Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Two White Women Made Me Deeply Uncomfortable

5 years ago

Eh, I had a cool black friend. We used to make racist and jew jokes and he didn`t give a shit about skin color, neither did I.

Of course, there`s always the retarded people with low self-steem who take offense with idiotic things. I don`t give a shit about those, as I don`t give a shit about LGBT people complaining about dysphoria that they feel with everything and feminists raging about muh patriarchy.

5 years ago
You sure do take it personal to be poked fun at on a Discord though...

5 years ago

I still don't see where I acted wrong there. Nothing anyone said at those times seemed like a joke and no one even bothered to clarify. And then people started messing with my nickname permanently which is what actually annoyed me somewhat. And the answer to any questioning or complaint about that was "Well, nevermind that. Here's another whiny faggot variant hahahaha" or just "Well, it'll stay forever. Get used to it.". All the while my ability to change nick was blocked and when I did get it, someone changed it back.

I also dislike being forced to do things, especially things I dislike (Well, maybe not if i'm paid). The Wild West circlejerk and the 1000 (I think? Can't remember the ammount) word review because "sabley got mad" was the last straw for me, which is why I asked to be banned from the Mad Max CYS discord.

TL; DR: Yes, I don't like "being poked fun" if it involves someone messing with my individual freedom. And it's not taking it personal so much as telling them to fuck off with their complaining and ignore them afterwards.

5 years ago
I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

5 years ago

Wow, you sound really sulky and bitter, mizal. So I'll take offense at this apology. Now go write a 1000 word positive review on Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

5 years ago

You bitch, don't mess with a man's INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM! His freedom is his, you bitch!

5 years ago

I suppose the correct form is individual liberty? I mean, there's probably a difference between the two but the translation is roughly the same so I don't know.

5 years ago
Why would you ask to be banned- if you don’t like it that much why don’t you just not go back?

5 years ago

I wasn't around for it, but what happened that caused Zass to get banned from the discord anyway? Because I remember he was highly favored for awhile due to his fascist leanings and arguing with Steve all the time.

5 years ago

TL; DR: I asked to be banned when I discovered Zag's discord.

As for this little feud, Angryley got pissed off at something I said in CYS discord and wanted to force me to write a 1000 word Review (that she had to approve, important detail) about an old wild west movie. I disliked ww and she liked the genre, so I complained about it. The answer was a circlejerk from mizal & co about wild west movies and then other things I don't recall.

Since I knew that shit was rigged off against me and I wasn't willing to waste that much time after writing a short story on the Creative Corner, and especially having no reason to be there at all, I killed time on hell until Karstark showed me Zag's discord. So after I joined, I told mizal she could ban me if she wanted to, and here we are.

5 years ago
He wouldn't watch The Outlaw Josey Wales or The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Wouldn't even consider either one because they were 'old' and old movies are gross and anything in a Western setting was about pew pew gun fights and nothing else.

He would rather hang out on Zag's server, the place that is full of so many slavering retards spewing chunky AIDS-infested bile that it drove even lordkarstark away.

5 years ago
He’s still whining about this? I had forgotten about it and him until I scrolled down this thread lol.

5 years ago

I'm not the one bringing it back tho.

5 years ago
Neither was I?

Anyway, to clarify. Nothing was rigged against you, I just meant I needed to approve it as in, "Don't half ass it and shit something out in 5 minutes without actually watching the movie,". And hell, before that I wasn't even going to make you write anything. I was just joking around with you. I've literally pulled that same joke on Coins, AYT, Karstark, Scully, and probably several others I can't remember. None of them had to write anything and were let out shortly after being good sports and taking the joke and just laughing along with it.

Anyway, I really don't care. If you're really still upset about my joke, then I don't know what to say.

But, that's all it was,a joke. And you would have never been asked to watch and review anything if you had just been a good sport instead of being such a cunt about it. You're not important enough to actually take the time to rig anything against anyway, lol.

5 years ago

I just said something to Lar about prefering medieval to wild west and you were all like "Now you pissed me off!"

I'm not upset about your joke, but mizal started with the snide remarks and I answered in kind. You should know these things become flame wars quickly.

I have no idea what I did that was unsporting. And I'm not sure how displeasing you somehow justifies a big review about something you dislike, or a hate bandwagon.

5 years ago
Yes, as a joke. Have you never heard of sarcasm? Anyway, I don’t really give a shit. Enjoy being a self important, humorless cunt. :)

5 years ago

Ah, so we're in that situation where you act like sarcasm is really easy to get and convey through text.

Well, in that case, this was all a big joke and you both didn't grasp my obvious sarcasm. People these days can't get jokes, pfft. This was all part of my master plan to troll you all along.

Aside from that, I'd like to ask forgiveness for misinterpreting an easily misleading conversation, but you probably don't care. So you can just go to your daily circlejerks at discord, I don't care.

5 years ago

You flatter yourself if you think jerking off of any kind was happening when you were around.  

5 years ago
Because we WERE in a situation where sarcasm is really easy to get and convey. That's practically the official language of the CYS discord and its pretty obvious from the moment someone joins the server.

Anyway, my advice to you is to just let it go and maybe grow a thicker skin and be less of a pussy about stuff in the future. Literally no one else gave that much of a shit about this when it happened, YOU made it a big deal. YOU threw a tantrum. YOU asked to be banned. And now YOU are whining about it like a pansy and won't just drop it.

So shut up about it already, this entire thread is a waste of my time and I won't be bothering with it anymore.

5 years ago

Got another outburst. You are thus named outburstley.

5 years ago
Just got around to reading this thread, lol at the title change for the split.

But yeah, being a huge easily offended pussy who tries to hide it with an edgelord act is Zass' main (only?) character trait, that's been well established by now.

It's really not about him hating Western stuff, he balked similarly at the idea of reviewing a couple storygames and wouldn't even consider taking an hour to write a short story on a subject of his choosing. Basically anything that was even a gesture in the direction of being productive was a flat no, which is why he feels so much more at home spewing memes on Zag's server.

I thought a fashy Brazilian had so much potential when he first joined but it's been six months and he's done nothing but the odd bit of shitposting. I was wrong about this one. Sad!

5 years ago

Or maybe I felt being forced to work on shit instead of learning and doing it for fun.

Where did I say I wouldn't review storygames? All I said was people always say what I honestly thought first so why bother repeating? For a few points and some empty "productive member" mutual masturbation? 

Don't know where you got this one of the short story. I wrote one for the CC and also a bunch of flash fics (tho I supposed those are considered easy and don't count). If you mean a game, I have no hope of even learning to code on the default editor so I use the special one with the weird spacing. And then I've moved, travelled, and am currently operating with mobile internet (or whatever you yanks call it). No internet on PC, so no five hours spent on trying to learn what the fuck I should do or how variables and shit go on my story. But hey, I guess I'm just a lazy brazillian dude who spends the entire day shitposting on Zag's discord, eh?

I have no idea where the fascist thing came from. All I said was that harsher prisons were the way here lol.

As for my supposed work schedule (as I'm apparently your employee now): I have an actual life outside here, am currently operating on mobile internet that ends after two half an hour videos on ytb, moved, my PC is broken and I don't know how to code or *gasp* how to write decently (and that quickly, as I took an afternoon and several cups of coffee "just" to write the Tavern story) as I've half-explained on my introduction post. And also in this same post, earlier.

By the way, trying to guilt trip a brazillian doesn't work.

5 years ago
Nah I remember offering you the chance to get out of the furry hell channel the normal way and you didn't want to do that either.

But mostly I just read the thread and then thought I'd apply some very light pressure to make you squeal more since that's really all you're good for anyway and hey, it worked. 301 words from you.

5 years ago

Hey, you're pretty good at finding the time to crank these posts out.  See?  When you put your mind to it, you can actualky write pretty quickly!  :D

5 years ago

... This is fun because it just never stops. ^_^

Zass: You guys suck.

Miz: That's nice, dear.

Zass: Fuck you.

Miz: No thanks, I'm not in the mood.

Zass: You're a bitch.

Miz: You're a dick.

Zass: You have a dick.

Miz: Yeah, and it's bigger than yours.

5 years ago
This post is the first thing I've looked at on the site this morning, and the thread has officially been won.

5 years ago

All my enemies fall eventually.

5 years ago

... Have no idea what any of this was about, but all I can say is... The 2010 remake of True Grit was fucking amazing and everyone should watch it. ^_^

5 years ago

I’m sort of confused by all the jerking off analogies that Zass keeps making in relation to Mizal and Sabley. I mean given that it’s just two of them, there wouldn’t even be enough for a circle and being leg shavers rather than penis havers, they probably would just be scissoring each other. (Mizal would be the top obviously)

Though given that this is about two white women making Zass feel uncomfortable, a better analogy would be the pair of them wearing strap ons and kebabbing him.

5 years ago
Honestly, he's such a turn off I don't think even a strap on dildo could stay hard around him.

5 years ago

This thread is the single greatest roast I have seen in my entire life. I applaud you all. ^_^