them to Steve and it’s not like they can harm the daughter of a God without repercussions. (She just blinks out of harms way anyway)

(This probably would have been followed by another short journey to a specific location because just teleporting instantly to Steve wouldn’t be much fun)

So anyway, there would be a final showdown with Steve. Complete with a nice big villain rant from him, going on about how he’s the ONLY one that has been instilling some sort of order to the land and how they’re actually making things worse. He then also realizes how they probably found him in the first place and blames EndMaster for ALL of this and tell them they’re a bunch of fools that are being manipulated by an overpowered sadistic dick who just gets off on seeing chaos.

Funny enough it wouldn’t even be Mizal that has the direct big fight with Steve, it would have been Ebon since at the time Ebon had the REALLY competitive thing going on with Steve. (Wow, that would be really dated now, lol) Mizal probably would have been beating the hell out of Malk though.

Eventually the battle would be stopped before anyone is seriously killed and EndMaster appears saying how entertaining they’ve all been. Steve naturally shouts how he knew it all along.

After some demands of answers, it’s revealed that just about everything had been set up for Mizal from the beginning starting with Sentinel who made a deal with End so he could get his bovine furry lovers resurrected. (Hence how he REALLY knew so much about the land despite never having really left his small town)

End then goes into a monologue that he had to be sure that they all were strong enough to face the even BIGGER threat that was really the cause of CYStia’s current ills.

This would be where it was revealed that Kiel and Seth (Along with some backstory about them) were attempting to open a portal to another dimension that would terminally infect CYStia with faggotry (Obviously this would be CoG). Mizal and friends along with Steve and Malk would ALL have to unite against this horrible threat.

Another journey would be undertaken fighting off Kiel’s young cult followers. Soundstorm and Tacocat would be main minions. When Kiel’s finally confronted, he’s completely crazy talking to voices in his head and wearing a bunch of dicks around his neck. He babbles on about the joys of faggotry and how he wants to only share it with everyone, especially the children.

Seth tries to escape with a bunch of the loot they got to fund this plan, but he’s easily defeated by Steve who then of course takes all the loot for himself. (Or rather tells Malk to haul it for him)

Meanwhile Mizal has the final showdown with Kiel and after a big battle, Mizal says some sort of one liner about being a real woman or something similar and lands the killing blow.

But NOT before Kiel manages to use his own tranny body as the final sacrifice to open up the portal! Thara having the most magical power of the group tries to close the portal, but she just isn’t powerful enough, so at this point EndMaster has to step in directly to help close the damn thing, meanwhile everyone else is fighting off faggot CoGite demons screaming through the portal.

The portal is half-way closed but then a giant owl spouting complete gibberish flies through. Morgan begins infecting nearly everyone with faggotry and madness. EndMaster is too busy trying to close the portal so one of the HEROES has to battle Morgan and in the process make the ultimate sacrifice.

Mizal and Steve are the only ones that have managed to keep it together. Mizal is about to do it, but then Steve stops her saying she doesn’t know shit about dealing with real faggotry and wouldn’t last five minutes against Morgan. He on the other hand knows all too well and then looks over at Malk.

He walks over to Malk and tells him goodbye, Malk tries to stop Steve and finally says “I love you.” to him, Steve just says he knows, and gives Malk a passionate kiss (LOLZ) before heading off to do battle with Morgan.

The pair of them have an epic battle which ends with Steve carving Morgan’s heart out where upon she explodes into a rainbow (And killing Steve in the process who naturally says something appropriate for his last line)

The portal is then closed and everything goes back to normal. Or as normal as things get anyway.

Cystia has been saved. The survivors go on with their lives and Mizal finally gets her recognition as the hero she always wanted. (Mainly because Steve is dead and so is Ebon at this point)

FIN

Of course now there would probably be the added change that Mizal ascends to Godhood and the portal to CoG might have been closed, but a sinister ongoing presence of faggotry would always be a danger. (I guess this would be one of those short “after” stories involving Briar and such)

In any case, that’s the bare bones basic plotline of it. Naturally there would have been a lot of dialogue.

5 years ago

Wow, this would have been the CYS fanfiction to end all CYS fanfictions. I wish it were a full story, but the summary is great enough on its own. I lost it at the last part with the description of Kiel and Morgan the demonic owl lol. Steve's character and crew are also perfectly on point.

5 years ago
I remember when you were planning this. It'd be a fun read. (Also, hurray for me outliving Ebon and Steve! But... shouldn't Mall be dead too?)

5 years ago

Well like I said thing change around here, and at the time Malk hadn’t committed internet suicide yet. I guess I probably would have him kill himself over the grief losing Steve now.

Ebon was supposed to just die in battle with the CoGite faggots.

5 years ago
Well, that's good.

5 years ago

While I could never be killed, I quite enjoyed this, it was very fun. I'm not entirely sure why of all people, Sentinel is one of the three minions Mizal uses and an eventual antagonist, since he's not really around much and hasn't done anything, but you've always had a strange image of him being important, anyway.

Anyhow, delightful premise, great fun.

5 years ago

Mizal at one point was talking a lot with Sentinel and he was pretty much in the same boat as Mizal and Ebon as far as being really really annoyed with you at the time.

He's never really an antagonist either, he was just a pawn of mine.

5 years ago

Yeah, but there's a long list of people who are annoyed with me, including far better members, those who have accomplished proper shit. I mean, he's also one of the band members in the CYS band thing you have, when as far as I can tell, he's quite a fair bit below even your average Tim or Chris.

5 years ago

True, but I'm not sure you knew just HOW annoyed Mizal, Ebon and Sentinel were with you at the time. Like a shitload more than usual. You were really getting on their nerves for awhile. (Oddly at around that time, I didn't really give a shit)

As for Sentinel being "important" I still don't really see me making him out to be anymore important than most other members. I mean I suppose what works in his favor is he's been around a long time and he's got more of a "personality stamp" in that he rants about shit quite a bit.

The band thing evolved from something he was drawing and somehow I got included in it so I just stuck with the "canon" and altered it a bit as time went on. Sent was still around so he stayed and Derp & Aman didn't.

At the time of Chris hadn't really done shit. It's only been recently that his status has risen due to his Question stories. As for Tim, honestly I don't have anything against the guy but I've never figured out why you lot make a big deal about him. The guy has way more "status" in the Discord than I would have given him for example, but I guess Mizal really likes him.

Plus Mizal has a secret furry affinity what with her writing wolf stories and her having Sent on her side just proves such things. (And more furry jokes for this non-existent story)

5 years ago

Well, not important, but a constant character nevertheless. Like, he's one of the people who is consistently a character in your various things, unlike members who have actually accomplished shit or contributed to the site more. Maybe it's just his long-term nature, I guess, so I guess he had more of a presence back in the old days, or at least a stable presence. 

5 years ago

Thank you for blessing us with this.  

5 years ago

This would have been amazing!

5 years ago

3/5 Not enough me. JK LOL but great concept. Sucks this wasn’t written, though.

5 years ago
It's a pity you didn't finish this, would've been fun to read. But I completely disagree with your description of me. I would never tell people not to go meet you and say you're a dick. Nope, never! I would praise you and tell them about your greatness! Well ok ... a little bit of both. :P

5 years ago

This probably belongs in CC rather than the lounge.